剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yeah. Marissa, Gary Carr.
你演得超好
Wow. You were great on that.
那件事发生时 我超不爽的
I was so upset when they... when that thing happened.
好吧 很高兴认识你
Okay, well, nice to meet you.
杰拉德·索罗 谢了
Gerard Solo. Thanks.
原谅他 不管他做了什么 都补偿过了
Forgive him. Whatever he did, he just made up for it.
我原谅你了 好吗
You're forgiven, okay? Mm.
这不关我的事 那是你的问题
Well, that's not my problem, that's your problem.
不行 我在开会
I can't. I'm in a meeting!
-罗兰·布鲁姆先生 -什么事
- Mr. Roland Blum. - Was?
我的英语很好
Ich spreche kein englisch Raus hier.
你被传讯了 布鲁姆先生
You're being served, Mr. Blum.
这里是私人地盘 混♥蛋♥
This is private property, asshole.
快滚
Get the fuck out of here.
有人投诉说你
A complaint has been filed with the ACDB saying
唆使一个叫做杰拉德·索罗的人作伪证
you suborned perjury from a man named Gerard Solo.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck do you know that?
我很无聊 看了传讯书
I was bored. I read it.
-祝你今天愉快 -滚你♥妈♥的♥
- Have a blessed day. - Fuck you.
阿德里安
Oh, Adrian,
你已经释放了九灾之怒
you have unleashed the wrath of the nine plagues.
我会让你痛哭流涕 咬牙切齿
And there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
等我回来再完成剩下的
I'll come back for the rest.
我在检查投票机软件的时候
I was going through the voting machine software...
发现软件被黑了
and I found a hack.
被黑了 这么说不是软件故障了
A hack? So it's not a malfunction?
没错 像是个恶意软件 但我不确定
That's right. It looks like malware, but I can't be sure.
它能改变投票数吗
And it changes the vote tallies?
是的 它会记录当前选票数
Yes. It keeps track of the ongoing count,
然后提高反对党的票数
then raises the opposition tally.
你确定是被黑了吗
Are you sure it's a hack?
不确定 也可能是原生的软件架构
No, could be part of the original architectural software.
我现在明白
Now it's starting to make sense
他们为什么这么反对披露软件了
why they fought so hard against discovery.
知道是谁干的吗
Do we have any idea who did it?
没有了解更多信息 无法肯定
Without more information, we can't be sure.
不过这绝对是共和党的人干的
But it's definitely someone on the Republican side.
-共和党的人 -是的
- Someone on the Republican side? - Yes.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他们黑入了软件
Machines are hacked so that
让共和党的票数永远都领先于民♥主♥党
the Republican tally always stays ahead of the Democratic.
叛徒们 犹大们
Traitors. Judases.
你们把我钉在十字架上
Oh, you have crucified me,
尽管你们让我去死
but you left me for dead,
我还是活下来了 我重生了
and I live. Oh, I rise.
当心十角兽的熊熊火焰吧
Watch for the burning of the ten-horned beast!
杰 我们需要你上庭作证 可以吗
So Jay, we're gonna need to put you on the stand, okay?
没问题
No problem.
等下 你有空吗
Wait. You got a minute?
有 什么事
Sure. What do you need?
我们要公开对雷迪克的指控
We're going public with the Reddick accusations.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我们不这样做 布鲁姆就会
Because if we don't, Blum will.
你现在是不是和内奥米·尼沃拉很熟
Now, you're close with Naomi Nivola?
你觉得她会出面帮我们吗
You think she can handle this for us?
她是名纯粹的记者 她不会做公♥关♥
She's a straight reporter. She doesn't do PR.
我们只需要有个人帮我们出面 杰
We just need someone there, Jay,
一个知道事情来龙去脉的人
someone who understands the history and the issues.
她能
Now, can she...
她能做那个人吗
Can she be that person?
你能帮我问下她吗
And will you ask her?
好吧
Yeah.
我们在投票机软件中发现了
We discovered what we think is malware
一个我们认为是恶意软件的东西
in the voting machine software.
不可能 我们还没动手
That's impossible. We haven't done anything yet.
不 不是我们黑入的
No, it's not our hack.
机器中已经安插了恶意软件
The machines already had malware
把民♥主♥党的选票篡改成投给共和党的
that changed the Democratic vote to Republicans.
那些混♥蛋♥ 这样正好
Those fuckers. Actually, that's perfect.
我可以把我的恶意软件植入他们的里面
I can just lay my malware into their hack.
-可以吗 -这样更好
You can do that? It's better.
他们会觉得软件是在为他们服务
They'll think the software's working for them
可实际上却在帮我们
when it's doing the opposite.
很好 等等 你不能在法庭提这件事
Good. Wait, you can't take this to court.
如果法庭上黑客攻击的事情被揭露了
If the hack is revealed in court,
那些投票机就会被废弃了
the voting machines will be thrown out,
可是我们需要投票机能够正常使用
and we need them in place.
-莉兹 -不不 太迟了
- Liz? - N-No, it's too late.
我们已经准备好要上庭了
We're already going to court.
莉兹 你必须阻止他们
Liz, you have to stop them.
-不行 -如果法庭发现机器已经被黑了
- No. - If the court finds out there's already a hack in there,
他们一定会重新订购投票机来替换原有的机器
they'll order the machines to be replaced
-那我们就只能重头再来了 -是
- and we'll be back to square one. - Yeah...
我当然明白这点了
I understand that.
-这事关法律 -这更能说明我们是正义的
- It's the law. - But this makes what we're doing even more just.
共和党人已经在篡改选票了
The Republicans were already doing it.
-我们只是在纠正这件事 -不 不对
- We're just correcting it. - No, no.
告诉法官投票机已经被黑了才是纠正
Correcting is telling the courts that the machines were hacked.
-戴安 好好想一想 -我是莉兹
- Diane, think about this. - I'm Liz.
抱歉 没错 莉兹 好好想想吧
Sorry, yes. Liz, think about this.
好的 我想得很清楚了
Yeah, I already have.
我找到了
I found malware
为损坏电脑程序而设计的恶意软件
designed to damage computer software.
那这个恶意软件会如何影响被告人的投票机呢
And what does this malware do the defendant's machines?
当选民的选票上全部选择了民♥主♥党人时
When a voter selects an all-Democratic ticket,
这个恶意软件会篡改选票上的某些选项
the malware flips some of those votes
把选择♥民♥♥主♥党人改为共和党人
from Democrat to Republican.
这可能是个小故障吗 机器出了点小问题
Is it possible it's a glitch, some kind of mistake?
如果是故障 机器不会一直把选票的选项
A glitch wouldn't consistently flip votes
从民♥主♥党人改为共和党人
from Democrats to Republicans.
那改变的选项应该是随机的
It would be random.
-但这明显不是 -没有其他问题了
- This isn't. - No further questions.
你是怎么投票的 迪佩西亚先生
How do you vote, Mr. Dipersia?
-反对 -这与证词偏见有关 法官阁下
- Objection. - It goes to bias, Your Honor.
反对无效
Overruled.
我也想听听
I'll hear.
我并没有资格投票
I'm not eligible to vote.
而这是因为你是一名非法移♥民♥
And that's because you were an illegal immigrant.
难道不是吗
Isn't that right?
我有特殊人才签证 我是美国的合法居民
I have an O visa. I am a legal resident of the Unites States.
所以你觉得你并没有为了帮助民♥主♥党
And you don't think that you might exaggerate
而可能夸大了实际发生的情况吗
what's going on here in order to help the Democrats?
-不 -按照你的说法 你发现
- No. - And how often, exactly, would you say that this malware
这个恶意软件实际上改变选票的频率有多高呢
that you claim to have detected actually flipped votes?
这很难计算得那么精确
Well, it's hard to be exact.
那真是不巧啊
Oh, that is unfortunate.
但是在密歇根州卡尔曼县
But in Cullman County, Michigan,
在那里也在使用着这样的投票机
where these machines were used,
有百分之八的非裔美国人
Republicans received eight percent
给共和党人投了票
of African-American votes,
这和两年前相比多了四个百分点
four percent more than they received two years earlier.
出现这种差别
Isn't there another reason
难道没有其他的可能原因吗
for this discrepancy?
你必须说得再具体一些
Y-You'll have to be more exact.
在2018年 科尔曼县的选票
In 2018, the ballot in Coleman County was changed
改成了蝴蝶选票
to a butterfly format.
选票像蝴蝶翅膀一般分开两边
候选人呈交错分布 设计上很容易让人投错票
对于这种投票模式的改变
Isn't that a more likely explanation
相比于左翼的阴谋论
for the change in voting patterns
这难道不是一个更合理的解释吗
other than a left-wing conspiracy theory?
你要下班了吗 律师
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表