剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不要为空洞的威胁而烦恼
Don't bother with hollow threats.
你不能阻止我
You can't stop me.
事实是,只有一种方法
The truth is, there's only one way
能让你们全都活下来
all of you survive.
我们永远不会给你凯特琳
We're never gonna give you Caitlin.
那我就把她从你身边带走!
Then I'll take her from you!
我能尝到最细微的悲伤
I can taste the tiniest bits of sorrow
来自你们俩
coming from you both.
嗯,它们太好吃了
Mmm. They are so delicious.
正是我需要的
And exactly what I need.
你吓不倒我们
You don't scare us.
你不能再控制我们了
And you can't control us anymore.
我们已经面对悲伤
We've already faced our grief.
然而总有
And yet there's always
留下的最小的一点
the smallest morsel left behind,
在亲人去世很久之后
long after a loved one has passed.
这就是为什么你不能阻止我
Which is why you can't stop me.
塞西尔
Cecile.
死亡风暴
Deathstorm.
他压倒了我的情绪
He overwhelmed my emotions.
那感觉
It was
那感觉太糟糕了
it was horrible.
现在最重要的是,你回来了
All that matters right now is, you're back with us.
好的?
Okay?
巴里,我能感觉到
Barry, I could feel
他的决心
his determination.
他绝对的意志力
His sheer force of will.
巴里,他永远不会放弃
Barry, he's never, ever gonna give up
试图得到凯特琳
on trying to get Caitlin.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza.
(西语)你好,表妹
抱歉我不信鬼,所以你不是我表姐
你说得对,我比鬼强大多了
让我猜猜,你是想来吓我一跳吧
你就是这样想的?
你现在来这肯定不是巧合
你大概是来执行你新的鬼魂老大死亡风暴的愚蠢任务的吧
你怎么就成了他的婊♥子♥了
Which would make you his bitch.
小心点,表妹
Be careful, prima.
你已经开始进入叛逆期了
The juvie in you is starting to show.
是啊,我们到此为止吧
Yeah, we're done.
那是什么?
What was that?
某种局部爆♥炸♥
A localized explosion of some kind.
如果火焰帕祖祖回来了,我们就受到攻击了
Oh, if Pyro Pazuzu is back, we could be under attack.
伙计们,我我们下面的四层
Guys, I'm picking up a category three
检测到了第三类光谱放电
spectral discharge, four levels beneath us.
是什么原因造成的?
What could cause that?
电磁波谱上的基于光的爆♥炸♥
A light based detonation on the electromagnetic spectrum.
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
发生了什么? - 巴里,小心
What happened? Barry, watch out.
那东西,长得像我表姐
That thing, it looks like my cousin,
但事实并非如此
but it isn't.
它
It
它就在那里
it was right there.
像查克的父亲这样的悲伤怪胎之一
One of those grief freaks like Chuck's dad,
但这一次,它看起来像埃斯佩兰萨
but this time, it looked like Esperanza.
我一看到就知道不是我表姐了
I knew it wasn't my cousin as soon as I saw it,
但是当我射击它时,它还击了
but when I fired, it fired back.
爆♥炸♥把我们俩都炸飞了
The blast knocked both of us out.
现在它消失了
Now it's gone.
我很高兴你安全
I'm just glad you're safe.
是的,我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
但是为什么死亡风暴突然想缠着我?
Only why is Deathstorm trying to haunt me all of a sudden?
我们不知道迪昂发生了什么
We have no idea what happened to Deon.
不管我怎么了
Whatever's going on with me,
这不仅仅是我的问题了
it's not just my problem anymore.
是时间正在自我分♥裂♥
It's time fracturing itself.
好的
Okay.
我们现在对此无能为力
There's not much we can do about that right now.
但沉迷于此
But obsessing over it,
只会让事情变得更糟
it's only gonna make things worse.
我有没有告诉过你那次
Say, did I ever tell you about the time
我撞毁了一场皇室婚礼?
that I crashed a royal wedding?
剧透警报:他们不会逮捕你
Spoiler alert: they don't arrest you
如果你买♥♥下了城♥堡♥
if you buy the castle.
好吧,不是时候
Right. Not the time.
更像是时间不够
More like not enough time.
你知道嫁给一个超速者
Did you know that being married to a speedster
让你有能力在一秒钟内过上一整天吗?
affords you the ability to live an entire day in a second?
让你觉得你拥有世界上所有的时间
Makes you think that you have all the time in the world.
但我们没有
We don't.
每一刻都是宝贵的
Every moment is precious.
同意
Agreed.
你知道,我以前认为巴里和我
You know, I used to think that Barry and I
和我们的孩子
and our children,
我们有很多事情要做,但是....
that we had so much ahead of us, but....
现在我感觉自己没有未来了
Now it feels like I have no future.
你是艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦
Look, you are Iris West Allen.
你是你自己的自然力量
You are your own force of nature.
我保证
I promise,
无论这个世界还剩多少时间
whatever time this world has left,
你还没有结束
it's not done with you yet.
没有那么快
Not by a long shot.
好的,艾瑞斯,留在我身边
Okay, Iris, stay with me.
时间流,太强了
The time stream, it's too strong.
只要记住迪昂所说的话
Just remember what Deon said.
专注于留在这里
Concentrate on being right here,
现在,和我一起
right now, with me.
我不能,我不能抗争
I can't I can't fight it.
当然可以,你可以的,你知道为什么吗?
Hell yes, you can. You know why?
因为你有太多的东西可以为之而活
Because you have way too much to live for.
巴里,诺拉和巴特
Barry. Nora and Bart.
他们需要你,艾瑞斯
They need you, Iris.
你是他们的未来,他们也是你的未来
You're their future and they're yours.
你会放弃吗?
Are you gonna give up on that?
不,不 - 所以战斗吧
No. No. So fight this.
你说你看不到未来?
You say that you can't see a future?
好吧,把自己锚定在他们身上
Fine, anchor yourself to them.
从现在开始,给自己写一个新的未来
Write yourself a new future starting right now.
你明白了吗?
You got that?
好点了吗?
Better?
我还在这儿
I'm still here.
是的
Yeah.
我知道这样子表明了什么
I know that look.
克莱默早些时候有过
Kramer had it earlier.
你现在也在想怎么办,对吧?
You're wondering what to do now too, huh?
用悲伤来追踪死亡风暴是我们最好的选择
Using grief to track Deathstorm was our best shot.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我遇到了一个毫无准备的人
I met someone who was as unprepared as it gets.
年轻,没有经验
Young, inexperienced,
闯入这个全新的世界
thrust into this whole new world
成败全靠自己
that was sink or swim.
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened
他没有看到下一个危机?
that he didn't see coming next?
德沃
DeVoe.
极速
Zoom.
蝉
Cicada.
血怒
Bloodwork.
但你还撑着,不是吗?
But you're still standing, ain't you?
现在发生的事情
What's happening now,
还有死亡风暴追捕凯特琳的方式
the way Deathstorm's going after Caitlin.
我的意思是,我们如何阻止这件事
I mean, how do we stop this thing
如果我们甚至不知道为什么她是目标?
if we don't even know why she's the target?
巴尔,世界上所有的资源,武器
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表