剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你帮助巴里恢复时间线
You helping Barry restore the timeline,
真是太无私了
it's pretty damn selfless.
好吧,我能说什么?
Well, what can I say?
作为父母会…改变你
Being a parent kinda... changes you.
嗯,为了孩子更好
Mm, for the better.
同意
Agreed.
是的,我希望我知道我为什么还在这里
Yeah, I wish I knew why I was still here.
我现在应该消失了,乔
I should be gone by now, Joe.
诺拉应该取代我的
Nora should be in my place.
好吧,也许你还有一些工作要做
Well, maybe you still got a little work to do.
你在施点法术吗?不
Are you trying to cast a spell? No.
更像是祈祷
More like a prayer.
也许这是我未完成的事业
Maybe this is my unfinished business.
这是什么?这是一份礼物
What is this? It's a gift.
父亲给父亲的
Father to father.
我想有一天你会需要的
And I think you're gonna need that some day.
什么
What
韦斯特
West.
韦斯特
West.
呵呵
Huh.
爸爸?
Dad?
诺拉 真的是你
Nora. It's really you.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我很高兴在我走之前能见到你
I'm just glad I got to see you before I go.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不明白 你要走了?
I don't understand. You're leaving?
我以为你已经… 死了?
I thought you were Dead?
我马上就要了
I will be,
但我想我只是需要多一点时间
but I guess I just needed a little more time.
等等 爸爸,求你了
Wait. Dad, please.
我不知道发生了什么,但你现在不能走
I don't know what's happening, but you can't leave now.
我刚让你回来
I just got you back.
我爱你,诺拉娃娃
I love you, Nora doll.
我们上一次又出去过夜是什么时候?
When was the last time we had a night out again?
我不知道 这很久了
I don't know. It's been too long.
是诺拉·达克吗?
Is that Nora Darhk?
巴里艾伦?
Barry Allen?
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
我在这是要干嘛?刚才发生了什么?
What am I doing here? What just happened?
我爸爸在哪里?
Where is my dad?
巴里 我…
Barry. I
拜托请谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Please, someone, tell me what is going on.
你没事,多亏了你♥爸♥爸
You're okay, thanks to your dad.
他死了,不是吗?
He's gone, isn't he?
为什么会再次发生这种情况?
Why is this happening again?
因为达米安·达克承诺
Because Damien Darhk promised
他会不惜一切代价救他的女儿
that he would do whatever it takes to save his daughter,
他做到了
and he did.
来吧
Come on.
有一个故事我需要你听
There's a story I need you to hear.
对不起,我从来没有这样做过
Sorry, I've never done that.
所以 这几天
So a lot's happened
发生了很多事
these past few days.
这世界差点没撑下去
The world almost didn't make it,
但它还是撑住了
but it did,
感谢你们所有人和一位敬业的父亲
thanks to all of you and a dedicated father.
我们都活了下来,因为…
We all survived because...
面对最坏的情况时
when faced with the very worst,
是我们的选择定义了我们
it's our choices that define us.
我们所做的选择就是我们都是英雄的原因
And the choices that we made are why we're all heroes.
所以为了创造我们自己的命运
So to making our own destiny
并保护它
and protecting it.
一起 一起
Together. Together.
干杯!
all: Cheers.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
现在一切都可以恢复正常了
Now everything can go back to normal.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表