剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-操 -开曼先生
- Fuck. - Mr. Cayman,
快过来
come on down.
上证人席发誓
Get sworn in.
你 你是...
Are-are you--
来吧
Come on.
开曼先生 你最近去过中国吗
Mr. Cayman, have you recently been to China?
我必须回答吗
Do I have to answer that?
是的 除非你想拒绝作证
Yes, unless you want to plead the Fifth.
我接触过中国政♥府♥官员
I met with members of the Chinese government,
但说实话 高科技企业里谁没这么做过
but really, who in the tech world hasn't?
总之 是谢丽尔让我去的
Anyway, Sheryl asked me to.
接触过多少次
How many times?
可能八到十次
Maybe eight or ten times.
你们是否曾讨论过与中国政♥府♥合作
Did you ever discuss creating
创建一个可以进行过滤的搜索引擎
a censored search engine with Chinese officials?
中国有八亿互联网用户 明白吗
There are 800 million Web users in China, okay?
音乐一响你就得跳舞
You have to dance while the music's playing.
这是肯定回答吗
Is that a yes?
是的
Yes. Oh.
是的
Yes.
所以你们对中国长♥期♥以来对人♥权♥的践踏
So, in spite of China's long history of
视而不见
human rights abuses,
因为有八亿用户的市场极具诱惑力
you felt that 800 million users
绝不能错过
were too tempting a market to pass up.
我只是个搞公♥关♥的
Look, I-I'm just the PR guy.
公♥司♥的战略决策与我无关
I don't make strategic decisions.
我的工作只是维护公♥司♥形象
I'm-I'm-I'm all about image.
我们看得出来
We can tell.
所以 大家对开曼先生的表现作何评价
So, notes on Mr. Cayman's performance, anyone?
你告诉他们...
You tell them...
好吧
Okay.
950万 他们赢了
9.5 million. They've got us.
等等 我们必须团结一心
Wait. We have to stick together.
而不是互相猜忌
We can't just guess.
但我们得搞清楚是谁写了那个纸条
But we need to find who wrote that note.
我们会查的 但现在这样没有任何帮助
Which we'll do. But this is not helpful.
你知道我的想法 一定是我们的人写的
You know my opinion. It's one of us.
-有人想要阻止我们 -发生什么事了
- Someone trying to stop us. - What's going on?
我们收到了一封警告短♥信♥
We got a text warning.
-谁写的 -瓦莱莉
- From whom? - Valerie.
去吧 你去读一下
Go ahead, read it.
等等 她写给了谁
W-Wait. Who did-- Who did she write to?
我
Me.
继续 告诉她们短♥信♥的内容
Go ahead, tell them what it says.
"我很高兴一切都很顺利
"I'm glad it's going well.
不过给你提个醒
Just one warning.
书友会的成员也许会
Book Club members may try
用虚假的信息来削减我们的实力
to undercut the group with false messages.
不要理睬他们"
Ignore them."
她怎么知道要写给你呢
How did she know to write to you?
我通过一些我们认识的奥巴马的人联♥系♥上了她
I contacted her through some Obama people we know.
我能看看那条短♥信♥吗
Can I see that text?
很高兴一切顺利 不过给你提个醒
书友会成员也许会用虚假信息来削减我们的实力 忽略即可
那戴安 你确定你找到的信息不是假的吗
So, Diane, are you sure the message you found was real?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这也可能是瓦莱莉想要警告我们的
Could it be one of these false messages
虚假信息中的一部分
that Valerie is warning us about?
我... 觉得是真的
I... don't think so.
警告信没有送到其他人的家里
Well, it's just odd that it wasn't sent
这点确实很奇怪
to anybody else's house.
瓦莱莉·佩泽
今天下午6点42分收到短♥信♥
不对 她还在监狱里
Nope, she's still in prison.
瓦莱莉还要坐六个月的牢
Valerie won't be released for six months.
那么她有可能从监狱里传信息出来吗
And would she be able to text from prison?
不 起码没有合法方式
No. Not legally.
出了什么事吗
What's going on?
伊莎贝拉在瓦莱莉这件事上撒谎了
Isabella's lying about Valerie.
我们怎么能确认这点
How do we know this?
因为我在瓦莱莉这件事上也撒谎了
Because I lied about Valerie.
你撒了什么谎
In what way did you lie?
瓦莱莉是个诈骗高手 她创立这个反抗组织
Valerie is a scam artist who formed the resistance group
其实只是为了能骗走我们的钱
so she could steal our money.
她之前销声匿迹了是因为她被抓起来了
She went silent because she is locked up
她因为窃取身份和支票诈骗
at Rikers Island for identity theft
被关在莱克斯岛监狱
and check fraud.
伊莎贝拉编了这条短♥信♥是因为
Isabella made up that text because--
好吧 我也不知道为什么
Well, I don't know why.
因为她想阻止我们的黑客攻击
Because she wants to stop the hack.
所以咱们这这个组织 就是个狗屁吗
So the whole group is... bullshit?
它成立的原因确实是个狗屁
It started as bullshit,
但我们已经完成了这么多优秀的工作
but it was doing such great work that
但是我撒了谎 是为了把大家凝聚起来
I lied... to keep it together.
雷迪克&博斯曼&洛哈特律所
我的生活很简单 戴安
My life is simple, Diane.
我有一个儿子
I have a son,
我有房♥贷要还
I have a mortgage,
我有一份工作
I have my job.
我每天从家里去单位上班 再下班回家
And I go from home to work, and work to home.
所以这件事 这个...
So this stuff, this...
所谓的狗屁激发了
bullshit intrigue...
我不干了
I'm done.
太多的阴谋诡计
It's too much static.
太多的勾心斗角
It's too much drama.
你想退出
So you want out?
是的 我今晚想退出
Yeah, tonight I want out.
我明天会再好好想想
I'll think about tomorrow.
退伍军人福利协会
库尔特·麦克维先生
战斐利网络 前门活动录像
战斐利网络 前门活动录像
您的摄像头检测到前门有人活动
2019年4月30日
前门 晚上9点16分
车牌号♥
JK???9
美国退伍军人事务部
约瑟芬
Josephine?
什么事 先生
Yes, sir?
我们有政♥府♥职员的
Do we have a database
信息数据库吗
of government employees?
是的 先生 你想查什么
Yes, sir. What are you looking for?
我有部分的车牌号♥ 但不清楚名字
I have a partial plate, but no name.
他是在退伍军人事务部工作吗
Does he work at the VA?
我觉得不是 但这是他的车牌
I don't think so, but here's his license plate.
根据车牌搜索
JK...9
找到所有包含该信息的车牌
查找 重置
匹配结果33237条
芝加哥
匹配结果14733条
他开的是辆什么车
What kind of car was it?
马自达米亚达
It was a Mazda Miata.
品牌或型号♥ 马自达米亚达
匹配结果5022条
筛选
高安全等级
匹配结果74条
筛选
在职人员
匹配结果1条
斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔
芝加哥 国安局监控部门
斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔
个人信息 职务信息
他叫作斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔
His name is Stephen Dinovera.
是国安局的
Of the NSA?
你想让我给他打电♥话♥吗
You want me to get him on the phone?
不用了 不 还不是时候
No. No, not yet.
让我想想 不用了 谢谢你 约瑟芬
Let me think, um. No. Thank you, Josephine.
斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔
个人信息 职务信息
你就不能不撞我吗
Could you not crash into me?
他们给咱们加派人手了
They greased our wheels.
今天早上 他站在咖啡壶旁边
This morning, he's standing by the coffee pod
站了大概十分钟 搞不清楚为什么不出咖啡
for, like, ten minutes, wondering why it's not working.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表