剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
The partners.
你听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything?
"不够黑"是跟谁比
Not "Black enough" as compared to who?
罗莎琳
Rosalyn.
显然他们认为她比我更支持黑人
Apparently she's pro-black in a way that I'm not.
大家都喜欢你
Everyone likes you,
只是许多律师认为你从不社交
just a lot of the associates think you never hang out.
我们这是在高中吗
So it's high school?
我不在乎是否受欢迎
I don't care about being popular.
再说谁有时间社交
Who has time to hang out?
我们是律师 我还有个十个月大的宝宝
We're lawyers. I have a ten-month-old baby.
你生孩子之前他们就这么认为
They thought that before you had a baby.
好吧 就因为我下班后不喝酒
Okay, so I'm a traitor to the race
我就是黑人的叛徒
because I don't get drinks after work?
不不 你喝酒
No, no, you get drinks.
你只是和梅丽莎和玛雅喝... 还有科林
You just get them with Marissa and Maia... and Colin.
如果我不是黑人我就不会来这家公♥司♥
I wouldn't have come to this firm if I weren't black.
你这个思想很危险啊
Mm, you're hovering dangerously close to
就快要说"我最好的朋友是黑人"了
"My best friend is black."
很多种族歧视者用这句话辩解自己不是种族歧视
好吧 你可以走了
Okay. You can go now.
是你想知道我的想法
You asked my opinion.
是的 但你猜怎么着 我不该问
Yeah, well, you know what, I shouldn't have
因为无所谓
because it doesn't matter.
我不需要证明给任何人看
You know, I do not have to prove myself to anyone
或按他们的黑人标准来行事
or perform what they think black should look like.
都2019年了
This is 2019.
我不会玩这个愚蠢的游戏
I'm not playing this stupid fucking game.
那你为什么选雷迪克&博斯曼律所做律师
Then why did you choose Reddick/Boseman to represent you?
我被捕后他们来找我的
They came to see me after my arrest.
说若要起诉警方 他们是最有胜算的律所
They said they was the best at taking it to the police.
我真还以为他们会帮我
I really thought they was gonna look after me.
那现在怎么想呢
And what do you think now?
我认为他们把我当成财源
I think they looked at me and saw dollar signs.
什么事都要钱
They charged me for everything.
庭审抄本两万七
$27,000 for trial transcripts.
吃饭两万三
$23,000 for dinners.
加班律师的车费
A car service for associates working late.
真的吗
Seriously?
这里是你的签名吗
Is this your signature right here?
应该是
I guess.
总数是十八万
And, uh, this amount, $180,000,
这难道不是用来支付专家证人的吗
isn't that to cover the cost of an expert witness?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
被告这是在针对律师委托人隐私事宜
The defense is asking Mr. Cardwell
提问卡德韦尔先生
a matter covered by attorney-client privilege.
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
我没有
No, I'm not.
法官阁下 这就是相互矛盾的困局
Your Honor, this is a catch-22.
达什·图希法官
他们声称要价过高
They accuse us of overcharging,
但我们无法为自己辩护
but we can't defend ourselves
因为过高的要价是由...
because the overcharges are covered by...
没错 所以还钱
Exactly, so pay up.
慢着 好吧 好吧
Okay, wait a minute. Okay, okay.
稍后我会听取对相互矛盾的困局的讨论
Uh, I will hear arguments on the 22nd catch,
但首先 休庭
but first... A recess?
法官阁下 被告请求内庭讨论
Uh, Your Honor, the defense requests a sidebar in chambers.
好的
Okay.
您的内庭
In your chamber.
-太好了 -嗯
- Oh, great. - Yeah.
我不介意离开这个火炉
I wouldn't mind getting out of this oven.
快烧起来了
I'm burning up.
法官阁下 我可否指出布鲁姆先生
Uh, Your Honor, may I point out that Mr. Blum should not
都不该进来
even be in here?
看看啊
Look at these.
让我想起自己小时候
Oh, it's taking me back to my childhood.
当时我可喜欢火车模型
I loved model trains.
32毫米轨距的吗
O gauge?
当然
Of course.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
庭上讨论的花费与针对卡德韦尔先生的
the expense in question is related to narcotics charges
多起毒品案有关 所以雷迪克&博斯曼律所
against Mr. Cardwell that Reddick/Boseman
尽力使起诉被撤销
managed to have dismissed.
与这些毒品诉讼有关的事宜
And anything related to those narcotics charges is protected
都受到律师委托人隐私保护
by attorney-client privilege.
可爱吧
Isn't she sweet?
-第一起案子 -真的吗
- First case. - Really?
法官阁下 林德尔女士所指的隐私原则
Your Honor, the privilege Ms. Rindell refers to
因为佩里针对我们律所的起诉而失效
is effectively waived when Perry sued our firm.
没有失效
It is not waived.
并且如果您采纳这些受保护材料 法官阁下
And if you admit this protected material, Your Honor,
你就会将自己置于
you'll be putting yourself
罗伯特·穆勒那样的境地
in the same position as Robert Mueller
是越界了
in terms of overreach.
什么
Oh, oh, what?
这和罗伯特·穆勒没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with Robert Mueller...
你这是想恐吓法官吗
Are you trying to intimidate the judge?
当然没有 我只是在指出
Absolutely not. No, I'm just pointing out
这和穆勒的相似性 仅此而已
the similarity to Mueller, that's all.
好吧 不要穆勒那种情况
Okay, no to the Mueller thing,
你们想提出的材料都不予采纳
and whatever you want to bring in, you can't.
仅限法官
有什么看法
So what do we think?
我觉得这法官好蠢
I think the judge is stupid.
我认为这案子比我们想象中棘手
And I think we have a more difficult case to make.
我认为没错
I think that's right.
那边那个女人
The woman over there.
穿棕色皮衣那个
The one in the brown leather coat.
就是她在恐吓戴安和莉兹吗
She is threatening Diane and Liz?
我总觉得她们有所隐瞒
Somehow I don't think I'm getting the whole story.
你有什么打算
What do you want to do?
等她朋友离开
Wait till her friend leaves,
我们就跟她谈谈
then talk to her.
还好我穿着这件适合震慑的外套
Good thing I have my intimidating jacket on.
那么
So...
我们有一阵没怎么说话了
we haven't really talked for a while.
嗯
Yeah.
律所的情况变得有点诡异 分♥裂♥
Things at work have been a little weird. Divided.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I know.
部分原因是因为大家不愿意融合
And part of it is people aren't willing to mix.
没错 下班后我和自己的朋友一块儿去喝酒
Exactly. I go off with my friends after work to get a drink,
而黑人律师和他们的朋友一块儿走
and the black associates go off with their friends.
要不我们着手解决这个情况
What if we set out to solve that?
一起玩吗 还是擅自加入别人的聚会
Have a party? Or crash each other's gatherings?
都行 等等
Both. Wait.
我们是戴安·洛哈特和莉兹·雷迪克的同事
We work with Diane Lockhart and Liz Reddick.
她们希望我们叫你住手
They want us to tell you to back off.
什么事住手
Back off what?
威胁行为 他负责唱红脸
Threats. He's the tough one.
我只是来学习的
I'm just here to see how it's done.
肯定有什么误会
Well, there must be some confusion.
我确实曾和莉兹 戴安合作
I have worked with Liz and Diane,
但那起案子已经是一个月前的事了
but that court case was over a month ago.
而且我从未威胁过任何人
And I've never threatened anyone in my life.
那我们就没有必要揭露你所在民调机构的
Then we have no need to expose your financial issues
财务问题了
with your polling firm.
什么财务问题
What financial issues?
你对麦克斯焦点小组的要价高了三成
You overcharged on the DL Michaels focus group by 30%.
这是怎么知道的呢
And how do we know that?
我叫梅丽莎·戈德
My name is Marissa Gold.
你替我爸做过民调
You've done polling for my father.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表