剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们是去跟她谈事情的
We were discussing issues with her.
这样啊
I see.
你是在跟她谈
And were you discussing the issue
她与阿德里安·博斯曼
of her having sexual relations with...
发生性关系的事吗
Adrian Boseman?
她觉得是你
She thinks it's you.
我
Me?
-跟辛西娅吗 -是的
- With Cynthia? - Yes.
太好了
That's great.
我们应该安排采访
We-we need to arrange an interview.
莉兹 内奥米对我有偏见
Liz, Naomi is biased against me.
是 但现在你能如实回答你和我父亲的秘书
Yes, but now you can answer honestly that there is nothing
之间没有发生任何事
between my father's secretary and you.
这是我们摆脱困境的最诚实的方法了
That's the most honest way to get out of this.
她没觉得我们有其它
She doesn't think we have
"我也是"的问题了 -她没提起过
any other #MeToo problems? - None she mentioned.
太好了 赶快安排采访
Great! Then arrange the interview.
库尔特
Kurt.
你比我预想要回来得早些
You're home earlier than I thought.
临时改变计划 天气不好
Last-minute change of plans. Bad weather.
不 可怜的艾瑞克和唐
Oh, no. Poor Eric and Don.
你是说他们钱都花了 但旅程却泡了汤
You mean they spent all that money and their trip was ruined?
一个月内我们还会再去一次
We're going again in a month.
真刺♥激♥ 他们终于能猎到那头长颈鹿了
Oh, how exciting. They can finally bag that giraffe.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
不 不 过来 抱一抱
No, no, no.Come on, come on.
来个小小的拥抱
A little hug, please.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
不 肯定有事 怎么了
No, something's wrong. What?
不 没事
No, nothing.
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
我不能这样
I can't do this.
-塔拉 -我不能违反保密协议
- Tara? - I can't break the NDA.
塔拉 我能稍后打给你吗
Tara, can I call you back?
不 抱歉 我知道你找到了
No, I'm sorry. I know you found a loophole
保密协议的漏洞 但他们会把我撕成碎片的
in the NDA, but they'll rip me apart.
-我做不到 -塔拉 拜托
- I can't do it. - Tara, please, just...
再考虑一晚 我晚点打回给你
just think about this overnight, and I'll call you back.
不了 抱歉 再见
No, I'm sorry. Good-bye.
天呐
Oh, my God.
库尔特 你的肩膀
Kurt, your shoulder.
没事
It's nothing.
开玩笑吗 看这伤的
Are you kidding? Look at that.
你连脱衣服都困难了
You can barely get your shirt off.
只是看上去很糟
It looks worse than it is.
这 怎么 你去看医生了吗
To-- How-- Did you go to a doctor?
看了 对了 我应该把这个药膏涂上
Yes.Yes, I'm supposed to put this ointment on.
我的天 我可怜的丈夫
Oh, my God, my poor husband.
他们都对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
所以他们才推迟行程吧
That's why they delayed their trip.
他们开枪射了你
They shot you!
只是铅弹而已
It's just buckshot.
哪个开的枪
Which one did it?
别问了 戴安
Okay. Diane...
怎么了
What?
告诉我 我想知道
Tell me. I want to know.
小唐纳德 艾瑞克 谁
Don Jr.? Eric? Which one?
好吧 我可以 我可以自己涂药膏
Okay, I can, I can do the ointment.
不 你涂不了 是谁开的枪
N-No, you can't. Which one shot you?
这不重要
It's not important.
对我来说很重要
It is to me.
我的天 你已经签了保密协议
Oh, my God, you signed an NDA.
你不能说
You can't say?
这件事连你自己的妻子都不能说吗
You can't tell your own wife what happened to you?
天呐
God!
博斯曼先生 谢谢你能这么做
Mr. Boseman, thanks for doing this.
很开心再次见到你
And it's good to see you again.
我也是 内奥米
And you, Naomi.
如果迪佩西亚先生没有异议 我会录下对话
So I'm gonna record this, unless Mr. Dipersia has any issues.
放马过来吧
Do your worst.
别引诱我
Don't tempt me.
阿德里安告诉过你他是我学校的老师吗
So did Adrian tell you he was my teacher in school?
说过 还有莉兹 对吧
I heard. With Liz, right?
没错 还有莉兹
Yes. With Liz.
我们需要换个地方吗
Do we need to get out of here?
不 我二十分钟后开始拍摄
No. I go on in 20 minutes.
那么 博斯曼先生
So, Mr. Boseman.
尼沃拉女士
Ms. Nivola.
你们律所请辛西娅·科洛姆利签保密协议了吗
Did your firm ask Cynthia Cromley to sign an NDA?
没有
No.
是正在跟科洛姆利女士商议签保密协议的事吗
Is it in negotiations for Ms. Cromley to sign an NDA?
没有
No.
律师一般话没这么少吧
This isn't one of those lawyerly "meanings of 'is,' is" answers?
我告诉过你 我们毫无隐瞒
I told you, we have nothing to hide.
你知道科洛姆利女士拒绝跟我说话吗
Did you know Ms. Cromley has refused to speak to me?
我并不知道这件事
I did not know that.
是因为签了保密协议吗
Is it because of the NDA?
并不是
It is not.
你和科洛姆利女士之间发生过性关系吗
Did you have sexual relations with Ms. Cromley?
没有
No.
-你有性骚扰过科洛姆利女士吗 -没有
- Did you sexually harass Ms. Cromley? - No.
那如果我去询问你们律所的律师呢
And if I asked the lawyers at your firm?
你会得到相同的答案
You will get the same answer.
看 我告诉过你这事是子虚乌有
See, I told you there was no story.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 最后还有一件事
Oh. Hey, just one more thing.
神探哥伦布要揭秘了
Ah, the Columbo moment.
科洛姆利女士只是大新闻的花絮报道
Ms. Cromley was a sidebar to the real story.
那大新闻是什么
What's the real story?
你的律所是否曾受雇于
Did your firm get paid off
这两个诉讼投资人
by these two litigation financiers
去关闭一个叫作"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"的
to shut down a #MeToo site called
"我也是"网站
Assholes to Avoid?
国王的奴仆
The footman to the king.
我嫁给了国王的奴仆
I am married to the footman to the king.
我们甚至都不记得他
And we don't even remember him.
这才是最糟糕的部分
That's the worst thing.
我生命中最重要的人 只会让国王有点悔意
The most important person in my life, and he's an afterthought.
连这个都算不上 他对我们来说就是个笑话
He's not even that. He's a joke to us.
他就是我们撇下的杂役
He's the caddy we left behind,
我们误射了他 然后无情嘲笑的那个猎人
the hunter we laughed at when we accidentally shot.
男人都怎么了
What has happened to men?
真男人都哪去了
Where did the real guys go?
为什么现在身边只有这些大背头 喷香水的
Why do we now have these snide little creatures
卑鄙无♥耻♥的小人
with slicked-back hair and cologne?
保罗·纽曼和伯特·兰卡斯特都不见了吗[正派男影星]What happened to Paul Newman and Burt Lancaster?
那些不易发怒 有责任心
What happened to men who were slow to anger,
不轻易流泪 不发牢骚的男人
and responsible, and wouldn't cry
他们都去哪了
like whiny little bitches?
什么时候特朗普和卡瓦诺变成了
When did Trump and Kavanaugh become our idea
卡瓦诺:特朗普任命的最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官 曾被指控性侵
大众认为的被害人
of an aggrieved man?
嘴唇颤抖着 只会责备他人却从不自省
Quivering lips, blaming everyone but themselves.
你们连恭维我丈夫的资格都没有
You're not fit to kiss my husband's feet.
他是个诚实的人
A truthful man.
从不抱怨
Uncomplaining,
从不推卸责任
never passing the buck.
从来不会主动挑衅揍人
Never punching unless he's punched.
什么时候起他居然变成了异类
When did he become the exception?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表