剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
真的不用 我没事 没必要
No. Seriously, I'm fine. That is not necessary.
有必要 卢卡 一周就好
It is, Lucca. Just for a week.
这真的不算事儿
It was a total nonevent.
明天就没人记得了
It'll be forgotten by tomorrow.
过程被拍下来
It was captured on video.
人们会一直记得
That's never forgotten.
就像在车上和女友一同遭枪击的人
Like the guy who was shot in his car with his girlfriend.
费兰多·卡斯蒂尔[非裔]Philando Castile.
没错 因为有视频
Right. There was video,
所以相比那个在自己公♥寓♥
so it was remembered longer than the guy
被非值班警♥察♥打死的人 大家对他记的更久
who was killed in his apartment by an off-duty cop.
博瑟姆·吉恩[非裔]Botham Jean.
没错
Right.
还有那个汽车故障的人
Same thing with the guy
也是这样
whose car broke down.
他敲人家门求助
Then he knocked on somebody's door...
乔纳森·费雷尔[非裔]Jonathan Ferrell.
你们有注意到吗 在场的黑人
Do you all notice that the black people here
都记得警♥察♥开枪打死的被害人姓名
know the names of the victims of police shootings,
其他人则不然
but the others don't?
我不认为这是事实 对吧
Um, I don't think that's true. Is it?
行车记录仪拍下的那个步行过程中
Who was the kid on the dashcam walking away
被警♥察♥枪击的孩子叫什么
when the police shot him?
拉匡·麦克唐纳[非裔]Laquan McDonald.
陈尸篱柱的那个同性恋少年呢
And who was that gay youth on the fence post?
马修·谢泼德[白人]Matthew Shepard.
所以你觉得我种族歧视
So you think I'm racist?
没有 那只是... 一个观察
No. It was... just an observation.
我祖父母都参加了塞尔玛游♥行♥
My grandparents went to Selma.
争取非裔美国人投票权的游♥行♥
梅丽莎 请别介意 我很抱歉提起来
Marissa, please, let it go. I'm sorry I brought it up.
大概我得去
I guess I'll go remember
记下被警♥察♥打死的所有人名
the names of everyone shot by the police.
警♥察♥打死的非裔美国人
倒在警枪下的非裔美国人
黑人的命也是命活动家与警方对质
倒在警枪下的非裔美国人
乔纳森·费雷尔
Jonathan Ferrell.
迈克尔·布朗
Michael Brown.
费兰多·卡斯蒂尔
Philando Castile.
奥尔顿·斯特林
Alton Sterling.
你对卢卡说的有什么看法
What do you think about what Lucca said?
我知道黑人群体也不是那么团结
I know that black people are not monolithic.
但你知道
But, you know...
我已经接受现实
...I've accepted...
不管怎么样
there's a certain amount of...
总会遭受一定的偏见
bias in my life no matter what.
并且
And...
我想要的只是日常善意与尊重而已 莉兹
I'm just looking for some everyday kindness and respect, Liz.
但善意只在最好的时候出现
Mm, but is kindness only there in the best of times?
什么意思
What does that mean?
要说到那个
Uh, well, when it comes down to it,
人们不都是站到自己所属的群体那边吗
don't people really break off into their own tribes?
日子不好过的时候 才能看出
I mean, they show who they really love
人们真正在乎的是什么
when times get tough.
你担心如果有人要打击黑人
You're worried that when they start rounding up black people,
戴安会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Diane will turn us in.
我得担心那些明显的种族主义者
I have to worry about the racists I can see.
忙完之后
When I solve that,
就能处理那些不明显的了
I can turn to the racists I don't see.
滚回非洲吧 这里不欢迎你
真是好妈妈啊 你个黑贱♥人♥
白人母亲就不会像你那样
希望你能被处私刑
感恩吧 还好你已不再为奴
方便吗
Hey. Do you have a minute?
-嗯 怎么 -新来的律师
- Yeah. What is it? - The new associates.
要向有四年经验的前辈学习
They need to hear from a fourth-year.
当然 这种阵容真是难得啊
Sure. That's an unusual makeup, isn't it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
白人多过黑人
Well, more whites than blacks.
真打算要数数比较吗
Oh, are we really counting now?
我可没有
No, I wasn't.
但这间律所里没有无缘无故的事
But things don't happen at this firm without a reason.
你是希望我找别的人去跟他们聊吗
Do you want me to get someone else to speak with them?
不是
No.
白人好 黑人坏
白人有力量
丑陋的野蛮人
黑皮正在毒染全世界
胜利万岁[纳粹]
有很多晋升机会
There are great opportunities for advancement,
你们马上能知道
as you will quickly realize
欢迎婚姻部主管 卢卡·奎恩
from the head of our matrimonial department, Lucca Quinn.
她在雷迪克&博斯曼&洛哈特律所
She's a fourth-year associate, but her, uh, meteoric rise
是第四年 但其飞速升职
here at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart
正能说明这间律所的特点
is really indicative of the kind of law firm we are.
我们的雇佣政策不排斥任何群体
We are inclusive in our hiring practices...
装到线的位置
Uh... just fill up to the line.
你不进来吗
You're not coming in?
不 我相信你
No. I trust you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太傻了
This is silly.
不 我不这么想
No, I don't think it is.
人们只是说说而已
People just talk.
不会付诸行动
They don't do.
不 近来他们会付诸行动
No, these days, they do.
你有没有...
Did...
你有没有注意到最近新招的律师
did you notice that the new round
大多数都是白人
of associate hires are majority-white?
我没注意
I didn't notice that.
你为什么会注意这个
And why did you notice that?
因为有人让我跟他们谈话
Because I was asked to talk to them.
好吧 但通常没必要去评论这种事
Yes, but that wouldn't usually be worthy of comment.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你不是那种会注意到律所里的
You're not someone who usually notices
种族问题的人
issues of race at the firm.
不 我会注意到
Yes, I do.
我从没听你提起过
Mm, I never heard it from you.
等等 什么种族问题
Wait, what issues of race?
到底是什么 告诉我
What? Tell me.
-种族问题总是存在的 -比如
- There are always issues of race. - Such as?
你不会想听这个的
You don't want to hear this.
我想听
I-I do.
到底是什么
What?
卢卡 最好的办公室
Lucca, the best offices,
最高的薪水 都给了白人
the best pay, the number of new hires,
新招的律师也大多数是白人
they go to the new white hires.
去问问收发室的人 他们对现状很不满
Talk to the mail room. They hate what's going on.
你说最高的薪水是指什么
What do you mean, the best pay?
不 我不会跟你谈这个的
No, I am not gonna start this.
你已经谈起这个了
Oh, you already did.
律所里有薪酬差异吗
Is there a pay disparity?
律所正在扩张
The firm is expanding.
我们都假装不存在种族分歧
We all pretend there are no racial ramifications.
但那是因为合伙人♥大♥多数都是黑人
But that's because the partners are mostly black
而且他们工作都很出色
and they're doing well.
但律所正在雇佣更多的白人 而不是黑人
But the firm is hiring more whites than blacks.
而且他们付给白人的薪水更高
And they're paying the whites more?
跟博斯曼谈谈
Talk to Boseman.
他会听你的话
He listens to you.
给我具体数据
Give me the data.
我就去跟博斯曼谈
Then I'll talk to Boseman.
你想要什么
What do you want?
把工资明细给我弄来
Get me the salary breakdown.
只要你打出这颗子弹
When you fire that bullet,
就会挑起一场战争
it will start a war.
你确定真的想要这样
Are you sure you want it?
把具体数据给我
Get me the data.
我才会知道
Then I'll know.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表