剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
We were trying to remember the last time
待在医院的事情
that we were in a hospital together.
那是在我们离婚前的最后一年
Um, and it was in the last year of our marriage.
我阑尾破裂了
I had ruptured my appendix,
阿德里安在医院陪我
and Adrian was in the hospital with me.
他不分昼夜地陪着我
He stayed with me night and day.
发生紧急情况的时候
He's very good
他特别好
in emergency situations.
所以这次是你还他人情的机会
So, this was your chance to return the favor?
是的
Yes.
那"还人情"要做些什么
And what did "Returning the favor" entail?
莉兹怎么说的
What did Liz say?
我们更想唤起你的记忆
Well, we'd rather get your memory.
当时止痛药还没起效
The painkillers hadn't kicked in yet,
所以莉兹开始哼我以前给她哼过的歌♥
so Liz started humming a song to me that I had hummed to her.
是什么歌♥
What song was that?
*在某个阳光灿烂的清晨*
*One bright morning*
*我的生命即将终结*
*when my life is over*
*我将远翔*
*I'll fly away*
*我将远翔*
*I'll fly away*
*多么荣耀*
*Oh, glory*
*我将远翔*
*I'll fly away*
*赞美上帝*
*When I die*
*不久以后 我将离世*
*Hallelujah, by and by*
*我将远翔*
*I'll fly away*
《我将远翔》
"I'll Fly Away."
好
Good.
我觉得你们都准备好了
I think you're both ready.
不能再等了
We can't wait anymore.
我明白 法官阁下
Yes, I know, Your Honor.
我觉得布鲁姆先生可能
I think Mr. Blum might have had
去看牙医耽搁太久了
a dental appointment that went too long.
叫他来 叫他下午来
Well, get him in here. Get him in here this afternoon!
布鲁姆先生 你在哪 你错过开庭了
Mr. Blum, where are you?! You missed court!
先生...
Mr....
布鲁姆先生在哪
Where's Mr. Blum?
你带了燕麦卷了吗
Did you bring granola?
什么 没有
What? No.
罗兰
Roland?
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰 醒醒
Roland, wake up.
醒醒 我争取到了延迟至今天下午
Wake... I got us a delay until this afternoon,
但我需要你醒醒 好吗 你得穿衣服了
but I need you to wake up, okay? You got to get dressed.
罗...
Rol...
罗兰 醒醒
Roland, wake up.
未接来电
斯宾塞·肖
人脸识别
你好 我是罗兰·布鲁姆的助理 斑比
Hi. Uh, this is Roland Blum's assistant... Bambi.
我们可能错过你的来电了
Uh, I believe we missed your call.
他知道您找他有什么事吗
Will he know what this is regarding?
我找他是为了我和罗兰·布鲁姆
What this is regarding is a plea deal
要达成的认罪协议
I was making with Roland Blum.
我联♥系♥不上布鲁姆
I couldn't get ahold of Blum.
所以就来这了
So here I am.
什么条件
What's the offer?
和布鲁姆的一样
The same I offered Blum.
你让你的客户指证艾弗里·沃德
You get your client to testify against Avery Ward,
刑期18个月
we'll give him 18 months.
不
No.
你想回法庭
You want to go back to court?
我不介意
I wouldn't mind that.
那是什么
What's that about?
去你♥妈♥的♥
老实说
Honesty.
降到6个月 我就跟我的客户说
Make it six months, and I'll take it to my client.
谋杀只判6个月
Six months for murder?
6个月 你就能给
Six months, and you get a conviction
真正的主谋定罪
of the real person responsible.
面对现实吧 你要的是一锤定责
Face it, you want one big conviction,
而不是两个擦边球
not two small ones.
成交
Done.
希望你有枪
I hope you've got a gun.
为什么
Why?
你刚摆了罗兰·布鲁姆一道
You just screwed over Roland Blum.
我们结婚时我得了急性阑尾炎
I had a ruptured appendix when we were married,
阿德里安在医院陪我
and Adrian stayed with me in the hospital
对我唱了一曲《我将远翔》
and sang "I'll Fly Away" to me.
我是在报答他
I was returning the favor.
要用三小时吗
For three hours?
我想等到他睡着
I wanted to wait till he was asleep.
合情合理 还有什么要问的吗 律师
Makes sense to me. Anything else, Counselor?
我还有个问题 法官阁下
One more thing, Your Honor.
我这有一份海德恩警探的宣誓书
I have an affidavit from Detective Hedren.
你离开博斯曼先生住处当晚
When you left Mr. Boseman's residence that night,
他跟踪你去了来德爱药店
he followed you to a Rite Aid.
反对 法官阁下 这太不可理喻了
Uh, objection, Your Honor. This is crazy.
他跟踪她
He followed her?
为什么他本该保护博斯曼先生
Why was he following her
却跑去跟踪她
when he was there to protect Mr. Boseman?
很明显是因为他其实是去监视的
Because he was actually there to spy, obviously.
但是...
But...
-他有什么发现 -他看到你
- what did he find? - He saw you purchasing
去那家药店买♥♥了一盒非处方
in that Rite Aid a nonprescription
紧急避孕药
morning-after pill.
他没看错吧 雷迪克女士
Did he have that correct, Ms. Reddick?
法官阁下 我需要休庭看一下这份宣誓书
Your Honor, I'd like a recess to review this affidavit.
-对此事你有什么解释吗 -你不会喜欢的
- Do we have an answer for this? - You're not gonna like it.
民事法庭
库什纳又添新身份
好像他的身份还不够多似的
As if his plate wasn't full enough,
总统女婿兼高级顾问贾里德·库什纳
presidential son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner
被指派去整顿
has been tasked with overhauling
国家马戏团娱乐事业
the nation's circus entertainment.
库什纳承诺废除法规
Kushner promises to repeal regulations
禁止虐待大象
preventing the mistreatment of elephants
以及废除单辆车内可容纳小丑的数量规定
and on the number of clowns permissible in a single vehicle.
兰道夫区一家芝加哥日间交易公♥司♥突发暴♥乱♥
12 were arrested and five others were injured
12人被捕 其余5人受伤
when a riot broke out at a Chicago day trading firm on Randolph.
太平洋安保公♥司♥
流言引发暴♥乱♥
有流言开始在网络流传
A window was broken and employees were scattered
该家公♥司♥实为精心组织的恋童癖团体
after an Internet rumor started up
流言兴起后 该公♥司♥窗户被砸 员工四散
that the business was actually an elaborate pedophile ring.
-他们不想让我们知道真♥相♥ -太棒了
- They don't want us to know the truth! - Yes!
这里面有人在杀害 强♥奸♥婴儿
There are people in there killing and raping babies!
不知道该流言如何传播开来
No word on how the rumor started,
但多数人指向特朗普的一位高级官员
but most point to a high-ranking Trump official.
匿名左派了解真♥相♥
匿名左派永存
P-Anon forever!
太好了
Yes!
瓦莱莉·佩泽
瓦莱莉
Valerie.
很抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry. You've reached a number
无法接通或已注销
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
什么
What?
瓦莱莉
Valerie?
很抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry. You've reached a number
无法接通或已注销
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
很抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry. You've reached a number
无法接通或已注销
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
戴安真是太不幸了
Well, that's too bad for Diane.
你觉得是楼上干的
You think it's upstairs?
不知道 很奇怪
I don't know. It's weird.
我们把瓦莱莉的名字送上去后
We send that Valerie name up there,
第二天她就消失了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表