剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
那绝不可能
That will never happen.
因为林赛·格雷厄姆会让特朗普付出巨大代价吗
Oh-oh, because there'll be holy hell to pay from Lindsey Graham?
林赛·格雷厄姆:共和党参议员
曾经用此话警告特朗普说不能辞退司法部长塞申斯
人们会起来反抗
People will rise up.
他们当然会
Of course they will.
因为当失业率仅3.7%的时候
'Cause that's what people do
人们就会这么做
when the jobless rate is at 3.7.
他们变得愤怒 开始砸东西
They get angry and start breaking things.
"我们不要工作机会"
"We want fewer jobs."
想给我口♥交♥吗
Want to give me a blow job?
你好 我是戴安·洛克哈特
Hello. It's Diane Lockhart.
我看到一个奇怪的男人
I found a strange man
在我办公室里乱翻我的办公桌
in my office rooting through my desk.
他应该是个流浪汉
I think he's homeless.
太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
事情是这样的 戴安
You know, here's the thing, Diane.
特朗普会赢
Trump wins
因为他把人生看做战斗 而不是事业
because he sees life as a battle, not a cause.
他会以其人之道还治其人之身
He uses your strength against you.
自♥由♥党人永远不会明白
Liberals never get that.
瓦莱莉 我是戴安
Valerie. It's, uh, Diane.
关于如何攻击水军营我有个想法
I had a thought about how to attack the troll farms.
反对者应该以其人之道还治其人之身
The resistance needs to use their technique against them.
国安局情报监听系统 戴安·洛克哈特
"披萨门"指2016年总统大选期间希拉里以披萨店后房♥为基地
绑♥架♥ 侵害和贩卖♥♥儿童的假新闻
就跟"披萨门"事件一样
It's like Pizzagate.
特朗普靠假新闻为生
Trump lives by fake news.
也可以因假新闻而死
He dies by fake news.
我们就让他快点死吧
Let's help them die.
她刚才在一句话里用了五个目标词
She just used five target words in one sentence.
什么
What?
戴安 她在一句话里用了五个目标词
Diane. She used five target words in one sentence.
-都是什么颜色的 -红色 全是红色
- What color target? - Red. All red.
"特朗普"
"Trump,"
"死" "假新闻"
"Die," "Fake news,"
彩蛋:《傲骨贤妻》的凯琳达也在目标词上
"反对者" "披萨门"
"Resistance," "Pizzagate."
这简直就是国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥词汇五连中
That is like domestic terrorism bingo.
你确定这是戴安说的而不是打给她的人说的
You sure it was Diane and not someone calling her?
-戴安·洛克哈特 -她在跟谁通电♥话♥
- Diane Lockhart. - Who was she on with?
-莉兹·雷迪克吗 -我也不知道
- Liz Reddick? - Uh, I don't know.
某个没听说过的人 不知道是谁
Someone new. I didn't get it.
去看看你那边的情况
Go check on your end.
对象 戴安·洛克哈特
来源 移♥动♥电♥话♥
类型 被叫号♥码
瓦莱莉·佩泽
-瓦莱莉·佩泽 -这是谁
- Valerie Peyser? - Who's that?
我也不知道 从没听说过
I don't know. Never heard of her.
我要把这些发给楼上的 他们就爱阴谋论
I'm sending it upstairs. They love conspiracies.
标记联♥系♥人
瓦莱莉·佩泽
请求监听令
好了
There she goes.
瓦莱莉·佩泽 祝你好运
Good luck, Valerie Peyser.
你刚刚为自己赢得了监听令三连跳
You just earned yourself a three-hop warrant.
创建新闻报道
标题
子标题
太平洋证券
日间交易员被证实是假的
不 等等 试试这个
No, wait, wait, wait. Try this.
他并不是兰道夫区里的日间交易员
It's not really a day trader on Randolph.
他们把非法移♥民♥藏在那里
They're hiding illegal aliens there
等情况允许时再送往南部各州
until they can send them to Southern states.
不 送往MS13[美国黑帮]No. To MS-13.
然后他们可以残杀妇女
So they can kill women.
等等 这也太傻了
Wait, wait, it's too silly.
我们希望人们相信这些 把这些事当真
We want people to believe this, to take this seriously.
关键不是别人当不当真
It's not about being taken seriously.
而是我们要非常肯定地说出来
It's about saying it with conviction,
措辞就像真的新闻报道一样
wording it like a news story.
爆料称日间交易员其实是藏匿的偷渡者
让它从匿名左派的口中爆出来
Put it in the mouth of P-Anon.
操 就是这样 你说得对
Fuck, yeah, you're right.
谁是匿名左派
Who's P-Anon?
特朗普的秘密消息来源 匿名左派
跟我们的匿名右♥派♥差不多
Our version of QAnon.
我们把他塑造成是特朗普政♥府♥的高级官员
We'll make him a senior official in the Trump administration
能接触到绝密文件
who has access to confidential documents
并想在四叶论♥坛♥上分享这些信息
and wants to share it on 4chan.
我们应该弄几件写着"匿名左派"的T恤
We got to get P-Anon T-shirts.
好 这会是我们的第四步
Okay. It's in four waves.
首先 编造关于突击调查兰道夫区
First, a fake news story on a raid
日间交易员的假新闻
on the day trader on Randolph.
-并对调查结果保密 -对
- The results of the raid were kept secret. - Yes.
昨天下午 执法部门突击调查了兰道夫区的日间交易所
并对调查结果保密
很好
Good.
然后再创建一位母亲的脸书账户
And a Facebook account of a mother who can't find
她怀疑自己失踪的十岁女儿在那栋大楼里
her ten-year-old and thinks she's in that building.
花450美元购买♥♥这张图片
加入购物车
我不得不说 这太令人满足了
I got to tell you, this is really satisfying.
我们得来点啤酒
We need beers.
所有这些都非常出色 兰尼
Well, this is all very impressive, Lanny.
谢谢 朱利叶斯
Thank you, Julius.
我觉得你能成为一位伟大的法官
I think you'd make a great judge,
所以我都等不及要开始了
so I can't wait to get started.
我只问几个问题
Just a few questions.
你在简历上列出了里士满法官的竞选
You have the Judge Richmond campaign listed on your resume?
是的 没错
Uh, I do. Yes.
他人很好
Nice guy.
但我以为是吉恩·克洛维斯运营的那次竞选
But I thought Gene Kloves ran that campaign.
好吧 那就只剩一个人了
Well, that leaves just one.
梅利萨·隆
Melissa Long.
说实话 她可能就是最佳人选
She's probably the best, honestly.
我同意选她
I'd go with her.
梅丽莎
Uh, Marissa.
谢谢
Thanks.
没什么 我擅长做这些
Oh, no problem. It's just what I do.
在那个有争议的晚上
On the night in question,
雷迪克女士送你回家了
Ms. Reddick took you home?
是的 她像朋友和同事一样帮助我
Yes. She was helping me as a friend and a colleague.
那时候没有她我一个人挺不过来
I couldn't have gotten through it without her.
那些"帮助"包括
Does any of that "Helping" involve
让她进入你的卧室吗
having her in your bedroom?
不是你指的那种方式
Not in the way that you mean.
那你说说我指的是什么方式
Tell me what way I mean.
所以你是在扮演尖锐的提问者
So you're the tough questioner?
说说我指的是什么
Tell me what I mean.
你在暗示当时我们有性接触
You're implying there was some sexual contact.
没有吗
But there wasn't?
我帮他放枕头
I helped him place pillows and
并把必需品放到他够得到的地方
put things within reach.
哪些必需品
What things?
都是些小东西 比如手♥机♥ 水
Uh, small things, like his cell phone, water,
止疼片
pain pills.
花了多长时间
And how long did that take?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
你只在卧室待了十分钟
You were in the bedroom for only ten minutes?
-不是 -那待了多久
- No. - Then how long?
我也不知道 他当时筋疲力尽
I-I don't know. Uh, he was exhausted,
所以可能大部分时间我都在卧室里
so probably most of the time.
你们花了两小时五十分钟谈工作
You talked about work for two hours and 50 minutes?
还有我们的婚姻 以及为什么会离婚
And our marriage. And why it didn't work out.
那为什么会离婚呢
And why didn't it?
听着 我觉得他们不会
Listen, I don't think they're gonna
问我这些 所以我们可以...
ask me that, so we can...
如果这会让你难堪 他们就会问
If it makes you uncomfortable, they will.
我们在试着回忆上次我们一起
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表