剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我真的认为我们应该带你去星城实验室
I really think that we should get you to S.T.A.R. Labs
不,不要!
No, don't!
它也可能发生在你身上
It might happen to you too.
哦,所以现在你开始担心伤害别人了?
Oh, so now you're worried about hurting people?
蒂尼亚,听着,我很抱歉
Tinya, look, I'm so sorry about
对于你妈妈发生的事情
what happened to your mom.
好吧,我需要带她回家
Okay, I need to get her home,
回中城
back to Central City.
好吧,为时已晚,现在走开
Well, it's too late. Now walk away.
蒂尼亚 - 住口!
Tinya. Shut up!
蒂尼亚,你会后悔这样做的
Tinya, you don't want to do this.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
如果你再找我
Exactly what I'll do to you
我也会对你做的
if you ever try to find me again.
等等,罗尼说
Wait, so Ronnie said
他不想被带回来?
he doesn't want to be brought back?
他只想被释放
He just wants to be released
从他所在的不知道什么监狱里
from whatever prison he's been in all this time.
但如果我们不救罗尼
But if we don't save Ronnie,
火焰将继续杀人
the fire will keep killing people.
不,不会的
No, it won't.
我们不会让火焰杀其他人
We're not gonna let the fire kill anyone else.
我们要阻止它
We're gonna stop it.
我们唯一的办法
The only way we can.
你要用冷聚变球来困住它
You're gonna use the Cold Fusion Sphere to trap it.
并一劳永逸地结束罗尼的痛苦
And end Ronnie's pain, once and for all.
我希望事情不一样
I wish things were different,
但我们必须这样做,看在罗尼的份上
but we gotta do this, for Ronnie's sake.
我们确定这就是罗尼想要的吗?
And we're sure this is what Ronnie wants?
是的
Yeah.
我的意思是,这可以解释他为什么回来
I mean, it would explain why he's come back
以及为什么他如此渴望与凯特琳联♥系♥
and why he was so desperate to connect with Caitlin.
帮助罗尼继续前进将保证这座城市的安全
And helping Ronnie move on would keep the city safe.
那个量子拼接器呢?
What about that Quantum splicer thingy?
你至少不能试试吗?
Can't you at least try that?
量子拼接器工作原理是
The Quantum splicer works
通过用能量轰击对象的原子来产生裂变
by bombarding the user's atoms with energy to create fission,
但这需要参与者愿意
but it requires the participant to be willing.
如果罗尼拒绝连接
If Ronnie rejects the splicer,
他的原子结构会变得不稳定
his atomic structures would become unstable,
导致吸热爆♥炸♥
resulting in an endothermic explosion.
他不会同意的
He's not gonna try.
罗尼现在想要的只是平静
All Ronnie wants now is to be at peace.
好的
Okay.
如果这是我们正在做的,那么计划是什么?
If this is what we're doing, then what's the plan?
我们会像以前一样使用冷聚变球
We'd use the Cold Fusion Sphere, just like before,
只是这一次没有把任何人置于危险之中
only this time without putting anyone in danger.
然后一旦它被困在里面
And then once it's trapped inside
你只需要去除氧化剂
You just need to remove the oxidizing agents,
那样火焰就永远消失了
and it's bye bye flames for good.
我知道这听起来如何
I know how this sounds,
但感觉这就是我们所知道的罗尼想要的
but it feels like it's what the Ronnie we knew wants.
我们必须尊重这一点
We have to honor that.
好的,嗯,我要和凯特琳谈谈
Okay, um, I'm gonna talk to Caitlin.
她需要知道 - 不,我来
She needs to know No, I'll do it.
她应该从我这里听到
She should hear it from me.
冲冲冲!拜托,冲冲冲!
Go, go, go! Come on, go, go, go!
不不不,凯特,来吧,我们马上成功了!
No, no, no, Cait, come on, we almost got it!
呃,你20分钟前就这么说了
Ugh, you said that 20 minutes ago.
没关系,没关系
It's fine, it doesn't matter.
我们错过了住宿加早餐的入住手续
We missed our check in for the bed and breakfast.
我们被困在偏僻的地方
We are stranded in the middle of nowhere
没有手♥机♥服务 - 好吧好吧
with no cell service. Okay, okay.
一个浪漫的周末就这么多
So much for a romantic weekend away.
我有很大的计划,你知道吗?
I had big plans, you know?
计划不包括我们被冷到生病
Plans that did not involve us getting pneumonia.
好吧,我也有大计划,好吗?
Well, I had big plans too, all right?
是的,不像我的计划
Yeah, well not like my plans.
我的世代只有一次,告诉你的孙子们
Mine were once in a generation, tell your grandkids,
单膝跪地的计划
get down on one knee kind of plans.
哇,哇,哇,你要求婚吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you were gonna propose?
是的
Yes.
因为我非常爱你,罗尼·雷蒙德
Because I love you so much, Ronnie Raymond,
它吓坏了我
it freaks me out.
但现在一切都毁了
But everything is ruined now.
不不不,它没有被破坏,好吗?
No, no, no, no, it's not ruined, okay?
我知道你想去那家住宿加早餐旅馆
I know you wanted to go to that bed and breakfast
我们第一次坠入爱河的地方,但也许
where we first fell in love, but maybe
我们需要停止试图重现过去
we need to stop trying to recreate the past
并着眼于未来,好吗?
and focus on the future, okay?
因为当我看着你时,我看到了永远
Because when I look at you, I see forever,
我想永远从现在开始
and I want forever to start right now.
我也是
Me too.
这样的话… - 等等
In that case... Hold on.
等等 - 罗尼·雷蒙德
Wait. Ronnie Raymond
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我告诉过你我有很大的计划
I told you I had big plans.
伟大的思想...
Great minds...
顺便说一句,我的答案是肯定的 - 我的也是
My answer's yes, by the way. So is mine.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
巴里想使用聚变球
Barry wants to use the Fusion sphere
帮助罗尼去死,队友们都加入了
to help Ronnie die, and the team's on board.
他说完我并不感到惊讶
I'm not surprised after everything he said.
我只是没想到你会同意
I just never thought you'd go along with it.
我真的很担心,凯蒂
I'm really worried, Catie.
那你为什么不帮我?
Then why won't you help me?
不是关于罗尼,关于你
Not about Ronnie, about you.
听着,当罗尼去世时
Look, when Ronnie died,
你和我甚至不是你和我
you and me weren't even you and me.
我还在你的潜意识里
I was still in your subconscious.
但即便如此,我仍能感受到你的痛苦
But even then, I could feel your pain
当你意识到他走了的那一刻
the moment you realized he was gone.
那天晚上,当你上♥床♥睡觉时
And that night when you went to bed,
之后的每个晚上
and every night after that.
但尽管如此糟糕
But as bad as that was,
看着你推开
watching you pull away
每个爱你的人更加糟糕
from everyone who loves you was even worse,
它现在再一次发生了
and it's happening again.
我很抱歉你感受到了所有的痛苦
I'm sorry you felt all that pain.
但是你还有什么其它的感觉吗?
But did you feel anything else?
我记得他死前你有多高兴
I remember how happy you were before he died.
这就是我拿给你这个的原因
Which is why I got this.
巴里呢?
What about Barry?
当然,巴里是家人,但你是血统
Sure, Barry's family, but you're blood,
我将永远支持你
and I will always have your back.
但你得答应我一件事,好吗?
But you got to promise me something, all right?
你永远不会与我隔绝
You will never shut yourself off from me
或者团队的其他人,好吗?
or the rest of the team, all right?
我保证,还有,冰霜…
I promise. And, Frost...
谢谢你,你说对了
Thank you. You got it.
我们去找罗尼吧
Let's go find Ronnie.
好,太棒了,我们如何做到这一点?
Okay, great. How do we do that?
我们将搜索整个该死的城市以找到他
We'll search this whole damn city to find him,
白天或黑夜,下雨或下雪,或其他任何事情
day or night, rain or snow, or whatever.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
就是这样,下雨或下雪
That's it. Rain or snow.
“雪中的回忆 ”
"Memories in the snow."
这就是他想告诉我的
That's what he was trying to tell me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表