剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
乔治城大学刚通知 迪兰被录取了
We just heard from Georgetown, Dylan's in.
-恭喜你 -太棒了
- Congratulations. - Fantastic.
这是一箱罗曼尼康帝红酒以表谢意
This is a case of Romanée-Conti to show my appreciation.
你可以放下了
Uh, you can put it down now.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了更好地表达我的谢意
And to really show my appreciation,
我炒了查尔斯·莱斯特
I've fired Charles Lester.
从现在起 我需要的律师
From now on, the only lawyers I need
全在这间屋子里
are right here in this room.
真是好消息
Oh, that's great news.
没错
Yes, indeed.
布鲁姆和博斯曼
Blum and Boseman.
多么厉害的组合
What a concept.
-你需要什么 -你
- What do you need? - You.
-为什么 -因为你不接她电♥话♥
- Why? - Because you're not answering her phone calls.
因为我不知道她是谁
Because I don't know who she is.
你知道她是谁
You know who she is.
她是位夫人 她需要你的帮助
She's a lady, and she needs your help.
她派我来和你交谈
She sent me here to talk to you.
她炒了泽尔妲
She fired Zelda,
是泽尔妲最先说服她
and Zelda's the one who convinced her to
向你索要带子的
ask for the tape in the first place.
她说她很抱歉
She said she's sorry.
还有一件事
One-one more thing.
她想知道你是否愿意
She wants to know if you'd be willing
当面见她
to meet with her in person.
你愿意吗
Are you up for that?
为什么
Why?
这样她可以亲自和你说这些
So she can say all of this face to face,
你可以体会到她的真心
and you can see that she means it.
你认为呢
What do you think?
一号♥顶层公♥寓♥
Penthouse 1
法罗
在法罗 晚上7:30
at the Farrow. 7:30 p.M.
和客户切断联♥系♥进行得顺利吗
That work out all right, breaking it off with the client?
很顺利
Yeah, perfectly.
很好 如果客人再来找你
Good. If you hear anything from that client ever again,
告诉我们
you tell us.
法罗
一定会
I definitely will.
行
Okay.
我主张将布鲁姆从办公室移除
I would argue that we move Blum off-site.
他来这里的一周
He hasn't achieved anything on Second Helix
在第二螺旋案上毫无成就
since he's been here all week.
他只会讨好客户
All he's done is cozy up to clients,
和同事们寻欢作乐 破坏工作氛围
cavort with associates, and ruin morale.
阿德里安
Adrian?
他的确和我们平常接触的人不同
Well, he is a different flavor from what we're used to,
但他带来了新生意
but he has brought in new business.
利润丰厚的生意
Lucrative business.
我之前确实不想他待在这儿
I certainly didn't want him here,
但...行吧 现在无所谓了
but... eh... yeah, it's... something.
天呐 莉兹 你呢
Oh, my God. Liz?
我选择无视他
I ignore him.
好吧 那我们来投票吧
All right. Let's put it to a vote.
所有赞同罗兰·布鲁姆离开的请示意
All those in favor of telling Roland Blum to leave?
我要告诉你个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
你还是自己留着吧
Feel free to keep it to yourself.
我人缘很好的
I'm a people person.
真的
I am.
我知道
You know, I-I-I know
我看着不太像
it seems like I wouldn't be,
但内心深处
but deep down,
我只想让人们看着我并且喜欢上我
I just want people to see me and-and like me.
我知道这很孩子气...
I-I-I know it's childish...
你就是个孩子
Well, you are a child.
但是我比看上去更加感性
but I'm more sensitive than I may appear.
你为什么不喜欢我 戴安
Why don't you like me, Diane?
我觉得你是个非常不可思议的人
You know, I-I think you are an incredible specimen.
你让我想起我的母亲
You remind me of my mother.
我们在一起能干大事
We could be great together.
当然 我指的是工作上
Professionally, of course.
但是我得警告你
Though, I'll warn you,
你可能最终会爱上我
you may find yourself eventually falling for me.
我的信息素非常诱人
My pheromones are merciless.
我知道你打的什么主意
I know what this is.
你对我大多数同事都收起了獠牙
You've managed to sink your fangs
好让大家对你都报以欢迎
into most of my colleagues and that gives you a high
因为你就是个亵渎神灵之人
because you're a desecrationist.
还没有人这么叫过我
I've never been called that before.
我裤子都有点紧了
My pants just got a little tight.
你生来亵渎神灵 布鲁姆先生
You're compelled to defile, Mr. Blum.
这是病
It's pathological.
而且你可能觉得你在我的律所取得了一些进展
And you may think you've made some inroads at my firm,
但我向你保证 不会长久的
but I guarantee you, it's not gonna last.
因为你是黑暗道路上的指路明灯吗
Because you are the light that drives out the darkness?
不 因为你的策略奏效了
No, because your tactics work,
而我很愿意变成你...
and I'm happy to become you...
来把你扫地出门
in order to get you the fuck out of my way.
有人吗
Hello?
嗨 我被告诉
Hi. I was told,
要...
um, to...
你想让我...
Do you want me to...
-多谢你的到来 -不客气
- Thank you for coming. - Of course.
你要来点葡萄酒吗 反正我需要来点
Do you want wine? I'm going to have some.
我有点小紧张
I'm a little bit nervous.
好吧
Sure.
我之前不知道你是黑人
I didn't know you were black.
我是
I-I am.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
多谢夸奖
Thank you?
你有文身吗
Do you have any tattoos?
没有
No.
我有两个
I have two.
是吗
Oh?
我丈夫不喜欢它们
My husband doesn't like them.
我明白
I see.
你离婚的想法有所改变吗
Have you changed your mind about divorce?
是的
I have.
为什么
Why?
因为杰姬·肯尼迪
Because of Jackie Kennedy.
我们之间有共同点
We're very connected, you know.
我是第♥一♥夫♥人♥中第二个天主教♥徒♥
I am the second Catholic First Lady,
所以现在该我接棒了
so now it is up to me to carry the torch.
我觉得太难了
I think so hard
她会怎么做
what she would do?
她都做过什么
What did she do?
她知道这些女人的存在
She knew about those women,
但是也清楚她所嫁之人的为人
but she also understood the man that she married,
就像我知道我所嫁之人的为人一样
as I understand the man I married.
她抹上口红 以另一幅面孔示人
She put on her lipstick and she turned the other cheek.
她选择支持
She gave support.
并且她发现了一些乐趣
And she found some happiness.
而我也要这么做
That is what I will do, too.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你不需要委曲求全
You don't need to be subservient.
扮演好我的身份是我对美国民众的职责所在
It is my duty to the American people to see this through.
我也一定能做好 不是吗
I must be best too, no?
而且我丈夫
And my husband,
昨天给我买♥♥了这个
he buys me this for me yesterday.
多漂亮啊 不是吗
It's beautiful, no?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表