剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
他们行动上就像现在是90年代
They act like this is the '90s,
他们是在依照旧的规则行动
and they're working under the old rules.
这些才是新的规则
The new rules are these:
行动迅速 机智行事
Move fast, be smart,
进攻 撒谎
attack, lie,
别被抓住把柄
don't get caught.
马基雅维利为统治者们创作了《君主论》
Machiavelli wrote The Prince for the rulers.
马基雅维利主张为达目的可以不择手段
我们则将为自己重写
Well, we're rewriting it for us.
当我给你们我的名片时
When I gave you my card,
我问过你们是否想要一个使命
I asked you if you wanted a mission.
你们的使命是这个
Well, this is it.
特朗普当前的支持率
Trump's current approval rating.
如果2020年选举我们想打败他
If we want to defeat him in 2020,
支持率得降到这个程度
it has to be this.
九个百分点
Nine points.
这就是你们的使命
That's your mission.
我们该如何减少九个百分点
How do we lose nine points?
三明治配氰化物
特朗普政♥府♥准备
The Trump administration
提高小学校餐里
is increasing the level of cyanide
允许出现的氰化物程度
allowed in school lunches in elementary schools.
三明治配氰化物
评论家称这个决定毒害了无辜的孩子
Critics of the change say it poisons innocent children,
但教♥育♥部♥长说氰化物的增加
but the Secretary of Education says the increase in cyanide
可以抑制...
will act as a deterrent...
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 只是新闻
Yeah. The news.
我懂 简直是噩梦
Ugh. I know. It's a nightmare.
你还在帮民♥主♥党委员会工作吗 莉兹
Are you still working with the Democratic Committee, Liz?
没有 我太激进了
Uh, no, I was too radical.
怎么了
Why?
我可能会有事打给你
I may want to call you about something.
什么事
What?
让我先落实一下
let me get a little deeper into it first,
先确保是可靠的
make sure it's real.
她们来了
Oh, here they are.
我们都在这了 你需要什么 玛娅
So we're all here. What do you need, Maia?
一年前你告诉我
You told me a year ago
在这个律所想要任何东西都得开口问
that if I wanted anything at this firm, I have to ask for it.
没错
True.
我想要间办公室
I want an office.
事实上 玛娅 这可以和管理合伙人来谈
Actually, Maia, that's a managing partner issue.
我们下楼谈吧
Why don't we talk downstairs?
我宁愿在这谈
I'd rather we talk here.
玛娅
Uh, well, Maia,
这里的问题是空间 我们希望有更多
the issue here is space, and we wish we had more.
我们在扩张 我们希望所有的律师
We're growing, and we hope that all associates,
甚至第二年的 都会有办公室
even second years, will have an office.
我是第三年的
I'm a third year.
我不想大惊小怪
I try not to make a fuss,
但是詹娜·戴蒙德有一间办公室
but Jenna Diamond, she was given an office
即使她比我晚来六个月
even though she joined the firm six months after me.
她之前在办卡夫林的案子 她需要空间
She was working the Kaflin case. She needed the space.
而我在和罗兰·布鲁姆共事
And I'm working with Roland Blum.
真的吗
You are?
对 他是我曼迪谋杀案的合作律师
Yes. He's my cocounsel on the Mundy murder.
我刚知道
I didn't know that.
他没有律所
He doesn't have a firm,
所以我们得来这里讨论策略
so we have to come here to discuss strategy,
然而使用公用办公桌太尴尬
and it is embarrassing to work at my hot desk.
行 给我们些时间商量 玛娅
Okay. Give us a few hours to discuss this, Maia.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在利用罗兰·布鲁姆获取办公室
She's using Roland Blum to get an office.
她还是有一定道理
She still has a point.
如果我们给她一间办公室
If we give her an office,
会再来20个律师找我们提要求
we'll have 20 other associates pounding on our door.
抱歉 我要离开一下
Will you excuse me?
这是你丈夫的律师送来的文件
These are the papers from your husband's lawyers.
动作真快
Wow, that was quick.
他想要什么
Okay, what does he want?
废止婚前协议 保留房♥子的所有权
To void your prenup, retain ownership of the house,
对马尔科姆的完全监护权
full custody of Malcolm.
什么 开什么玩笑
What? Are you kidding me?
他还想要雷迪克&博斯曼账本的完整审计
He also wants a full accounting of Reddick/Boseman's books,
声称你藏了钱
claiming you hid money.
他简直是要开战 他太过分了
Oh, he's going to war. He-He's overreaching.
没有法官会批准这种要求
No judge is ever going to agree to this.
婚前协议有一个例外
Well, there's an exception in the prenup
如果有通奸存在的话
in the case of adultery.
他指控我通奸吗
He's charging me with adultery?
是的
Yes.
和谁
With who?
戴安吗
Diane?
不
No.
天啊
Oh, God.
去你♥妈♥的♥
去你♥妈♥的♥
恭喜你 瞧你那样
Congratulations. Look at you.
柯克船长
Captain Kirk.
柯克船长是《星际迷航》里的人物
谢谢 我准备仁慈地统治
Thank you. I plan to rule with a velvet glove.
有趣的设计选择
Uh, interesting design choice.
某人留下的欢迎语
Yeah, somebody left it here as a greeting.
我不认为我会...
Well, I don't think I'd...
什么
What?
我建议你摘下来
Yeah, uh, okay, I'd take that down.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
凯恩先生
Mr. Cain?
我有点忙 你需要什么
I'm a little busy. What do you need?
你准备竞选联邦法官
You're running for a federal judgeship.
你说什么
Excuse me?
刚才那位是CPS系统公♥司♥的凯文·乔丹
That was Kevin Jordan from CPS Systems.
我爸和他的共和党法官竞选时打过对台
I know him from my dad's campaign against
我那时候认识他的
one of his Republican judges.
这只是个无伤大雅的会面
It was just a friendly meeting.
既然如此 最好不要把三个简历摆在那
Then I wouldn't have those three resumes there,
因为合伙人很有可能会误解
because the partners could get the wrong idea.
是这样的
Look, uh... here's the thing.
我还没告诉合伙人们
I-I haven't told the partners yet,
因为我的担♥保♥人说我需要
because my sponsor said I need
首先找一个查清了底细的顾问
to vet a consultant first.
不用担心我 我不在意
Don't worry about me. I don't care.
顺便说下 别雇兰尼
By the way, don't hire Lanny.
他自从离婚后就没赢过一次竞选
He hasn't won a campaign since his divorce.
托弗酗酒
And Topher drinks.
他认为什么问题都可以用一篇专栏解决
He thinks everything can be solved with an op-ed.
问他除了你之外他还有哪些客户
Ask him how many other clients he's representing.
这是胡扯
This is bullshit!
你们之间没有私通吗
There was no adultery?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
很好
Good.
所以
So,
我在想也许你应该换个律师
I'm wondering if maybe you should hire another lawyer.
不 为什么
N-No. Why?
因为这样下去很快会触及到隐私
Well, because this will get very personal very fast.
我们又没上♥床♥ 绝不会触及隐私
We didn't sleep with each other. This will not get personal.
你们离婚后有没有发生过
Well, uh, did you ever have sexual relations
性关系
after your marriage?
没有
No.
怎么了
What?
那个...
The...
什么
What?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表