剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I am.
你们太晚了,因为你们的
You're too late, because your
可悲的代言人太弱了
pathetic avatar is powerless.
你管这叫能力?
You call that power?
这才是能力
This is power.
不可能
This is impossible.
不,这就是结局
No, this is the end.
我们平等了,思旺
We're equals now, Thawne.
平等?
Equals?
不可能
Never.
我一直都,我将永远
I have always been, I will always be
比你更强
better than you.
这是为了艾瑞斯…
This is for Iris...
为你所杀的每个人
for everyone you've killed.
这是什么?
What is it?
石头中发出了某种
Some kind of temporal disruption
时空干扰
coming from inside the stone.
爸爸?
Dad?
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
哦,爸爸
Oh. Dad.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了,达米安达克告诉了我
It's okay. Damien Darhk showed me
回来的方法
the way back.
感觉像一场地震
That felt like an earthquake.
或者更糟糕的事情
Or something a lot worse.
重复,我们的头条新闻,致命新高速能力者
Again, our top story, the deadly new speedster
已经夺走了几十条人命,并正与闪电侠
who has already taken dozens of lives, has been engaged
展开决斗
by the Flash.
但战斗的余波
But fallout from the fight
已经把这个城市变成了一个战区
has turned the city into a warzone.
建议居民…
Residents are advised
巴里的做法弊大于利
Barry's doing more harm than good.
他们在引发大末日
They started Armageddon.
杰伊,我需要你快速带我到市中心
Jay, I need you to take me Downtown fast.
巴里!
Barry!
巴里!
Barry!
艾瑞斯
Iris.
巴里,你必须停下 - 不,我必须完成这个
Barry, you have to stop. No, I have to finish this.
不,巴里,听我说
No, Barry, listen to me.
这个城市不能再忍♥受战斗了
The city can't take anymore fighting.
这就是为什么我必须结束这一切
That's why I have to end this.
你不能这样做!
You can't!
她是对的
She's right.
我们永远不会停止,直到我们中的一个人死去
We'll never stop until one of us is dead.
是时候让天平倾斜了
Time to tip the scales.
把艾瑞斯带到安全地带
Get Iris to safety.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不想再和你战斗了
I'm done fighting you.
你认为我不会杀了你?
You think I won't kill you?
我就在你坐的地方宰了你!
I'll slaughter you where you sit!
我只是需要更多的能量
I just need more power.
你们听到我说的了吗?
Do you hear me?
我只是需要更多的能量
I just need more power.
我们不是注定要让天平倾斜的
We're not meant to tip the scales.
你活不了的,思旺!
You won't survive, Thawne!
你个骗子,闪电侠!
You lie, Flash!
这是个好时机!
This is the moment!
不
No.
不应该这样结束
It's not supposed to end like this.
啊...啊...啊...
Ah...ah...ah...
啊!!
aaaah!
爸爸?
Dad?
那是什么?
What is that?
是宇宙的自我重置
It's the universe resetting itself.
巴里,你的神力粒子已经消失了
Barry, your Force particles are gone.
至于你,艾瑞斯
And as for you, Iris,
没有任何地方有时间病的残留
there's no sign of your time sickness anywhere.
你已经完全治愈了
You're completely cured.
而吉迪恩说时间轴上哪里都没有
And Gideon says there's no Thawne anywhere
思旺的身影
in the timeline.
那就真的结束了
Then it's really over,
全部结束了
all of it.
巴特,诺拉,关于我今天的行为举止
Bart, Nora, about the way I behaved today
呃,呃,不用了
Uh uh. No,
你帮助了我们做了这么多事情
not after all of the things that you have helped us with.
他是对的,爸爸
He's right, Dad.
在一天结束时,最重要的是
At the end of the day, all that matters
是你做了正确的事情
is you did the right thing.
关于这一点,我认为我们都该回到自己
And on that note, I think we should all go back to our lives
在2049年的生活中去
in 2049.
今天干的真好,闪电侠,一如既往
Great work today, Flash, as always.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
伙计们,伙计们
Guys, guys.
谢谢你做的一切 - 别担心,老爹
Thank you for everything. Don't sweat it, Pops.
都是"爱思特",不是"迪斯"
It was all "aster," no "dis."
我不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
这就对了
That's all right.
你不需要明白
You don't need to.
好的,爱你们,爸爸妈妈 - 再见
All right, love you, Pops, Mom. See you guys.
我们爱你
We love you.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
有好多我不知道的事情
Like there is so much I don't know.
但更重要的是
But more importantly,
BLOC已不再工作了
BLOC is no longer working.
这一直都不是我的主意,是吗?
It was never my idea, was it?
不,不是的
No, it wasn't.
负神速力使用那机器
The Negative Speed Force used the machine
来挑选其代言人
to pick its avatars.
你是达到目的的一种手段
You were a means to an end.
我很遗憾你失去了你的速度
I'm sorry you lost your speed.
不用
Don't be.
成为一名高速能力者从来不是我的梦想
It was never my dream to be a speedster.
我知道我没有机会见到他,但是...
I know I never got to meet him, but...
艾尔伯德似乎是一个非常特别的人
Eobard seems like a very special person.
当然是
He was.
我想把这个交给你
I wanted to give you this.
我们在星城实验室找到了它
We found it at STAR Labs.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
为所有一切
for everything.
我应该走了
I should go.
米娜,如果你需要什么,就打给我们,好吗?
Meena, look, if you need anything, just call us, okay?
我们在这里等着你 - 我知道
We're here for you. I know.
哦,如果闪电侠小队需要帮助的话
Oh, and if Team Flash ever needs a helping hand,
如技术类的
as in the technical kind,
你知道在哪里可以找到我
you know where to find me.
好消息是你的大脑恢复了以前的移情能力
Good news your brain's back to its old empathic capacity.
迪伦恢复了她的能力
Dillion has her powers back.
还有女王也是,她也回到了铁山监狱
The Queen, too, who's back in Iron Heights.
我会怀念超进化的日子
I'm gonna miss being leveled up.
我只是很高兴我们都挺过来了
I'm just glad we all survived this.
是的,是的,我想我应该感到高兴
Yeah, yeah, I guess I should be happy.
我的意思是,我们确实带回了正神力们
I mean, we did bring back the Positive Forces,
然后是拯救整个城市
and then there was saving the entire city.
这应该是足够好的
That should be good enough.
你这是在谦虚的装逼吗?
Is that a humble brag?
没事,让她装一下
Go ahead, girl I see you.
听着,为拯救世界干杯
Look, here's to saving the world,
为朋友,为闪电侠小队,或者或者
friends, Team Flash, or, or,
我喜欢称其为"牛逼小队"
as I like to call it Team Badass.
好的,是的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表