剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他在哪里?巴里,你吓到我了
Where is he? Barry, you're scaring me.
他在哪里?谁?
Where is he? Who?
乔!
Joe!
你在他的葬礼上发表了悼词
You gave the eulogy at his funeral.
不可能
No way.
不,不,这不对
No, no, this is wrong.
艾瑞斯,这不对 我们必须对此进行调查
Iris, this is wrong. We have to investigate this.
我们必须弄清楚他到底发生了什么
We have to find out what really happened to him.
他没死!
He's not dead!
他不可能!
He can't be!
该死的,巴里
Damn it, Barry.
乔走了
Joe is gone.
你为什么不能接受呢?
Why can't you just accept that?
塞西尔 巴里,你为什么这么说
Cecile. Barry, why are you saying
突然之间所有这些事情?
all these things all of a sudden?
就像过去的六个月,这...
It's like the last six months, this...
活生生的噩梦甚至从未发生过一样?
living nightmare never even happened.
六个月
Six months.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我不能接受
I can't do this with you.
巴里,我做不到
Barry, I can't do it.
塞西尔,听我说
Cecile, listen to me.
乔没死 是的!
Joe's not dead. Yes!
嗯,他
Yes, he is.
他死了
He's dead.
我正在努力继续前进
And I am trying to move on.
你为什么不让我这样做?
Why won't you let me do that?
塞西尔,请 巴里
Cecile, please. Barry.
你在新闻上
You're all over the news.
什么?
What?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
没有 我...
Nothing. I...
在今天早些时候逮捕了一名罪犯后
After apprehending a criminal earlier today,
闪电侠,出于不明原因
the Flash, for reasons unknown,
自首了自己犯的罪
committed a crime of his own.
这段视频可能令人不安
this footage may be disturbing
对一些观众
to some viewers.
我们的女摄影师几乎无法逃脱她的生命
Our camerawoman was barely able to escape with her life.
幸运的是,今天没有死亡
And luckily, there were no deaths today,
尽管市政♥府♥官员估计
despite what city officials estimate
是数百万美元的损失
are millions of dollars in damage.
但是我们团队的其他成员
But other members of our crew,
与数十名无辜平民一起
along with dozens of innocent civilians,
在闪电侠的无♥耻♥攻击中受伤
were injured in the Flash's brazen attack.
再来一次
Once again,
无数次拯救我们城市的英雄
the hero who has saved our city countless times
已经转而攻击我们
has turned against us.
关于这一前所未有的突破性发展的更多信息
More on this unprecedented breaking development
让我们继续等待记者的消息
as we head to our reporter on the ground.
我不记得这样做过
I don't remember doing that.
凯特琳说你不记得
Caitlin said you didn't remember
破坏阁楼
destroying the loft.
或者差点杀了她和切斯特
Or almost killing her and Chester either.
巴里,我们可以将阁楼归咎于佐塔
Barry, we can blame Xotar for the loft.
但是当你摧毁市政厅时,她被戴上了反变种手铐
But she was in meta cuffs when you destroyed City Hall.
看到了吗?
Do you see?
一直都是你自己,闪电侠
It's been you all along, Flash.
现在你相信我了吗?
Now do you believe me?
不
No.
这是你的幻象之一
This is one of your illusions.
就是这样
That's it.
艾瑞斯,塞西尔,你必须相信我
Iris, Cecile, you have to believe me.
够了!
Enough!
现在结束了
This ends now.
巴里!
Barry!
我带着我家乡的不灭之火
It's fitting that I end your life
结束你的生命很合适
with the undying fire of my home world,
来自派塔的火焰
the Flame of Py'tar.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
心灵感应
The empath.
你的力量不是我的对手
Your power's no match for me.
所以暂时...
So for now...
睡吧
Sleep.
停止!
Stop!
如果你要的是我
If it's me you want,
就冲着我来!
get it over with!
乐意
Gladly.
我只能帮到这了
That's that's all I got.
巴里,快跑!
Barry, run!
干得好,查克
Good move, Chuck.
你们这些人怎么了?
What's wrong with you people?
你们亲眼看到了
You saw the destruction he'll bring to the world
他给世界带来的破坏
with your own eyes.
为什么我要独自对抗这种威胁?
Why am I fighting this threat alone?
再次挡我的路
Stand in my way again,
你们中的任何一个,都会承担后果
any of you, and suffer the consequences.
我会找到闪电侠
I will find the Flash
并结束他
and end him
在他带来大决战之前
before he brings about Armageddon.
那么巴里会没事吗?
So is Barry gonna be all right?
老实说,我们不知道
Honestly, we don't know.
你能告诉我们有关德斯佩罗星球的其他信息吗
Can you tell us anything else about Despero's planet
还是他那怪异的火焰?
or his freaky flame?
嗯,实际上,这些部分开始融合在一起
Well, actually, the pieces are starting to come together.
多年来,我们一直听到谣言和窃窃私语
For years, we had heard rumors and whispers
来自银河系的黑暗角落
from the dark corners of the galaxy
关于派塔的火焰
about the Flame of Py'tar,
这是一种能量来源,据说
which is an energy source that was supposedly
Kalanor 星球的智慧之心
the sentient heart of the planet Kalanor.
但就在我们开始认为这是
But just when we started to think that this was
泛银河系都市传说
a pan galactic urban legend,
你们是第一群见到真正的Kalanor人的人
you guys are the first to meet an actual Kalanorian.
幸运的我们
Lucky us.
是的,但多亏了你们
Yeah, but thanks to you guys,
我们已经打开了有关德斯佩罗的官方文件
we've opened an official file on Despero.
卡拉和约翰,他们不在地球上
Kara and J'onn, they're off world,
但我们会继续调查
but we'll keep investigating,
如果我们找到任何东西我会打电♥话♥
and I'll call if we find anything
希望可以帮助闪电侠打倒他
that can help take him down.
大家注意安全好吗?
You guys stay safe, okay?
是的,谢谢 你也是,亚历克斯
Yeah, thanks. You too, Alex.
好吧,我们可能不是Tower
Well, we may not be the Tower
也无法访问星城实验室
or have access to S.T.A.R. Labs,
但切斯特 P仍然可以挽起袖子
but Chester P can still roll up his sleeves
看看我能想出什么办法来帮助追踪巴里
and see what I can come up with to help track down Barry.
假设他想被发现
Assuming he wants to be found.
如果你和阿莱格拉刚刚没有出现…
If you and Allegra hadn't shown up when you did
嘿嘿,都还好
Hey, hey, it's all good.
好的?我们会弄清楚这一点
Okay? We'll figure this out.
我们总是这样做
We always do.
我们会让巴里回来
We'll get Barry back.
是的,但是当我们找到他时他会是什么样子?
Yeah, but what will he be like when we do?
你看起来像为了死亡在热身
You look like death warmed over.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
巴里,这到底是怎么回事?
Barry, what the hell is going on?
非公平
Injustice.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表