剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
非常危险
seriously dangerous.
这是他从第二次实验室突袭中偷来的东西
This is what he stole from his second lab raid.
它是一种能量放大器,可以把
It's an energy amplifier that could boost
他的机器功率提高100倍
his machine's output a hundred fold.
所以他想让所有人都变老?为什么?
So he wants to make everyone old? Why?
他的研究执着于寻找
His research is obsessed with finding
科学上的青春之泉
the scientific equivalent of a fountain of youth.
他只是想重新变得年轻
He just wants to be young again,
而且我认为他已经想出了办法
and I think he's figured out how.
通过从其他人那里获取
By taking it from other people.
你能调出我用来查询他背景
Can you pull up the security footage I used
的时候看的监控录像吗?
to run his background?
看看他的头发
Look at his hair.
他不再是灰色的了...
He's not gray anymore...
他的机器确实有效
His machine works,
只是它需要吸收大量的能量来使他
only it needs to absorb a lot of energy to make him
甚至只是年轻几岁
even just a few years younger,
这就是为什么他偷了放大器
which is why he stole the amplifier.
切斯特,当他完成
Chester, what happens when he finishes
连接放大器和伽马阵列后会怎么样?
connecting the amplifier to the gamma array?
他会成为不死之身
He becomes immortal.
还有这个城市,里面的每个人
And the city, everyone in it,
所有的人都在一瞬间衰老几百年
all age hundreds of years in an instant.
我们都会成为灰尘
We'll all be dust.
我们有一个巨大的辐射读数
We've got a massive radiation spike.
我读到的了两千毫希沃特
I'm reading 2,000 millisieverts
等等,不,是三千
wait, no, 3,000.
奥洛夫刚刚激活了他的机器
Orloff just activated his machine.
好吧,我们知道他在哪里
Okay, we know were he is.
让我们把他拿下,拔掉插头
Let's take him down. Pull the plug.
不,这不会那么容易
No, it's not gonna be that easy.
我是说,看看这些读数
I mean, look at these readings.
如果我们把它关闭得太突然
If we shut it down too suddenly,
将会有一个级联的退化循环
there would be a cascading degradation cycle
在伽马同位素中
in the gamma isotopes.
意思是我们不能把它关掉
Meaning we can't just turn it off.
它已经积累了太多的能量
It's already built up too much of a charge.
现在关闭它将导致
Shutting it off now would cause
伽马射线爆发出来
the gamma rays to explode out,
影响数以百计的人
affecting hundreds of people.
我们最好快点想办法
We better think of something quick.
几分钟后,它就会充能完毕
In a few minutes, it'll be charged enough
足以影响整个城市
to affect the whole city.
我们有什么办法能让它慢下来吗?
Is there any way we can slow it down?
没有
No.
我们必须给他加速
We have to speed it up.
伙计们,伽马射线吸走从人类细胞中提取
Guys, the gamma radiation siphons energy
的能量,加速
from human cells, speeding up
生物衰老过程
the biological aging process.
就像整天发生在我身上的事情一样
Like what's been happening to me all day.
但是,如果我们喂给它的能量超过了它能承受的范围...
But if we fed it more energy than it can handle...
放大器将不得不进入超速状态
The amplifier would have to kick into overdrive
以配合高能源消耗率
to match the high energy consumption rate.
这将烧毁机器
It would burn out the machine.
好吧,我们有什么东西可以放出那么多的能量?
Okay, what do we got that can put out that much energy?
我
Me.
不行
No.
巴里,你记得切斯特说过什么
Barry, you remember what Chester said.
如果你再次使用你的速度,这次可能会杀死你
If you use your speed again, it could kill you this time.
我必须要试试
I have to try.
如果我死了,或者它让我老到100岁,我也不怕
If I die or it ages me to 100, I'm not afraid anymore.
你是对的,塞西尔,我跑不过时间
You're right, Cecile, I can't outrun time,
但我可以接受它,我可以选择花费
but I can embrace it, and I can choose to spend
我所剩的每一刻来努力拯救无辜的生命
every moment I have left trying to save innocent lives.
那就跑吧,巴里
Then run, Barry.
跑
Run.
你不...你不能...
You don't you can't
是的,我可以,而且我正在做
Yes, I can, and I am.
奥洛夫的机器刚刚达到十万毫希沃特
Orloff's machine just hit 100,000 millisieverts
的辐射,那是是完全充能的状态,巴里
of radiation that's fully charged, Barry.
无论你要做什么,你必须现在就做
Whatever you're gonna do, you gotta do it now.
你已经没有时间了,闪电侠,而且比以前更慢了
You're out of time, Flash, and slower than ever.
看起来中城的每个人
It looks like everyone in Central City
时间都不多了,除了我
is running out of time, except me.
我不明白,巴里在做什么?
I don't understand. What's Barry doing?
他在配合伽马机的能量输出
He just matched the gamma machine's energy output,
阻止它扩张
stopping it from expanding,
但如果他要过充
but if he's gonna overcharge it,
他必须要跑出很高的速度
he's gonna have to hit some savage velocity.
哦,不,不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他心脏病发作了
He's having a heart attack.
他还能坚持多久?
How much longer can he hold out?
在生物学上,他已经超过100岁了
Biologically, he's over 100 years old.
不!啊!
No. Ah
不!
No!
他成功了!
He did it!
等等,什么…发生什么了?
Wait, what what's what's wrong?
等等
Wait.
我无法相信我所看到的一切
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
巴里,巴里,发生了什么?
Barry Barry, what happened?
我的读数显示,你…
My readings are saying that you're
比以往都好
Better than ever.
我的岁月,我的时间!
My years, my time!
都没了!
It's all gone!
我现在该怎么做呢?
What do I do now?
我的建议是
My advice:
拥抱你在监狱里剩下的时间
embrace the time you have left in prison.
他看起来不错
He looks good.
他好吗?哦,是的
Is he good? Oh, yeah.
不,那孩子做得比好
No, that boy's doing better than good.
巴里迫使伽马阵列的场向后移♥动♥
Barry forcing the gamma array's field backwards
完全颠倒了其能量电荷
completely inverted its energy charge.
因此,年轻人奥洛夫变老了
So young man Orloff became old,
但不仅是巴里老人重新变得年轻
but not only did old man Barry become young again,
你完全重生了,然后还有一些
you completely regenerated and then some.
等一下,你是说我…
Hold on, are you saying I'm
很抱歉打断你,孩子
Sorry to break it to you, kid,
你已经不是30多岁的人了
you're not in your 30s anymore.
我多大了?
How old am I?
29岁
29.
但你们都知道这意味着什么,对吗?
But y'all know what that means, though, right?
是的!
Yeah!
我得告诉你,聚会是最基本的
I gotta tell you, a party is the least
我们可以为今天拯救我们所有人的人做的事
we can do for the man who saved us all today.
我只是不再固执己见
I just stopped being stubborn,
找到了利用我所剩时间的最佳方式
found the best way to use the time I had left.
那么,你会很高兴地知道,奥洛夫博士
Well, you'll be happy to know Dr. Orloff
他将在铁山监狱度过余下的时间
is gonna spend the rest of his time in Iron Heights.
这要感谢你们
That's thanks to you guys.
你注意到了我
You watched out for me,
即使在我不注意自己的时候
even when I wasn't watching out for myself.
别担心,老板
Don't sweat it, boss.
你为什么不继续休息一下
Why don't you keep getting some rest,
我们以后见?- 好的
and we'll see you later? Yeah.
嘿,塞西尔
Hey, Cecile.
我今天欠你的最多
I owe the most to you today.
我很抱歉我没有早点听
I'm sorry I didn't listen sooner.
我知道你的祖母会以你为荣的
I know your grandma would be proud of you.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我会认为自己很幸运,如果有一天我可以
I would consider myself lucky if one day I could
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表