剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
How did you-- - You can read minds.
我可以超高速思考
I can think at super speed.
- 你的想法 - 在我读完之后
- Your thoughts-- after I read them,
你重新洗牌
you reshuffled the deck.
- 我猜房♥子并不总是赢
- I guess the house doesn't always win.
- 我很抱歉,伙计们
- I'm so sorry, folks.
我知道今天没有按计划进行
I know today did not go as planned,
但崎岖的科学之路不会阻止我
but the rocky road of science will not stop me
为您带来有史以来最好的科技展报道
from bringing you the best Tech Con coverage ever.
我- - 嘿,切斯特,你离开了
I-- - Hey, Chester, you left
在我感谢你的帮助之前——
before I could thank you for helping--
- 哟,哟,这是我的科学怪人,现场调查员巴里艾伦
- Yo, yo, it--it's my fellow science geek, CSI Barry Allen.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你,伙计
- Hi. - Good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你 - 是的
Good to see you. - Yes.
- 所以 ashFlay 上的 ixnay - 是的
- So ixnay on the ashFlay. - Yeah.
- 谢谢你来看我的直播,伙计
- Thanks for coming to my livestream, dude.
- 当然 - 这是
- For sure. - And this is
他的第一个科技展
his first Tech Con ever.
- 不知怎的,这是真的 - 是的
- Somehow that's true. - Yeah.
是的,所以巴仔 - 是的
Yeah, so Barr. - Yeah.
- 这一切有多棒?- 哦,真是太棒了
- How awesome is all this? - Oh, it's pretty awesome.
你看过马格努斯实验室的土星模拟吗?
Have you seen the Magnus Labs' Saturn Simulation?
- 哦,伙计,我在里面 - 你能进去吗?
- Oh, dude, I was in it. - You can get in it?
嘿,雷
Hey, Ray.
嘿,这是遗产获奖者雷·帕默
Hey, this is legacy honoree Ray Palmer.
嘿,过来打个招呼
Hey, come say hi.
你见过其中的一些展示吗?
Have you seen some of these displays?
- 是的,我的意思是,展示的想象力
- Yeah, I mean, the imagination on display
只是群星 嘿,切斯特——
is just stellar. Hey, Chester--
- 欢迎来到我的直播,帕尔默先生
- Welcome to my livestream, Mr. Palmer.
但是,嘿,这是网络广播的第一天
But hey, it's been a great first day of webcasting.
那我们休息一下怎么样?
So how about we take a break?
- 好,好 因为那我们可以谈谈--
- Good, good 'cause then we can talk about--
- 十点后见,各位
- See you in ten, party people.
- 请拿着这个 - 好的
- Hold this, please. - Okay.
- 谈谈之前发生的事情
- Talk about what happened earlier.
- 拜拜
- See ya.
好吧,他并没有躲着我
Well, he's not avoiding me.
- 切斯特早些时候举办的一场球场盛宴让我大吃一惊
- Chester surprised me earlier with a pitch fest
指导有抱负的科学家的意图
to mentor aspiring scientists in the intention
与其中之一建立初创公♥司♥
of forming a startup with one of them.
- 我… 听起来很棒
- I--that sounds great.
- 本来可以的,但我...
- And it would've been before, but I...
最近几个月我成长了很多
I've grown a lot the last few months.
- 所以你不会错过任何一个吗?
- So you don't miss any of this?
- 我还是个科学家,巴里
- I'm still a scientist, Barry.
- 但是,你知道,如果我创办另一家大型科技公♥司♥
- But, you know, if I start another big tech company,
接下来我知道,我再次迷失在这一切中
next thing I know, I get lost in all this again.
这一切都太醉人了
This is all so intoxicating,
而我——我不想落入陷阱
and I--I don't want to fall back into the trap.
- 我明白了,但是
- I get that, but,
我的意思是,我和以前不一样了
I mean, I'm not the same that I was
我第一次戴上整流罩也是如此
the first time I put on the cowl either.
你知道我更快,更自信
You know I'm faster, more confident,
对自己更放心
more at ease with myself.
- 是的,你也长大了
- Yeah, you've grown too.
- 是的,但发生的方式之一
- Yeah but one of the ways that's happened
也在学习抽出时间帮助闪电侠小队成长
is learning to take time out to help Team Flash grow, too.
是的,我从他们那里学到了同样多的东西
Yeah, I've learned just as much from them
正如他们从我那里学到的那样
as they've learned from me.
就像是现场调查,我每天都在工作
It's like being a CSI, every day I work
与我所有部门的所有同事
with all my fellow officers in all departments.
- 我的意思是,我确实想念科学合作
- I mean, I do miss scientific collaboration.
就像我告诉切斯特一样,我不再是传奇了
Just like I told Chester, I'm not a Legend anymore,
而且,呃,我没有中城警局
and, uh, I don't have the CCPD.
- 所以呢?
- So what?
你是雷·帕尔默,遗产获奖者
You're Ray Palmer, legacy honoree.
如果你想要一些不存在的东西,那就去发明它
If you want something that doesn't exist, invent it.
这个脚本写得真好
This copy is damn well-written.
你究竟在寻找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
- 如果你知道的话
- If you even know.
- 听着,这些故事还不错
- Look, these stories aren't bad.
他们资源丰富,内容全面
They're well-sourced, thorough,
但中城公民媒体不仅仅是提供事实
but CCC Media is about more than just providing facts.
是人♥民♥的心声
It's the voice of the people,
这意味着它需要有话要说
which means it needs to have something to say.
- 从字面上看,这是客观新闻的对立面
- It's literally the opposite of objective journalism.
我们把社论留给艾瑞斯怎么样?
How about we leave the editorializing to Iris?
- 好的,名字就在那里
- Okay, it's right there in the name,
“中城市民报 ”
"Central City Citizen."
是的,你们得到了一些非常重要的采访
Yeah, you guys landed some pretty major interviews,
但这座城市每个人的声音都值得被听到
but every person's voice in this city deserves to be heard,
不仅仅是最著名或最引人注目的
not just the most famous or high-profiled ones.
- 那又怎样,我们甚至不应该跟
- So what, we're not even supposed to talk
地长或市长说话了?
to the DA or the mayor anymore?
- 是的,和他们谈谈
- Yes, talk to them,
然后去和打扫市长办公室的看门人谈谈
but then go talk to the janitor who cleans the mayor's office
或者一个妈妈做两份工作只是为了支付她的账单
or a mom working two jobs just to pay her bills,
因为这个城市的腐♥败♥——
because corruption in this city--
它对他们的影响比任何人都大
it affects them more than anyone.
你们没看到吗?
Don't you guys see?
当我们处于最佳状态时
When we're at our best,
我们的读者看到自己反映在我们的故事中
our readers see themselves reflected in our stories.
所以再试一次
So try again,
但这一次,请记住你是为谁写作
but this time, remember who you're writing for.
- 你已经完成了这么多,
- You've already accomplished so much,
现在您是中城科技展遗产获奖者
and now you're a CCTC legacy honoree.
你接下来要做什么?退休?
What's next for you? Retirement?
呃...
Uh...
好吧,老实说,我...
Well, honestly, I...
我不知道
I'm not sure.
这个问题今天我想了很多次
That question's come up for me a lot today.
而且,呃,你知道我最近做了大量的研究
And, uh, you know I have been doing a ton of research lately,
但我也不想重复我以前的成就
but I also don't want to repeat my previous achievements.
所以...
So um...
我想我对此有不同的想法
I guess I'm having conflicting thoughts about it.
这是一个——这是一个艰难的决定
It's a--it's a tough decision.
所以你知道吗?
So you know what?
或许——或许我们应该一起找出来
Maybe--maybe we should all find out together
在明年
next year.
- 好的,关于那张纸条
- Okay, and on that note,
让我们感谢雷 帕尔默今天加入我们
let's thank Ray Palmer for joining us today.
- 你们都应该跑
- You all should run.
在你们仍然可以的时候
While you still can.
- 各位,快跑
- Everybody, go.
- 快跑
- Go.
- 闪电侠,不要让这变得困难
- Flash, don't make this difficult.
出来吧
Show yourself.
- 我不会让你伤害任何人的
- I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone.
你为什么不告诉我你想要什么?
Why don't you tell me what it is you want?
- 当然
- Of course.
我花了很长时间才找到你,闪电侠
I came a long way to find you, Flash.
既然我已经...
Now that I have...
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
- 无论你是谁
- Whoever you are,
如果你正在寻找一场战斗,你会找到一个
if you're looking for a fight, you found one.
- 哦,啪
- Oh, snap.
- 是时候让闪电侠做他最擅长的事了
- Time to let Flash do what he does best
打坏人
and kick some butt.
- 你和我想象的不一样
- You're nothing like I expected,
这并不重要
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表