剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear,
你还没问完吗
were you-- were you not finished?
我会让我的合作律师继续
I'll defer to my colleague.
你是否知道刊登在《明镜周刊》上
Are you familiar with articles that ran in Der Spiegel
德国杂♥志♥
有关比利时安特卫普的恋童癖团伙的文章
on a pedophile ring operating out of Antwerp?
不知道
No.
你会不会感到惊讶 如果我说
Would it surprise you to learn
托尼·曼迪在写一篇报道
that Tony Mundy was working on a piece
指出这一恋童癖团伙
that tied that same pedophile ring
与芝加哥某些政♥治♥人物有关联
to certain political figures in Chicago?
反对
Objection.
我就知道他要反对
Oh, I bet there's an objection.
你就害怕我捅出这件事不是吗 马坦
Oh, you don't want me opening that door, do you, Matan?
法官阁下
Your Honor!
反对有效
Objection's sustained.
你是什么时候第一次知道
When did you first become aware of the ties
库克县州检察院和安特卫普的恋童癖团伙之间
between the Cook County States Attorney's office
存在关联
and a pedophile ring in Antwerp?
反对 这太离谱了
Objection! This is outrageous.
不 离谱的是
No, what's outrageous is
一名检察官谋杀了一名男子
that a prosecutor would have one man murdered
并以此罪名控告两个无辜的人
and two innocent men charged with the crime.
法官阁下 这些都是卑鄙又毫无根据的指控
Your Honor, these are vile and groundless allegations.
我才不是毫无依据 法官阁下
I don't do groundless, Your Honor.
我说了我会将杀人凶手的名字写下来
I said I would name the individual responsible for this murder...
这就是我在干的事
and that... is what I'm doing.
我的天啊 布鲁姆先生
Oh, for God's sakes, Mr. Blum,
如果你有问题要问证人 请发问
if you have a question for the witness, please ask it.
没有的话 请坐下
If not, sit down.
你什么时候知道是检察官本人
When did you learn that it was the prosecutor himself
杀害了托尼·曼迪
who had Tony Mundy killed?
真是疯了
This is insane!
真的吗 先生 是吗
Oh, is it, sir? Is it?
看看这名字
Look at this name!
不是你的名字吗
Is it yours?!
拜托 我可不会相信这个
Come on! I don't believe this.
好了 快坐下 坐下
Okay, ju-just sit down! Sit!
艾瑞克·特朗普
特朗普集团执行副总裁
有人吗
Hello?
就好了
Almost done.
好吧 这...
Okay, well...
我尽力了 我想绑个蝴蝶结的
I tried. That's supposed to be a bow.
什么
What?
我们在庆祝吗
Are we celebrating?
是的 我们有新工作了
We are. We got a job.
真的吗 恭喜
What?! Congratulations.
什么工作
Mm. What?
退伍军人区域总管
Regional Director of Veterans Affairs.
等等
Whoa.
"区域"意味着伊利诺斯州外吗
"Regional" as in outside of Illinois?
根据地在芝加哥
Based in Chicago.
什么 你能留在这
What? You-you mean you can stay here?
是的 麦克维太太
Yes, Mrs. McVeigh.
麦克维先生
Mr. McVeigh.
你应该考虑是时候随我姓了
Well, uh, you might decide, uh, it's time to take my name.
你怎么得到这份工作的
So, how did this come about?
有人推荐我
Someone recommended me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是他们 对吧
It was them, wasn't it?
我们能不能先高兴一会儿
Can we just be happy for a minute?
汉斯和弗兰斯 你的狩猎伙伴
Hans and Franz, your safari buddies--
《周六夜现场》里一对肌肉发达头脑简单的搭档
这里戴安指特朗普的儿子们
就是他们推荐了你吗
they're the ones who recommended you?
头一次 我们将住在一起 都有工作
For the first time, we will be living here and working here.
你连这都不能告诉我
And you can't even tell me
因为你签了那该死的保密协议
because you signed that fucking NDA.
你可以不那么憎恶他们吗
Is it possible for you to get past your hatred of them?
告诉我一件事 库尔特
Just tell me one thing, Kurt.
为什么他们等了那么久才送你去医院
Why did it take them so long to get you to the hospital?
是因为他们不想错过
Was it because they didn't want to miss
安排好的斑马幼崽烧烤吗
their baby zebra barbecue that they scheduled?
你为什么这么说
Where is this coming from?
他们的照片墙
Their Instagram.
他们强迫你签保密协议的同时
They forced you to sign an NDA, and meanwhile,
在向世界炫耀他们的猎物
they're bragging to the world about their exploits--
伟大的白人猎手
the great white hunters.
戴安 我准备接受这份工作
Diane, I'm taking this job.
这是个好工作
It's a good job.
我可以做我认为重要的事情
And I'll be doing what I think is important,
而且我们还能在一起
and it allow us to be together,
这点战胜其他一切因素
and that trumps everything else.
"Trump"也是总统特朗普的姓氏
别用那个词
Oh, don't use that word!
这比其他所有因素都重要
And that's more important than everything else.
你得表现得好一点 小饼干
You got to do better than that, Cookie.
不能老是依靠我
I can't keep carrying you.
你 是你 就是你
You! It's you! It's you!
老天 又是一个被我欺负过的混♥蛋♥吗
Oh, Christ, another asshole whose toy truck I sat on?
妈的让他离我远点
Keep him the fuck away from me.
你是林德尔家的人 对吧
You're a Rindell, aren't you?
我和那件事没有...
I had nothing to do with...
你知道我亏了多少吗
You know how much I lost?
我的钱都进了你口袋
My money went to your pocket,
你个该死的林德尔
you fucking Rindell!
那是我父亲干的勾当 与我无关
Hey, it was my father. It wasn't me.
笨蛋 她说了不是她
Hey, Gollum, she said it wasn't her.
滚远点
Take a fucking hike.
这跟你没关系
This doesn't concern you.
这栋楼里发生的所有事都和我有关
Oh, everything that happens in this building concerns me,
笨蛋
numbnuts!
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你姓林德尔
So... you're a Rindell?
你在网站上用了别的名字吗
You changed your name for your website?
我妈妈的娘家姓
My mom's maiden name.
还是用林德尔比较好
Better you should stick with Rindell.
我们一起研究庭审策略吧 跟我来
Let's work on trial strategy. Come on.
我该怎么做 约瑟夫
So what do I do, Joseph? Huh?
*每一天都变得更近*
*Every day, it's a-getting closer*
*比过山车还快*
*Goin' faster than a roller coaster...*
如果我争取到接管婚姻部
If I fight to take over the divorce practice,
我得花更多时间在工作上
I have to put in even more hours,
离开你的时间也就更多
which takes me away from you for even longer.
但我喜欢和你相处
And I love being with you.
是不是很奇怪
Isn't that odd?
我从没想过我会变成那种女人
I never thought I'd be one of those women,
但看我现在
but here I am,
说话像世界围着你转似的
talking like the world revolves around you.
你真好看
God, you are beautiful.
大概是遗传 对吧
It's got to be genetic, right?
这就是职场妈妈的诅咒
It's the curse of the working mother.
和你在一起时我感觉自己错过了什么
I feel like I'm missing out on something when I'm with you,
然而离开你时...
and I feel...
我又像得相思病似的
physically ill when I'm away from you.
但今天我看到那个律师时
But... when I saw that lawyer today,
我认为我可以胜过他千百倍
I thought... I could run motherfucking rings around him.
所以到底应该是多工作少陪你
So more time at work and less time with you?
还是少花些时间工作
Or less time at work,
放弃成为合伙人
and I forget about the partner track?
那可是我辛苦努力了很久的
Which I have worked my ass off for.
这也不仅是追求事业那么简单
And it's not just about ambition, either.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表