剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
According to these readings,
这个房♥间里有很多负速子
there's a pocket of negative tachyons in this room.
不得不破坏惊喜,不是吗?
Had to ruin the surprise, didn't you?
你去找PED 我会照顾好这两个人的
You find the PED. I'll take care of these two.
嗨,小子们
Hello, boys.
啊啊啊
Ah, ah, ah.
当然
Of course.
哦,图帕克,真是一位艺术家
Ooh, Tupac, what an artist.
我拿到了 这么快?
I've got it. Already?
哇,你和我,多么棒的一个团队
Wow, you and I, what a team.
啊!
Ahh!
很痛,不是吗?
Hurts, doesn't it?
而这会更痛
Well, so will this.
我们走吧
Let's go.
哦,我有一个更好的主意
Oh, I got a better idea.
想象一下这对闪电侠来说是多么毁灭性的
Imagine how devastating it would be to the Flash
在他的婚礼前夕失去他的朋友
to lose his friends on the eve of his wedding.
没有什么比失去最爱的人们
Nothing destroys a man like losing the ones
更能摧毁一个人
he loves the most.
怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
我们得到了我们想要的
We got what we wanted.
杀死他们不是有效率的事情
Killing them wouldn't have been efficient.
我们可以稍后杀死他们
We can kill them later.
呵呵
Huh.
我认识的巴里艾伦不会等待
The Barry Allen I know wouldn't wait,
这意味着你不是逆闪,所以...
which means you're not the Reverse Flash, so...
你是谁?
who are you?
不要让我再问你
Don't make me ask you again.
你是谁?
Who are you?
思旺是真正的逆闪
Thawne's the real Reverse Flash.
从时间线中删除我
Erase me from the timeline
今天午夜
at midnight.
天哪,他也太厉害了!
Man, he is good!
我的意思是,这就像一件邪恶的艺术品
I mean, that's like a work of evil art.
现在的问题是,我该拿你怎么办?
The question is now, what do I do with you?
你仍然可以帮助我
You could still help me.
“帮我?” 不,我是坏人
"Help me?" No, I'm the bad guy.
我不帮助英雄
I don't help heroes.
但你也是父亲
But you're also a father,
这意味着你知道爱一个人是什么感觉
which means you know what it feels like to love someone
全心全意
with all your heart and soul,
就像你的女儿诺拉
like your daughter Nora.
我的诺拉死了 我不想再听了
My Nora's dead. I am done listening to you.
她本应还活着的,因为在
She's supposed to be alive, and she is
我试图恢复的时间线中她还活着
in the timeline I'm trying to restore.
在我的时间线中,一个恶魔想要接管她的灵魂
In my timeline, a demon was gonna take over her soul,
但你和她互换了位置
but you switched places with her.
你献出了自己的生命,这样她才能活下去
You gave your own life so she could live.
如果你对我撒谎,我会看着你烧死
If you're lying to me, I'll see you burn.
诺拉,诺拉
Nora, Nora.
爸爸,为什么?
Dad, why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我不能眼睁睁地看着你变成像我一样的怪物
And I couldn't watch you become a monster like me.
是真的
It's true.
我的诺拉娃娃应该还活着
My Nora doll's supposed to be alive.
为了救她,我牺牲了自己
I sacrificed myself to save her.
所以尊重那个牺牲吧
So honor that sacrifice.
帮我恢复时间线,把她带回来
Help me restore the timeline and bring her back.
该干活了
Let's go to work.
我猜你们还没找到艾伦吧?
I guess you guys haven't found Allen yet, huh?
没找到
Nope.
蝙蝠翼从哥谭打来了
And Batwing called from Gotham.
双面人出现了,这意味着
Two Face turned up, which means
你得走了
You have to go.
我保证明天会参加仪式
I will be at the ceremony tomorrow, I promise.
在那之前,拿着这个
Until then, take this.
这是一把终极速度零枪
It's a Velocity Zero gun.
卢克设计了它,因为上次有
Luke designed it the last time
某位红衣女士想杀了我们所有人
a certain lady in red tried to kill us all.
它会暂时中断逆闪
It will temporarily disrupt Reverse Flash's connection
与任何神速力之间的连接
to whatever Speed Force he's connected to.
谢谢你 嗯嗯
Thank you. Mm hmm.
那么呃,你想谈谈你的另一个问题吗?
Now, uh, you want to talk about your other problem?
我不知道,我回家后就一直在努力
I don't know, I've been working on it since I got home.
每次我想到我和艾尔伯德的未来时
Every time I think about my future with Eobard,
我的心中...
my mind just...
比那一页更空白
It goes blanker than that page.
有可能只是脚冷吗?
Any chance it's just cold feet?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱艾尔伯德 我当然爱
I love Eobard. I do.
但是当我想到艾伦所说的话时
But when I think about what Allen said,
我的意思是,只是,我无法
I mean, I just, I can't.
我无法摆脱它 就像它在困扰着我
I can't get it out of my head. It's like it's haunting me.
瑞安,我赢得了两次普利策奖
Ryan, I've won two Pulitzers.
为什么我不能写自己的婚礼誓言?
Why can't I write my own wedding vows?
艾瑞斯,今晚你告诉我别想那么多了
Iris, tonight you told me to stop thinking so much
倾听我的心声
and listen to my heart.
是的,好的,我明白
Yeah, okay, I get it.
这就是我现在应该做的
That's what I'm supposed to do now
因为它有效
'Cause it works.
听着,今晚我在靠近海滨的地方
Look, tonight I saved a kid living in their van
救了一个住在面包车里的孩子,就像我
near the waterfront, just like I was
找到蝙蝠服之前一样
before I found the Batsuit.
一些贱民在抢劫她
Some lowlifes were mugging her,
当我踢他们的屁♥股♥时
and as I was kicking their asses,
我的心告诉我我想要什么
my heart told me what I want.
我想像科拉拯救我一样拯救一个孩子
I want to save a kid like Cora saved me.
所以在我暴揍了他们一顿之后
So after I dropped their sorry asses off
在最近的区域,我给索菲打电♥话♥
at the nearest precinct, I called Sophie.
我们要领养个孩子
We're gonna adopt.
瑞安
Ryan.
我为你很高兴
I'm so happy for you.
接受你自己的建议
Take your own advice.
相信我,如果艾尔伯德是你命中注定的那个
Trust me, if Eobard's the one,
誓言终将会到来
the vows will come.
如果他不是呢?
And what if he isn't?
然后我会在一分钟内带你离开这里
Then I will get you out of here in a hot minute.
我的车开得真快
My car drives really fast.
这是个好工作
That's good work.
马提尼?伙计
Martini? Dude.
对了,你不喝酒
Right, you don't drink alcohol.
嘿,切斯特,你为什么要躲着阿莱格拉?
Hey, Chester, why did you ghost Allegra?
我从来没有 哦,又开始了
Well, I I never Oh, here we go.
十年前,你们两个干完事后的早晨
Ten years ago, the morning after you two hooked up,
你在她睡觉的时候直接偷偷溜出去了
you snuck out while she was sleeping.
首先,这不是躲着她
First of all, that's not ghosting.
这就是所谓的法式退场
That's called the French exit.
我从来没有躲着她,好吗?
I never ghosted anyone, okay?
我去买♥♥咖啡和蓝莓松饼
I went to get coffee and blueberry muffins.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
是的,我想在床上吃早餐
Yeah, I wanted to have breakfast in bed,
看太阳升起
watch the sun come up.
我计划了一整天
I had the whole day planned
因为即使过了一晚我也知道我想要
because I knew even after one night that I wanted
和她一起度过我的余生
to spend the rest of my life with her.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God.
当我回来时,她已经走了,亚历克斯
When I got back, she was gone, Alex,
所以阿莱格拉在躲着我
so Allegra ghosted me.
这就是为什么我们总是遵守第一法则:
Which is why we always abide by rule number one:
永远不要回到犯罪现场
never return to the scene of the crime.
你为什么不告诉她?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表