剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Just for a minute.
看看这一堆
So, look at all that.
是啊 我们进展如何
Yeah. How far are we?
可不是粗略看一下就可以了
Well, requires more than a cursory read.
总之 罗兰 我需要你收敛点
Anyway, Roland, I'm gonna need you to rein it in.
我有很... 放肆吗
Well, have I been... un-reined?
是你带来的人 罗兰
It's all the personnel, Roland.
那你告诉我 最多能有几个人
Well, tell me, uh, how many is too many?
你能带一个助理 不能有女按♥摩♥师
You can have one assistant, no masseuse
不能在这开外部会议
and no outside meetings here.
你可以把会议安排在别的地方
You can arrange your meetings somewhere else.
没问题
No problemo.
很好
Good.
弗农想跟你见个面
Vernon was hoping to meet you
但还是改天吧
but, uh, another time.
弗农
Uh, Vernon?
乔丹 没错
Jordan, yeah.
我们是老朋友了
Oh, we go way back.
他今天两点要开个会
He has a meeting today at 2:00,
他可以在楼上的会议室开 仅此而已
he can take it in the upstairs boardroom, that's it.
*Way back in the middle...*
*I began to ride*
*Keep listening...*
你是怎么借到这些的
How do you rent those?
借不到 我自己带来的
Uh, you don't. These are mine.
你在哪里买♥♥的
Where did you, uh, buy them?
你扔了多久斧头
How long have you been throwing?
一个月
A month.
你想认真练吗
Do you want to get serious?
是的 我想
Actually, I do.
找汉娜
Ask for Hannah.
严肃斧头
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
工作
Working.
在前台
In reception?
是的 我们只是...
Yes. We were just...
想充分利用所有空间
trying to use all the spaces.
行了 全部走开 快点
Okay. Get out of here. Come on.
出去 现在就走
Go. Now.
丢脸
Embarrassing.
你们各位
You guys.
你确定不需要帮助
Are you sure you don't need help?
不用 凯文 谢谢 再见 凯文
No, it's fine, Kevin. Thank you. Good-bye, Kevin.
你来了
Oh, hey.
这就是我们不共享信息的原因
That's why we don't share information.
-我只告诉了阿德里安 -无所谓
- I didn't share with anyone but Adrian. - It doesn't matter.
信息会泄露 总是会泄露
It gets out, it always gets out.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
我就是
Yes?
就是她
That's her.
-那个发型 -V先生
- The haircut. - Mr. V.
我喜欢你这么喊我
I like the way that sounds.
这位是泽尔妲·雷伊
This is Zelda Raye.
午间预约的客户
The noon appointment.
是的 有能谈话的屋子吗 奎恩女士
Yes. Is there somewhere we can talk, Ms. Quinn?
这里结束了 各位
We're good, you guys.
那是谁
Who is that?
那个客户
The client.
是啊 看来我们光考虑卡戴珊家族了
Yeah, it looks like we got ahead of ourselves on the Kardashian front.
请进
Come in.
这就是她的办公室
This is her office?
天哪 你真势利
Oh, God, you are a snob.
我不是势利 这是个大案子
I'm not a snob, it's just this is a big case.
因此她需要一个他不认识的律师
That's why she needs someone he doesn't know.
你们希望我回避吗
Do you want me to step out?
-不用 -是的
- No. - Yes.
等等
Wait.
至少该让她们谈谈
They should have the conversation at least.
她是唯一给出理想答案的人
She's the only one who answered the question well.
是你有婚后协议吗 泽尔妲
Are you the one with the postnup, Zelda?
我的客户想直接和你谈谈
My client would like to speak to you directly.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
喂
Hello?
我是卢卡·奎恩
This is Lucca Quinn.
有什么能效劳的
May I help you?
我要问一些敏感的问题
I have to ask something sensitive.
你不能重复任何对话
Nothing of this can be repeated.
当然
Of course.
您无需担心这点
Well, you don't need to worry about that,
律师当事人保密协议涵盖了这方面
attorney-client privilege prevails here.
你答应吗
You promise?
我当然...答应
I do... promise.
好的
Okay.
我丈夫是一位重要人士
My husband is a very important man.
而且充满怒气
And he is very bitter.
他有办法挖到黑料
He has ways to find out things
并伤害我
and to hurt me.
他还有一群律师
He also has a team of lawyers.
我需要一个站在我这边的人
I need someone who is on my side.
一个可以告诉我
Someone who can tell me
是第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗
如何回应的人
how to respond.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
I do.
我们能谈谈吗
Shall we talk?
*梅拉尼娅带着姓名和梦想来到这里*
*Melania came with her name and a dream*
*也许吧 毕竟我又知道什么*
*Maybe, I mean, what do I know?*
美国纽约市附近的小岛
1♥8♥9♥2至1943年间是美国的移♥民♥检查站
*第一站是埃利斯岛*
*First Ellis Island*
*紧接着经历了隔离*
*And then quarantine*
*天花 也许还有脓疱病*
*Smallpox, perhaps impetigo*
*拥挤的斯洛文尼亚镇 靠近小罗马*
*Teeming Sloveniatown, near Little Rome*
鞋店
灯泡安装
19世纪中叶这些国家的人♥民♥大量移居至美国
*波兰人 意大利人和爱尔兰人*
*Poles and Italians and Irish*
奶油甜馅煎饼卷和诈骗服务
三叶草酒馆
朗读诗歌♥ 鼻环穿孔
*一些炖肉带有家乡的味道*
*Some kind of stewed meat that tasted like home*
*她会叹息 孤独而时髦*
*Lonely but stylish, she'd sigh*
*并说"我希望自己*
*And say "I wish that I*
*能住在空中城♥堡♥*
*"Lived in a castle somewhere in the sky*
*与一位能永远照顾我的男人相伴*
*"With someone who'd always take care of me*
*飞上枝头为何如此困难"*
*Why is it so hard to get there from here?"*
*也许她挣扎 奋斗且不断尝试*
*Maybe she struggled and toiled and tried*
*辛勤劳作 不屈不挠*
*Hard work and determination*
*有一天她醒来*
*One day she woke*
*身边躺着一位男士*
*With a man by her side*
*她终于达成了自己的心愿*
*Finally she rose to her station*
*现在她能成为*
*Now that she be's the best*
*最好的自己*
*That she can be*
*但她还记得最初的自己吗*
*Does she recall her beginning?*
*贫穷窘迫 拥挤熙攘*
*Poor, huddled masses*
*渴望自♥由♥呼吸*
*That yearn to breathe free*
*她是否疲于胜利*
*Does she feel tired of winning*
*她是否疲惫*
*Does she feel tired?*
那么先说要事
So. First things first.
请您稍微介绍一下这份婚后协议的情况
Why don't you tell me a little bit about this postnup?
喂
Hello?
您还在吗
Are you still there?
新的婚后协议
The new postnup,
要求我必须保持婚姻状态...
it says i must stay married for...
更长时间 否则就什么也拿不到
more years, or I will get nothing.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表