剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
所以 你在利用我们
So, you're using us.
利用 怎么利用
Using? In what way?
我们一回去工作萨布丽娜·韦恩就来见我们了
We get back to work and Sabrina Wynne wants to meet with us
因为这个
because of this.
萨布丽娜·韦恩
因为四叶论♥坛♥爆了她的料
Because 4chan is exploding about her
说她是新纳粹女神
as a neo-Nazi goddess.
为什么这会让你们觉得奇怪
Why does that seem strange?
这也来得太是时候了
It seems convenient.
我们想让萨布丽娜站出来反对另类右翼
We want Sabrina to come out against the alt-right,
然后机会就来了 来自另类右翼的挑衅
and, there it is, a provocation from the alt-right.
我确实发过跟萨布丽娜有关的帖子
Look, i did create a thread about Sabrina,
但其他所有事情都跟我无关
but everything else is not me.
-这是你修的图吗 -不 你在开玩笑吗
- Is this your photoshop? - No, are you kidding?
我的作品可比这好多了
My work is much better than this.
四叶论♥坛♥没有我们也会很火
4chan is taking off without us.
没错 但你们制♥造♥了这个问题
Yeah, but you created the problem.
不 问题本来就存在
No, the problem is there.
我们只是把它公开了
We just dragged it out in the open.
如果事情发生在你的客户身上
This would be different
情况就会不同
if it were one of your clients.
不 不会 如果是我公♥关♥公♥司♥的客户
No, it wouldn't. If it was one of my clients at my PR firm,
我会抓住这个机会建议她
I would jump at the chance to advise her
站出来反对另类右翼
to come out against the alt-right.
蓝色品牌倾向于民♥主♥党
红色品牌倾向于共和党
最近有蓝红品牌之说
There are blue and red brands these days.
去查查任何一个红色品牌的情况
Ask any of the red ones how they're doing.
看看步♥枪♥协会 他们失去了多少赞助商
The NRA. How many sponsors have they lost?
特朗普大厦 伊万卡的服装线
Trump Towers. Ivanka's clothing line.
再查查蓝色品牌
Now ask the blue ones.
耐克 苹果 我做过这方面的民调
Nike. Apple. I've done polling on this.
蓝色那边总是占上风
The blue side is always on top.
萨布丽娜两边都不想站
Sabrina does not want to stand with red or blue.
那她想干什么
So what is she gonna do?
因为律师当事人保密协定
That's attorney-client privilege.
我们不能告诉你
We can't tell you.
就给她真正的律师会给她的那种建议
Just advise her the way a real lawyer would,
她就会带来我们想要的那种影响
and we'll get the influence we need.
-"真正的律师" -谢了
- "Real lawyer." - Thank you.
你只要参与这场战争就会发生这样的事
It's what happens when you're in this fight.
日常工作只能摆在第二位
Your day job becomes secondary.
拜托 别再发更多帖子
Well, stop making our job harder, okay?
让我们的工作更难做了 好吗
With any more postings.
别管这件事了
Just let it go.
早
Morning.
这雨永远都不会停了吗
Will it never stop raining?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我把具体数据拿来了
I got the data.
关于工资的
On the salaries?
很好
Good.
大部分新来的高级律师都是白人
Most of the new senior associates coming in are white.
而大部分初级律师都是...
Most of the junior associates are...
黑人 薪水较低
black, with lower pay.
还有别的吗
Is there something else?
有位员工的薪水上周有大幅度提升
One of the employees got a large raise last week.
是谁
Who?
梅丽莎
Marissa.
好 我觉得我们还是算了吧
Okay. I think we should drop this.
我不应该问你要数据的
I shouldn't have asked for the data.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
我喜欢梅丽莎
I like Marissa.
我也喜欢她 但我在这里工作的时间更长
I do, too. But I worked here four more years.
她的薪水没你高
Well, she's not paid as much as you.
上周之前是没我高
She wasn't. Until last week.
我还是觉得我们算了吧
I still think we should drop it.
听着 这不仅仅是钱的问题
Look, this isn't just about money.
这关乎个人价值
It's about value.
我不明白为什么我的贡献估值比她低
And I don't know why my contribution is valued less.
不是
It's not.
而且不要把这件事跟个人挂钩会比较好
And it would be good to not attach it to individuals.
我同意
I would agree.
但现在这还与...
But then it's about...
种族有关
Race.
对 我要
Yeah, I'm gonna--
我要去找他们谈谈
I'm gonna talk to 'em.
-找谁 -合伙人
- To who? - The partners.
杰 别去
Jay, it-- Don't.
-这没什么 -这不是没什么的事
- It's nothing. - It's not nothing.
看看你
Look at you,
长这么大了
all grown up.
弗兰克·朗度
Frank Landau.
你是来找博斯曼先生的吗
Are you here for Mr. Boseman?
不 来找你的
No, for you.
我前几天跟你♥爸♥聊过几句
I spoke to your dad the other day.
他还好吗 他永远也不回我电♥话♥
How's he doing? I can never get him to call me back.
阿尔巴尼亚的选举工作不好做
Well, elections are tough in Albania.
伊莱·戈德 在特蕾莎修女的出生地生活
Eli Gold, living in the birthplace of Mother Teresa.
想也想得到
Go figure.
他要我给你捎个话
He asked me to give you a message.
是"生日快乐"吗
Is it "Happy birthday"?
因为他错过我两个生日了
Because he missed the last two.
这玻璃隔音吗
Is this glass soundproof?
隔音 怎么了
It is. Why?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
确实是我爸的口气
Yep, that sounds like Dad.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing,
给历史律师协会做起事来了
working for the Historical Law Society?!
我没有...
I'm not working...
请尊重下我 让我把话说完
Please do me the courtesy of allowing me to finish!
-现在你是代表我爸还是你 -全国占九♥成♥
- Is this Dad now or you? - They are responsible
破坏性的法官都出自那里
for 90% of the destructive judges in this country.
我没有为他们工作
I am not working for them.
我只是帮一个朋友做咨♥询♥
I'm consulting for a friend.
一位共和党朋友
A Republican friend.
这有什么大不了的
Why is that so bad?
如果你想报复你♥爸♥
You know, if you want to get back at your dad,
去文个身就好了
just get a fucking tattoo!
我爸觉得我这么做是在报复他
Dad thinks I'm doing this to get back at him?
还跟我说自我为中心
Talk about self-centered.
你去帮一个反堕胎的特朗普支持者
What other motive could you have
坐上联邦法官的位子还能有什么用意
to help an anti-choice Trump voter get on the federal bench?!
告诉"我爸"
Tell "dad"
他离家去帮腐♥败♥的阿尔巴尼亚亿万富翁时
while he's off helping some corrupt Albanian billionaire,
我是在帮一个好人成为一名好法官
I am helping a decent man become a good judge.
对 他是共和党人
Yes, he's Republican.
但告诉你个新消息 目前候选人只有他们
But, news flash, they're the only ones getting through.
如果必须得在变♥态♥ 酒鬼花♥花♥公♥子♥
If I have to choose between creepy, drunk frat boys
和朱利叶斯·凯恩中选一个
and Julius Cain,
我选朱利叶斯·凯恩
I'm picking Julius.
凯恩给你多少钱
How much is Cain paying you?
不关你的事 怎么了
None of your business. Why?
我敢肯定你来民♥主♥党委员会我们出价更高
I'll bet you we pay more at the DNC.
只要你想为好人做事
In case you ever want to come work for the good guys.
根据以往的经历
I learned from the best,
我知道你满嘴狗屁
so I know you're full of shit.
告诉我爸下次自己打给我
Just tell Dad to call me next time.
下次你想表达自己立场时 记得摔门
Next time you want to make a point, slam the door!
刚那其实挺婊的
That was actually pretty bitchin'.
萨布丽娜 你好
Sabrina. Hi.
你没事吧
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表