剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好的,所以你知道PED如何重定向能量吗?
Okay, so you know how the P.E.D. redirects energy?
原来那个设备
Turns out the materials
里面的材料该死的多才多艺
in that puppy are damn versatile.
所以我冒昧地使用它们
So I took the liberty of using them
做了这个
to make these.
天哪
No way.
查克,你真了不起
Chuck, you're amazing.
是的,我可以处理这些
Yeah, I can work with these.
他们非常合适,切斯特
They're a perfect fit, Chester.
谢谢 快跑,老大,快跑
Thanks. Now run, Boss, run.
现在,闪电侠,你的城市可以去死了
Now, Flash, your city dies
以便这个星球的未来可以生存
so that this planet's future may survive.
不!
No!
它消失了
It's gone.
我与火焰的联♥系♥!
My connection to the flame!
该死的,闪电侠
Damn you, Flash.
结束了,德斯佩罗
It's over, Despero.
闪电侠,你不知道你做了什么
Flash, you've no idea what you've done.
我以卡拉诺的月亮发誓
I swear by the moons of Kalanor,
你会为此付出代价的
you'll pay for this.
这整个星球都会
This whole planet will.
闪电侠,我们只剩不到30秒可以
Flash, we got less than 30 seconds
在时间线重置之前拯救思旺了
to save Thawne before the timeline resets.
好吧,准备好,切斯特,我在路上
All right, get ready, Chester, I'm on my way.
我的速度
My speed.
我需要更多的时间 你没时间了,思旺
I need more time. You're out of time, Thawne.
校准完成 去吧
Calibration complete. Go for it.
听我口令,关闭护盾
On my mark, lower the shield.
现在
Now.
你体内
There is no trace
没有任何的负神速力了
of the Negative Speed Force left in your body.
巴里,你做到了
Barry, you did it.
究竟…你认为你做了什么?
What exactly... do you think you've done?
我们刚刚救了你一命,思旺
We just saved your life, Thawne.
不要让我们后悔
Don't make us regret it.
你以为你救了我的命?
You think you saved my life?
你占了我的速度
You took my speed.
我的速度就是我的生命
My speed is my life.
你夺走了我的生命!
You took my life!
并把我留在地狱里
And left me in hell.
现在这是史诗般的
Now this is epic.
史诗,史诗…
Epic, epic...
哇,我不知道还有什么更令人印象深刻的
Wow, I don't know what's more impressive.
这个地方还是我们 肯定是我们
This place or us. Us, definitely.
我没去过这么时髦的地方
I haven't been in a place this swank
自从我出道以来
since my debutante days.
好吧,今晚我们有自己的地方
Well, we have the place to ourselves tonight.
自从思旺去了天眼会
And since Thawne's at A.R.G.U.S.
并且德斯佩罗也终于走了...
and Despero's finally gone...
好像是这样
For good, it seems like.
我想我们应该休息一晚
I figured we deserved a night off.
听着,关于我变得邪恶并试图杀死你们所有人
Look, about me going evil and trying to kill you all
已经原谅了
Already forgiven.
我们很高兴让真正的米娅回来
We're just glad to have the real Mia back.
那,美丽的人们,是为了商店谈话
And that, beautiful people, is it for shop talk.
是的,一点没错
Yes, absolutely.
我认为我们已经受够了外星人和邪恶的超速者
I think we've had enough of aliens and evil speedsters.
这也适用于邪恶的魔法师吗?
Does that go for evil magicians too?
我知道你对劳雷尔·兰斯做了什么,达米安·达克
I know what you did to Laurel Lance, Damien Darhk.
我回礼如何?
How about I return the favor?
无论如何,做吧
By all means, go for it.
反正我想我现在已经是个死人了
I thought I'd be a dead man by now anyway.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
一杯真实的
A real one.
达米安,对不起 我也是
Damien, I'm sorry. Me too.
现在时间线重置了,我应该走了
And now the timeline's reset, I should be gone.
达米安,我不知道该说什么
Damien, I don't know what to say.
你刚刚已经说了
You just did.
那股香气似曾相识
That aroma seems familiar.
塞巴斯蒂安詹姆斯?
Sebastian James?
我最喜欢的苏格兰威士忌
My favorite scotch.
你们每次任务结束后
Did you guys always party this hard
都这样疯狂派对?
after a successful mission?
我也希望是
I wish.
顺便说一句,我遇到了一些事情
By the way, I I came across something
这可能会帮助你找到威廉
that might help you find William.
猢狲身上的标志
The symbol on the Hozen,
它匹配来自柏林的
it matches a symbol from some
大量编辑文件上的某个符号♥
heavily redacted documents from Berlin.
只是我的消息来源无法找到更多
Only my source couldn't find out more
因为一些非常强大的防火墙
thanks to some very intense firewalls.
我想我认识一个黑客
You know, I think I know a hacker
能帮帮我
who might be able to help me.
你要去见费利西蒂吗?
You're going to see Felicity?
你说得对,艾瑞斯
You were right, Iris.
我可以成为她一直希望我成为的人
I can be the person she always wanted me to be.
谢谢你帮我重新找回了自己
Thank you for helping me find myself again.
你做出了成为英雄的选择
You made the choice to be a hero.
你♥爸♥爸会很自豪的
Your dad would be proud.
嘿,你知道
And hey, you know,
当你在我们这个时代时,不要成为陌生人
don't be a stranger while you're here in our time.
巴特和诺拉,他们经常来找我们
Bart and Nora, they drop in on us a lot,
我想你们会相处得很好
and I think you guys would get along really well.
总之,干杯 干杯
Anyways, cheers. Cheers.
我知道那个眼神
I know that look.
不
No.
不,我和阿莱格拉只是
No, me and Allegra are just
我们只是朋友
we're just friends.
当然 当然 是的 是的
Sure. Sure. Yeah. Yeah.
你们可能有更深的关系,只要你决定
She could be a lot more if you decided
停止喝根啤酒,去对她采取行动
to stop sipping root beer and go put a move on her.
我比人们认为的要直观得多
I'm a lot more intuitive than people give me credit for.
来吧,上!
Come on, go for it.
好的 你看起来很棒
Okay. You look great.
动作 动作
Moves, moves.
干些动作,动作,动作
Put the moves, moves, moves.
嘿,阿莱格拉 你好
Hey, Allegra. Hi.
你看,呃……哇
You look, uh...wow.
谢谢,查克
Thanks, Chuck.
你也不错 谢谢你
Not bad yourself. Thank you.
嘿,我不知道你们两个怎么样了
Hey, I don't know what's up with you two.
什么?你…
What? What are you
我们只是站在这里
We're just standing here.
跟正常人一样
Like normal people.
普通的 普通的 我们两个,伙计
Normal. Normal. Both of us, man.
我只是想说你之前是怎么叫我关于思旺的
I just mean how you called me out about Thawne earlier.
哦这个
Oh, that.
我不知道是什么导致了我…
I don't know what got into me.
不,我的意思是,你们是对的
No, I mean, you guys were right.
那就是我需要听到的
That's what I needed to hear.
所以我只想说谢谢
So I just wanted to say thanks.
是的 没错 是的
Yeah. Cool. Yeah.
谢谢 我的意思是,不客气
Thanks. I mean, you're welcome.
是的
Yeah.
晚安
Have a good night.
总之,干杯 干杯
Anyway, cheers. Cheers.
达米安·达克?
Damien Darhk?
你是来逮捕我的吗?
Are you here to arrest me?
我不再是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop anymore.
我是来说谢谢的
I I came to say thank you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表