剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
"Chuck"?
你让她这么叫你?
You let her call you that?
不,不,她是对的,你不是真的
No. No, she's right. You're not real.
我要打开那扇门
I'm getting that door open.
为什么我们热爱科学,切斯特?
Why do we love science, Chester?
因为无论谁在进行实验
Because regardless of who's conducting the experiment,
结果是对是错
the results are right and wrong,
是黑是白...
black and white...
就像这种情况
just like this situation.
不管我是不是真的,你们互相关心
Whether I'm real or not, you care about each other.
而你在这里,被困在一个房♥间里...
And here you are, trapped in a room...
被迫眼睁睁地看着对方死去
forced to watch each other die.
而那个时候…
And when you do...
(西语)我们将在这里见证你们最后的悲剧
我已经不想玩你的游戏了
I'm I'm done with your games.
你现在可以活活烧死我,但你不会
You could burn me alive right now, but you won't.
所以告诉我,你想要什么? - 我想让你做好准备,巴里
So tell me, what do you want? I want to prepare you, Barry.
艾丽丝即将死去并不仅仅意味着她自己
Iris' impending death won't just mean that she's gone.
这将意味着诺拉和巴特永远不会存在
It will mean that Nora and Bart will never exist.
我不想变得残忍♥
I'm not trying to be cruel,
但事实是,你的主旋律不是英雄主义
but the truth is, your legacy isn't heroism.
而是心碎
It's heartbreak.
你知道像你这样的人永远不会明白什么吗?
You know what people like you will never understand?
爱是一种力量,而不是一种负担
Love is a strength, not a liability.
我遭受的心碎?
The heartbreak that I've suffered?
我失去的人?
The people I've lost?
他们不会拖住我
They don't hold me back.
他们让我更加努力地战斗
They make me fight that much harder,
我要为艾瑞斯而战
and I'm gonna fight for Iris.
那你为什么不为我而战?
Then why didn't you fight for me?
当思旺刺穿我的肠子时,你为什么袖手旁观?
Why did you stand by while Thawne stabbed me in the gut?
思旺没有杀你!
Thawne didn't kill you!
他杀了我妈妈
He killed my mom.
尽管很痛,我已经接受了她的死
And as much as it hurt, I have accepted her death.
那其余的人呢?
And what about the rest of them?
你妈妈和我都爱… - 不!
Your mother and I love No!
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你也接受了他们所有的死亡吗?
Have you accepted all their deaths too?
巴里告诉了我们死亡风暴
Barry told us about Deathstorm
还有他派来追查斯特的鬼魂
and the ghost he sent after Chester.
你是那些幽灵之一,不是吗?
You're one of those apparitions, aren't you?
你的宝贝巴里现在在哪里?
And where's your precious Barry now?
像往常一样无处可寻
Nowhere to be found, as usual,
当你躺在这里等死的时候
while you're laid up in here, waiting to die.
艾瑞斯不会死
Iris is not going to die.
相信我
Trust me.
作为一个死人,我可以说她死定了
As a dead man myself, she's toast.
她知道这一点
And she knows it.
就像我知道的那样
Just like I knew.
我想我的牺牲会有意义
I thought my sacrifice would mean something.
我以为可以把逆闪电的存在抹除掉
That I could erase the Reverse Flash from existence.
最后,我可以成为英雄
That, finally, I could be a hero.
但后来埃尔伯恩思旺回来了
But then Eobard Thawne came back,
一次又一次,一次又一次
again, and again, and again, and again.
我做了什么根本不重要
What I did didn't matter at all.
我白白死去
I died for nothing,
现在你犯了同样的错误
and now you've made the same mistake.
你白白牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for nothing.
我救了巴里,我帮助阻止了世界末日
I saved Barry, and I helped stop Armageddon.
然后,发生了什么?
And then, what happened?
时间线已重置,但你
The timeline got reset, but you're
还在承受后果
still suffering the consequences.
你还不明白吗?
Can't you see?
你的死和我的一样毫无意义
Your death is gonna be just as pointless as mine.
出了点问题
Something's wrong.
你为什么...
Why are you...
如此开心?
happy?
谁,我吗?
Who, me?
哦,很简单
Oh, well, that's easy.
我年轻,我很富有,我很吸引人
I'm young, I'm rich, I'm a total dime.
哦,在你如此粗暴地摧毁
Oh, and before you so rudely destroyed
我的另一部全新手♥机♥之前
another one of my brand new phones,
我已经按下了紧急按钮
I hit the panic button.
嘿,漂亮男孩警探
Hey, Detective Pretty Boy.
快走,在它还手之前
Come on, before it wears off.
快走!
Come on!
奶奶?
Nana?
不!请不要去!
No! Please don't go!
齐尔?
Chyre?
齐尔,等等,伙计,求求你了
Chyre, hold on, man. Please.
齐尔…
Chyre...
你对他们做了什么?
What did you do to them?
我向他们展示了他们所爱的人的死亡
I showed them the deaths of the people they love.
而在他们的悲伤帮助下
And now, with the help of their grief,
新娘的转化马上就完成了
the bride's transformation will be complete.
好的,冷冻电路功能正常
All right, cryo circuit is functional,
准备好合并你的冷融合细胞和
ready to merge your cold fusion cells
傻♥逼♥风暴的次元粒子
with Douche Storm's dimensional particles.
这必须奏效
This has to work.
嘿,这里的冷冻遗传学大♥师♥
Hey, master cryo geneticist over here,
不只是一张漂亮的脸蛋
not just a pretty face.
相信我
Trust me.
好的,低温电路还活着
Okay, cryo circuit is alive.
激活增强受体
Activating augmentation receptors.
部署维度粒子
Deploying dimensional particles.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
它奏效了吗?
Did it work?
你是反死亡风暴吗?
Are you Anti Deathstorm?
只有一种方法可以找出答案
Only one way to find out.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我就是我,没有火焰能力,什么都没有
I'm just me. No fire powers, no nothing.
这台愚蠢的机器没有成功
This stupid machine didn't work.
嗯,没道理啊
Well, I mean, that doesn't make sense.
它应该适用于任何生物体
It should work on anyone any organism
或有意识的人
or sentient being with a consciousness.
或者任何真正活着的人
Or anyone who's truly alive.
我想我们知道问题出在哪里
I guess we know what the issue is here then.
是我
It's me.
你怎么会是问题?
How can you be the problem?
我的意思是,这不合理啊
I mean, that doesn't make any sense.
好吧,你自己说的,反应取决于
Well, you said it yourself, the reaction depends
心智强化室能够放置粒子
on the M.A.C. being able to put particles
到某人的意识中
in someone's consciousness.
如果那个人没有呢?
What if that person doesn't have one?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我的意思是,你当然有意识
I mean, of course you have a consciousness.
死亡风暴说我并没有
Not according to Deathstorm.
他和我聊了几句
He and I had a little chat
关于为什么闪电侠小队的每个人
about why everyone on Team Flash
除了我都被鬼魂拜访了
got visited by a ghost except me.
他说我不能经历悲伤
He said that I couldn't experience grief
因为当托马斯创造我的时候
because when Thomas created me,
他只是给了我一份凯蒂所有情绪的副本
he just gave me a copy of all of Caity's emotions.
哦,好吧,他显然只是在惹你
Oh, well, he's obviously just messing with you.
不要让那个火怪进入你的脑海
Don't let that fire freak get in your head.
如果他没说错呢?
What if he's not?
你知道我最早的记忆是什么吗?
Do you know what my earliest memory is?
不是卡拉给我唱摇篮曲
It's not of Carla singing me a lullaby
或者托马斯把我放在他的肩膀上
or Thomas throwing me on his shoulders.
是凯蒂被车撞了
It's of Caity being hit by a car.
因为那是我第一次醒来
'Cause that's the first time I woke up,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表