剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
in the underdog when no one else is willing to.
所以...
So...
如果你的直觉告诉你...
If your gut tells you...
不要放弃伯奇...
To not give up on Birch...
那么看在亨利的份上,就别放弃
Then for Henry's sake, don't.
先不要
Not yet.
(切斯特:找到了一些你得马上来看的东西)
所以你怎么看?
So what do you think?
我认为导语应该在第二张图中,而不是第一张图中
I think the lede is in the second graph, not the first.
但除此之外,这是一个非常吸引人
But besides that, it is a very engaging
和精美的文章
and beautifully written article.
我想这会让人♥大♥开眼界
I think it's going to open a lot of eyes.
真的?你喜欢它?
Seriously? You like it?
是的,我愿意
Yes, I do.
但是阿莱格拉,虽然这篇文章很不错
But Allegra, as strong as that article is,
那这不是我分配给你的
that's not what I assigned you.
我知道,但我对于莉迪亚
I know, but I have a unique insight
有独特的见解,而我与这个故事的紧密相连
into Lydia, and me connecting with this story
也会让它与我们的观众联♥系♥起来
so much is what's gonna make it connect with our audience.
同意,但我想要你
Agreed, but I wanted you
使这变得特别,并帮助支持同事
to make this special, and to help support a colleague.
泰勒的文章中有一些不错的文字
There's some decent writing in Taylor's article,
但这都是表面的 没有上下文
but it's all surface. There's no context.
没有对于
There's no examination
罗西对年轻女性的影响的见解
of Rosie's influence on young women.
阿莱格拉,你本可以让这个故事变得更好
Allegra, you could've made this story so much better
如果你像我让你做的那样去帮助她
if you had helped her like I asked you to do.
是的
Yeah.
艾瑞斯,我很抱歉
Iris, I'm so sorry.
对罗西的采访没有任何进展
The interview with Rosie wasn't going anywhere.
所以你放弃了?
So you abandoned it?
我跟随我的直觉
I followed my instinct.
我以为这就是你要我做的
I thought that's what you'd want me to do.
我想要的是让你学习如何成为一名主管
What I want is for you to learn how to be a supervisor.
这就是为什么我要教你如何指导她
That's why I'm trying to teach you how to mentor her.
相反,你做了相反的事情
Instead, you did just the opposite.
但...
But...
我对我们的读者有义务
I have an obligation to our readers
我要尽我所能发表最好的文章
to publish the best articles that I can,
还有你对莉迪亚的描写…
and your profile on Lydia...
非常惊人
is amazing.
我想这会引发一个重要的话题
I think it's gonna start an important conversation.
所以...我们会去的
So... We're gonna go with it.
但是下一次,请先告诉我任何这么大的更改
But next time, please run any changes this big by me first.
还有一件事:我想让你和泰勒谈谈
And another thing: I want you to talk to Taylor.
你是她的直属上司,所以由你来解决这个问题
You're her immediate boss, so it's up to you to fix this,
而不是相反
not the other way around.
切斯特,你发现了什么?
Chester, what'd you find?
你是对的
You were right.
是的,看看这个
Yeah, check this out.
所以我交叉引用了热特征
So I cross referenced the heat signature
像你说的那样,从奥肖内西的
from O'Shaughnessy's to the one in the alleyway
到来自小巷里的第二个受害者那个
from the second victim like you asked.
猜猜我发现了什么
Guess what I found.
两个签名都产生了异常的热效应
Both signatures produced an anomalous heat effect
由与氢同位素反应的非复合材料产生
created by non composites reacting to hydrogen isotopes
核聚变
nuclear fusion.
你说的是冷聚变
What you're describing is cold fusion.
但伯奇的力量来自吸收热量
But Birch's powers come from absorbing heat,
不是核聚变
not nuclear fusion.
意思是...
Meaning...
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
是的,我们把这些数据交给中城警局,就可以清除他的罪名
Yeah, we get this data to CCPD, you can clear his name.
好的,切斯特,把所有的东西都存到一个硬盘上
Okay, Chester, put everything you have on a drive.
我需要尽快把它交给克莱默队长
I need to get this to Captain Kramer fast.
我需要找到伯奇
I need to find Birch.
希望在我们可以清除他的罪名之前
Let's hope he doesn't do anything else stupid
他不要再做傻事
before we can clear his name.
哈罗德,我知道这很难
Harold, I know this is tough.
但我们会为你找个地方住
But we're gonna find you a place to stay.
我来这里是为了确保你的过渡
I'm here to make sure your transition
尽可能简单,好吗?
is as easy as possible, okay?
无所谓了
Whatever.
我习惯了雅科是个坏蛋
I'm used to Jaco being a screwup,
特别是因为他得到了他的能力
especially since he got his powers.
我要我的儿子!
I want my son!
就现在!
Now!
哈罗德,下车
Harold, get out of the car.
跪下,双手举过头顶
Get down on your knees with your hands above your head.
我不会让你把我儿子赶走
I'm not letting you cart my son off
让他和一群陌生人生活
to a bunch of strangers.
哈罗德!
Harold!
伯奇,我说趴下
Birch, I said get down.
你们为什么要一直搞我?
Why won't you leave me alone?
中城警局扫描到了伯奇
CCPD scanners have Birch
在黑斯廷斯大道和尼古拉巷
at Hastings Avenue and Nicola Lane.
天啊,卫星显示
Oh, man. Satellites just picked up
一辆城市车辆在同一个地方
a city vehicle at the exact same spot.
这是一款社会服务SUV
It's a social services SUV.
他正试图救回他的儿子
He's trying to get his son.
巴里, 中城警局仍然不知道伯奇是无辜的
Barry, CCPD still doesn't know that Birch is innocent.
如果他试图强行带走他的孩子
If he tries to take his kid by force
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop him.
在他做这件会让他后悔的事情之前
Before he does something he'll regret.
伯奇,听我说
Birch, listen to me.
不,你听
No, you listen.
我只想要我的儿子
I just want my son.
现在让开
Now get out of my way.
等等,不,等等
Wait, wait. No, wait. Wait.
哈罗德,留下来
Harold, stay back.
她是对的,孩子,这太危险了
She's right, son. It's too dangerous.
我不怕他
I'm not scared of him.
听着,哈罗德,我知道这看起来有多糟糕
Look, Harold. I know how bad this looks.
但我发誓,我永远不会伤害任何人
But I swear, I'd never hurt anyone.
你这人怎么回事?
What's wrong with you?
你知道你是个彻头彻尾的失败者,对吧?
You get that you're a total loser, right?
我是
I am.
一个彻底的失败者
A total loser.
从我出生那天就是了
Have been since the day I was born.
我以为拥有能力的我有什么改变
Thought having powers would change all that,
但所做的只是让事情变得更糟
but all that did was make things worse.
现在他们把我生命中唯一的好事转而反对我?
And now they turn the only good thing in my life against me?
我自己的孩子...
My own kid...
当我离开铁山监狱的时候,我想要的只是
All I wanted when I got out of Iron Heights
一个干净的开始,让我的生活恢复正轨
was a clean start, to get my life together
这样我们就可以成为一家人了!
so we could be a family!
这是你的最后警告 - 谁在乎?
This is your final warning. Who cares?
不管我做什么,你总是认为我是个杀手
No matter what I do, you'll always think I'm a killer,
现在你想永远带走我的儿子?
and now you wanna take my son away forever?
好吧,我不会让你!
Well, I won't let you!
你不能让我离开我的家人,闪电侠!
You can't keep me from my family, Flash!
没有人会带走哈罗德
No one's taking Harold away.
我知道你没有杀任何人,伯奇
I know you didn't kill anyone, Birch.
你的律师找到了证据证明你是无辜的
Your lawyer found evidence to prove you're innocent.
但是你必须停止你正在做的事情
But you have to stop what you're doing
在任何人受伤之前
before anyone gets hurt.
好吗
Okay.
好吗?
All right?
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
我没有在干什么
I'm not doing anything.
不是你正在做的
It's not what you're doing.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表