剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Not if.
应该问还有多久
When.
关于我们思旺们,有一件事你应该知道
There's one thing you should know about us Thawnes,
艾伦,无论我们存在什么时间
Allen, no matter when we exist,
不管我们的记忆是什么
no matter what our memories are,
我们只为自己着想
we only look out for ourselves.
所以不管这个新家伙的算盘是什么
So whatever this new guy's endgame,
他会牺牲棋盘上的每一个棋子
he'll sacrifice every pawn on the board
以获得他想要的东西
to get what he wants.
如果我在他有机会之前阻止他,就不会了
Not if I stop him before he has a chance.
好吧
Well.
我还以为这一天不会再发生
Just when I thought this day couldn't get
任何更有趣的事情了
any more interesting.
哦,约翰?
Oh, John?
你现在可以出来了
You can come out now.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我上次见到你时,你还在
Last time I saw you, you were still
假装你需要一辆轮椅
pretending you needed a wheelchair.
我最后一次见到你,你的朋友奥利弗奎恩
Last time I saw you, your friend Oliver Queen
仍旧活着
was still alive.
那么你想要什么,约翰?
So what do you want, John?
在过去的两年里,我去过了这地球的
For the past two years, I've covered every corner
每一个角落…
of this Earth...
而我仍然无法让这个该死的东西再次打开
and I still can't get this damn thing to open up again.
但我相信你可以
But I believe you can.
这个立方体从天而降,掉在我的脚边
This cube fell out of the sky and dropped into my lap.
在我能看到里面的东西之前,它就自己关上了
Before I could see what was inside, it shut itself.
我让朋友检查过它
I've had friends examine every inch of it.
打不开
I can't get it open.
啊,该死
Ah, damn it.
天眼会跟我说了完全一样的话
Got that same line from A.R.G.U.S.
而他们只能告诉我这里面是知识
And all they could tell me is that it's knowledge
超越人类目前的理解
that's beyond any current human understanding
而且,它可以运输物质
and that it can transport matter.
所以,当我从莱拉那里听说你在这里时,我…
So, when I heard from Lyla you were here, I
你认为一些23世纪的独创性可能会有帮助
You thought some 23rd century ingenuity might help.
想的挺好
Good call.
为什么不直接让莱拉自己给我?
Why not just have Lyla give it to me herself?
我明白了
I see.
天堂里的麻烦
Trouble in paradise.
试图打开这个盒子...
Trying to open this box...
我不得不花很多时间离开家
I've had to spend a lot of time away from home,
远离我的孩子
away from my kids.
但你就是不能把盒子留下,对吗?
But you just can't leave the box behind, can you?
即使这东西远离我
Even when this thing is away from me,
我仍然可以在我的脑海中感受到它...
I can still feel it in my mind...
世界在等待... - 把我拉近
Worlds await. Pulling me closer.
啊! - 世界在等待...
Ahh! Worlds await.
世界在等待… 世界在等待…
Worlds await. Worlds await.
我越是抗争,声音越大
And the more I fight it, the louder
我听到它的召唤,但我必须知道它是什么
I hear its call, but I have to know what it is.
我必须知道这该死的声音想从我这里得到什么
I I have to know what these damn voices want from me.
好吧
Well.
你来到了正确的地方
You've come to the right place.
我以前见过这样的透射体技术
I've seen transmatter technology like that before,
锻造于世界之塔的奥瑞尔
forged at the Orrery of Worlds
拥有穿越现实的力量
with the power to travel across realities.
所以,是的,我会帮助你的
So, yeah. I'll help you.
有一个条件
On one condition.
当你再次打开那个盒子时,约翰...
That when you open up that box again, John...
我也要看到里面
I get to see what's inside.
切斯特,阿莱格拉,我正赶回中城
Chester, Allegra, I'm headed back to Central City,
我需要你找到还在快速追踪实验室里的人
I need you to find who's still inside Fast Track Labs.
晚上已经很清闲了
Pretty cleared up for the night,
只是里面有两个热信♥号♥♥
just two heat signatures inside.
米娜和思旺 - 情况怎么样,老板?
Meena and Thawne. What's the 4 1 1, boss?
我认为是闪点中的思旺
I think it's the Thawne from Flashpoint,
他想用负神速力抽干米娜
now he's pumping Meena with negative speed.
如果你需要支援… - 不,这太危险了
If you need backup No, it's too dangerous.
我不知道他为什么要这样做
I don't know why he's doing this,
但我不会让任何人受到伤害
but I won't let anyone get hurt.
人工速度饱和度为零
Artificial speed saturation at zero.
准备输液 - 医生
Ready for infusion. Doc.
你把震荡水平设定为5200万焦耳
You set the oscillation levels at 52 million joules,
这比你以前吸收的速度更快
that is more speed than you have ever absorbed before.
你确定闪电侠会希望你这样做吗?
Are you sure The Flash would want you to do this?
他就是我这么做的原因
He's why I'm doing this.
今早当我的速度开始耗尽时,我伤害了他
I hurt him this morning when my speed started to run out
我需要让它持续更长的时间
I I need to make it last longer.
好的
All right.
正在启动BLOC
Powering the chamber.
激活静电鳍
Activating electrostatic fins.
准备进行生物吸收
Ready for biometric absorption.
米娜,停下!
Meena, stop!
闪电侠
Flash.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
闪电侠,我知道今天发生了什么
Flash, I know what happened today,
而且我知道如何修复它
and I know how to fix it.
不,你不知道
No, you don't.
我知道你为什么攻击我
I know why you attacked me.
这是因为你的速度是连接到
It's because your speed is connected
负神速力的 - 什么
to the negative speed force. Wha
那是一个外维度的动力源
It's an extra dimensional power source
使用愤怒和仇恨作为燃料
fueled by rage and hate.
生物闪电震荡室以来自高层大气的
The B.L.O.C. is fueled by lightning
闪电做为燃料
from the upper atmosphere.
我们已经计算过无数次了
We've run the numbers a thousand times.
那么你的算数就错了
Then your math's wrong.
或者你是一个该死的骗子
Or you're a damn liar.
艾尔伯德?他在说什么呢?
Eobard? What is he talking about?
我说的是他的真实身份
I'm talking about who he really is.
我所认识的艾尔伯德思旺,无论他在什么身体里
The Eobard Thawne that I know, no matter what body he's in
亦或他来自哪个时间线
in or what timeline he comes from,
他总是同一个人
he's always the same person.
一个神经质的杀人犯... - 请不要伤害我
A psychotic murderer... Please don't hurt me.
被称为"逆闪"
Known as the Reverse Flash.
我没有对你或其他任何人做任何事
I didn't do anything to you or anyone else,
你为什么不明白呢?
why can't you understand that?
我已经不听你的了,无论你想
I'm done listening to you. Whatever you're trying
对她做什么,现在都结束了
to do to her, it ends now.
你犯了一个巨大的错误
You're making a huge mistake.
不,我要带你到铁山监狱
No, I'm taking you to Iron Heights,
这就算是放过你了
which is letting you off easy.
别搞他了!
Leave him alone!
米娜不要!
Meena don't!
哦,不,她的脑电波正在发生改变
Oh, no. Her brainwaves are altering.
功率太高了!
It's too much power!
速度
Speed.
需要…更多…速度
Need. More. Speed.
是时候变得更快了
Time to get faster.
这些立方体出现在处于十字路口
These cubes appear to people at a crossroads,
或是处于人生转折点的人周围
at a turning point in their lives,
因此,当你第一次打开时
so when the cube first opened,
你心里是怎么想的?
what was going through your mind?
那时候刚刚埋葬了奥利弗
I just buried Oliver.
我们要把孩子们转移到大都会
We were moving the kids to Metropolis.
你开始了新的生活,几年来
You were starting a new life, you were in control
你的命运第一次由自己控制
of your destiny for the first time in years,
这就是为什么它选择了你,为了这种目的感
that is why the cube chose you, for that sense of purpose.
那么它为什么要关闭呢?
Then why did it close?
因为你还没有准备好接受它的力量
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表