剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
去门那边 替我把守
Go to the door, keep guard for me.
请问是《华尔街日报》的约翰逊·哈勃吗
Yes, is that Jonathan Habor of The Wall Street Journal?
我的名字是
My name is
约翰·巴伦 来自一家投资公♥司♥名为...
John Barron from the investment firm of...
巴伦&穆森[妈宝]投资公♥司♥
Barron & Mumson.
没错 约翰·巴伦
That's right, John Barron.
20世纪80年代特朗普曾用约翰·巴伦作为假名
约翰·巴伦的传奇故事
*我很悲伤且内心已死*
*I am sad and dead inside*
*傲慢自负 自视甚高*
*So much ego, so much pride*
*我曾犯下无法开脱之错*
*I've made mistakes I can't defend*
*因此我需要我的秘密好友*
*That's why I need my secret friend*
*他通过电♥话♥交涉因此大家无法看见*
*He's on the phone so they can't see*
*他的声音与我一样因为他即是我*
*He has my voice because he's me*
*福布斯的家伙认为他撒了谎*
*The guy at Forbes believed his lies*
唐纳德·特朗普
净资产 五星
*我列出了首富名单*
*I made the list of richest guys*
杰克·快餐
贺拉斯·格鲁纽瓦尔德三世
杰罗姆·伯恩斯坦-钟
瓦特·萨都索尔[鞍伤]
鲍比·戴蒙德[钻石]
*因为约翰·巴伦明白*
*Because John Barron understands*
*整个世界任你摆布*
*The world is putty in your hands*
*只要你愿扯谎声称是自己理想之人*
*If you just lie and say you're who you want to be*
*你想成为的人*
*Who you want to be*
*他口中的我不属实*
*He says some things that I am not*
机智
花♥花♥公♥子♥
机智花♥花♥公♥子♥的自♥制♥人才
*性感的女士们认为我很火♥辣♥*
*And sexy ladies think I'm hot*
*与墙诉说我的罪孽*
*Talks a wall around my sins*
*扭转我的失败变为胜利*
*Turns my failures into wins*
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
*因为约翰·巴伦为我带来名气*
*Because John Barron brings me fame*
*他消除我的情感 赶走我的羞愧*
*He eats my feelings and my shame*
*然后我似乎成为了自己理想之人*
*And then it's almost like I'm who I want to be*
*有峰有谷*
*Valleys and peaks,*
*无论怎样都是好消息*
*it's good copy either way*
*我的代言人已开口*
*My spokesman speaks*
*他们已全权受他掌控*
*And they fall under his sway*
*他的金钱 他的财富*
*All his cash, all his stuff*
*不知为何 依然不够*
*Still somehow it's not enough*
*但在我感觉孤单寂寞时*
*But anytime I feel alone*
*我可以拿起电♥话♥*
*I can just pick up the phone*
*于是现在约翰·巴伦前来*
*And now John Barron's coming by*
*只有我 自己 本人和约翰*
*And it's just me, myself and I and John*
*而我们都成为了自己的理想之人*
*And all of us are who we want to be*
*我们想成为的人*
*Who we want to be.*
没错 约翰·巴伦
That's right. John Barron.
第二螺旋的首次公开募股遇到麻烦了
I understand that the Second Helix IPO is in danger.
芝加哥法庭收到了一些相关的集体诉讼案
There's some sort of class action lawsuit in the Chicago courts,
而我很疑惑你们为什么没有报道
and I was wondering why you are not covering it.
那口音糟透了
That accent is terrible.
你不需要相信我 老兄
You don't have to take my word for it, old chap.
让你的记者去核查一下
Have your reporter check the docket
彼得·达纳韦法官的诉讼事件表
for a Judge Peter Dunaway.
没错
That's right.
达纳韦 拜了个拜 我该挂了
Dunaway. Toodle-oo, have to run.
所以他需要二十秒钟
Okay, so that's 20 seconds
打电♥话♥给第二螺旋公♥司♥ 然后第二螺旋
for him to call Second Helix corporate, another 20 seconds
需要花二十秒钟打给律师
for them to call their lawyer.
他们再需要四十秒打到这儿
Another 40 seconds for them to call here,
计时 现在开始
starting... now.
你怎么能把那个男人说的任何话当真
How can you take anything that that man says seriously?
因为他说得有理 莉兹
Because he has a point, Liz.
第二螺旋现在很脆弱
Second Helix is vulnerable right now.
我们也是 阿德里安 我们还没准备好
So are we, Adrian. We are not ready.
即使我们准备好了 我们还需要单独的策略
And even if we were, we'd need a separate strategy
专门对付布鲁姆
just to deal with Blum.
杰瑞德·安德鲁斯来电
Jared Andrews is on the line.
太好了 他打来炫耀了
Oh, great. He's calling to gloat.
喂 杰瑞德 你好吗
Yeah, Jared. What's up?
等等
Whoa, wait a minute.
我完全不知道《华尔街日报》的事 杰瑞德
I have nothing to do with The Wall Street Journal, Jared.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好的
Okay.
他说什么
What did he say?
他正带着支票过来
He's on his way in here with a check.
这是我们的最终报价
This is our final offer.
很合理公平 而且我们不会再多付一个子
It's fair, it's just, and we will never pay you more.
我都不用看就知道 今天结束之前
I don't even have to look at it to know, by the end of the day,
你们就会付双倍
you'll be paying us double.
罗兰 别...
Roland, just...
我的亲娘啊
Oh, my God.
你脑子搭错线了吗
Are you in-fucking-sane?
我们的伙食费都不止这点
That barely covers our catering cost.
-要么接受 要么拒绝 -还有别的方案
- Take it or leave it. - Here's a third option.
你弯下腰让我捅腚
Bend over, so I can shove it up your ass.
行吧 那就法庭见
Okay. See you in court.
我们会提起紧急动议 要求驳回起诉
We're moving for an immediate motion to dismiss.
那也是在我们的加速听证之后
After our expedited hearing.
转告第二螺旋的大老板们
You tell your Second Helix overlords
他们首次公开募股大业完蛋了
their IPO is fucked.
你过分乐观了
Oh, you overplayed your hand.
本来三百万美金就可以搞定
That was $3 million to end this.
现在我们一毛钱都不会给了
We'll never pay another cent.
扯淡
A-bullshit.
你将会爬着回来
You'll be coming back here
哀求我们接受十倍于三百万的
on your hands and knees begging us to take
价钱
ten times that amount.
行吧
Okay.
当然
Yeah.
非得如此
It had to happen.
三百万是漫天压价
Three million was highway robbery.
同意
I agree.
等的就是这个
That's what I wanted to see!
铁血精英
The killer elite!
咱们扳倒这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, let's take this asshole down! Yeah!
就说你支持堕胎 别说支持选择
Just say you're pro-abortion, not pro-choice.
你们为什么就是不肯那么说
Why do you have so much trouble just saying it?
因为那不是事实
Because it's not true.
我想要的是女人们有那个选项进行选择
I want women to have the option.
换成其他议题 媒体才不会
Okay, in no other debate are euphemisms
轻易接受那么语焉不详的表达
so blithely accepted by the press.
那支持生命呢 不也是语焉不详吗
Well, what about pro-life? You have the same problem.
我会用"反对堕胎"这个措辞
I'll take anti-abortion.
我会自豪地展示 因为这就是我
I'll wear that one proudly, because that's what I am.
但如此一来你们就得采用支持堕胎这个说法
But you have to take "Pro-abortion," then.
我是兰斯·麦克沃 在行动中心
I'm Lance McAlvoy, live-streaming
为您现场直播
from the center of the action today.
红马甲们来此是想确保
And the Red Jackets are here to make sure
投票过程中没有欺诈行为
there is no voter fraud.
红马甲在此
The Red Jackets are here.
我们为美国骄傲
We are proud of America.
我们拒绝为西方文化致歉
We refuse to apologize for Western culture...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
打给律所 马上
Call the firm. Right now.
"我是白人"
"I am white."
我们该干吗来着
What do we do now?
如果你不符合这项描述 就向前走一步
If this trait doesn't describe you, take one step away.
-这是做什么 -这是一个多元性小游戏
- So, what does this do? - It's a diversity game.
我会找来全体律师 让非裔
I take all of your associates, and I have the African Americans
和白人背对背站着
and the Caucasians stand back to back.
我们能慢慢了解彼此的差异
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表