剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Ow.
冰霜,过来
Frost, come here.
让我来帮忙
Let me help.
啊
Ah.
你是一个很好的凯蒂替代品
You make a good Caity substitute.
也许就像乔说的那样
Maybe it's like Joe says.
一定有更多的东西
There's gotta be something more.
它在寻找一些我们漏掉的东西
It's after something we're missing.
我有的一些东西?
Something I have?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是,我的意思是,那个火焰
But, I mean, this fire attacked you
在星城实验室袭击了你我
and me here at S.T.A.R. Labs
然后不到24小时又跟着你回家?
and then follows you home less than 24 hours later?
你知道,这不可能是巧合
That you know, it can't be a coincidence.
所以如果我们能弄清楚
So if we can figure out
为什么火焰认为我是个美味的小吃...
why the flames think I'd be a tasty snack...
也许这可以告诉我们如何阻止它
Maybe that could tell us how to stop it.
冰霜,如果可以的话
Frost, if it's okay,
我想从头到尾搜索你的公♥寓♥
I'd like to search your apartment top to bottom,
看看是否有任何线索说明火焰为何以你为目标
see if there's any clues as to why the fire's targeting you.
去吧 - 好的
Go for it. Okay.
冰霜,我们已经有一段时间没有聊过天了
Frost, it's been a while since we've caught up.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这是关于闪电侠小队的新案子
It's about Team Flash's new case.
这个有点毛骨悚然
This one's a little creepy.
在过去的几周里,出现了三具尸体
Over the last few weeks, three bodies have turned up,
他们都被烧焦了
all of them burnt to a crisp.
所以这是一起纵火案?
So this is an arson case?
嗯,更像鬼故事
Mm, more like a ghost story.
造成伤害的火焰是黑色的
The fires that did the damage were black,
而且非常冷,以至于他们像冻伤一样烧伤受害者
and so cold that they burned the victims like frostbite,
而且杀伤力比冻伤高1000倍
only a thousand times more lethal.
你需要我的帮助
And you need my help
找出造成这种现象的原因是什么?
to figure out what's causing this phenomenon?
不完全是
Not exactly.
火焰是活的,它们正在攻击人
The flames are alive, and they're attacking people.
而且我认为他们正在追我
And I think they're coming after me.
天哪,当然
My God. Of course.
我会尽我所能保护你的安全
I'll do whatever I can to help keep you safe.
实际上,我需要你做相反的事情
Actually, I need you to do just the opposite.
我要你帮我抓住这东西,把我当诱饵
I want you to help me catch this thing using me as bait.
你想把自己当诱饵
You wanna use yourself as bait
捕捉黑火?
to capture the black fire?
我知道这听起来如何,但请听我们说完
I know how it sounds, but hear us out.
如果这杀人的东西现在在追杀我
If this homicidal stuff is after me now,
为什么不利用这一点呢?
why not use it to our advantage?
但是卡拉,你真的有考虑这个吗?
But Carla, you can't actually be considering this?
一开始我不是
I wasn't at first.
然后冰霜列出了案件的事实
And then Frost laid out the facts in the case.
它如何杀死无辜的人
How it's killing innocent people,
现在它也在追杀她
and now it's coming after her too,
产生如此强烈的寒冷的火焰在燃烧?
with flames that generate a cold so intense, it burns?
最后一项几乎是对于
That last item is almost an exact description
冷聚变的工作原理最精准的描述
of how cold fusion works.
但是为什么火会被冰霜吸引呢?
But why is the fire attracted to Frost?
我相信这是因为她的变种能力
I believe it's because her meta abilities
是低温动力学的,就像我们的冷聚变火一样
are cryo kinetic, just like our cold fusion fire.
所以你认为它在寻找她为自己充电的燃料?
So you think it's hunting her for fuel to recharge itself?
正确的
Correct.
所以抓住它的关键
So the key to catching it
就是等到它再次追上她,然后将它困住
is to wait until it comes after her again and then trap it.
冰霜,我们不会把你当诱饵
Frost, we're not using you as bait.
听着,这是一个非常好的计划
Look, this is a perfectly good plan
这可以挽救生命
that could save lives.
你为什么不至少让我们试试?
Why won't you at least let us try?
因为这感觉像是最后的手段
Because this feels like a last resort.
此外,关于这个火焰,我们还有很多不知道的地方
Besides, there's still so much we don't know about this fire.
我的意思是,即使我们尝试了这个
I mean, even if we tried this,
我们仍然没有办法捕捉它
we still have no way to capture it.
冷聚变仍然是聚变反应
Cold fusion is still a fusion reaction,
在低分子温度下发生的一种
one that occurs at a low molecular temperature.
如果我们能建造某种聚变收容室...
If we could build some kind of fusion containment housing...
然后我们需要做的就是重新校准设备
Then all we'd need to do is recalibrate the unit
吸收和放大冰霜的低温动力学特征
to absorb and amplify Frost's cryo kinetic signature.
是的,那么只要冰霜在附近
Yes. Then as long as Frost is in proximity,
该装置可以放大她的低温动力学特征
the unit can amplify her cryo kinetic signature
并吸引火
and attract the fire,
允许我们捕获和监禁它
allowing us to capture and imprison it.
当然,建造这样的单位
Of course, building a unit like that
可能需要数周或更长时间,但...
could take weeks or longer, but...
好吧,我不是说我们应该这样做
Well, not that I'm saying we should do this at all,
但我们已经有了你所描述的
but we kind of already have what you're describing.
我们有吗?
We do?
人造神速力的聚变球
The Fusion Sphere from the A.S.F.
它可以处理人工神速力的
It can already handle the entire output
整个输出
of the Artificial Speed Force.
如果坦豪泽博士和我重新校准它
If Dr. Tannhauser and I recalibrate it
设计低温动力学签名,我们可以成功
for a cryo kinetic signature, we'd be in business.
真好,那就这样定了
Great. Then it's settled.
切斯特,你和妈妈去做书呆子的事情
Chester, you and Mom work on the nerd stuff.
阿莱格拉,你我…
Allegra, you and I will
等你被杀?
Wait around for you to get killed?
巴里,不管这东西是什么
Barry, whatever this thing is,
无论如何它都会追上我
it's coming after me no matter what,
所以我不会坐在那里
so I'm not gonna sit around
当我们有反击计划时什么也不做
and do nothing when we have a plan to fight back.
巴里,你来决定
Barry, it's your call.
同上
Ditto that.
对不起,我不能支持这个
I'm sorry, but I can't support this.
我知道我们现在没有其他计划
I know we don't have another plan right now,
但是让你受到伤害?
but putting you in harm's way?
听着,应该有别的选择
Look, there's gotta be another option.
我仍然认为这可以工作
I still think this could work.
开始吧,我会回来的
Get started. I'll be back.
听着,我不会改变主意的
Look, I'm not gonna change my mind.
好的,但请听我说完
Okay, fine. But just hear me out.
在这之前
Before this,
你告诉了我们关于艾瑞斯的状况
you were telling us about Iris and her condition.
她多么想帮助蒂尼亚
How she wants to help Tinya,
但迪恩告诉她不要动
but Deon told her to stay put.
你真的认为她现在正在这样做吗?
Do you really think that's what she's doing right now?
因为如果我认识艾瑞斯
'Cause if I know Iris
她会尽力帮助蒂妮亚找到她的妈妈
She's gonna try and help Tinya find her mom.
而不是坐在旅馆里
Instead of sitting in a hotel,
什么都不做,也不帮助任何人
doing nothing and helping no one.
但她也不会威胁到自己的性命
But she's not endangering herself, either.
但她正在做整个团队最擅长的事情:
But she is doing what this whole team does best:
帮助人们,无论这对他们自己意味着什么
helping people, despite what it could mean for themselves.
听起来有点耳熟?
Sound familiar?
我妈妈是世界顶级冷聚变专家
Look, my mom is the world's top specialist in cold fusion
她认为这会奏效
and she thinks this will work.
切斯特同意
Chester agrees.
所以你为什么不给我机会做出改变
So why won't you give me the chance to make a difference
就跟你给艾瑞斯的机会一样?
that you're giving Iris?
好吧
Okay.
但如果出了什么问题
But if anything goes wrong
你会拔掉插头,知道了
You'll pull the plug. Got it.
太好了!
Yes!
我已经完成了对球体的微调
I've finished fine tuning the sphere
以放大冰霜的低温动力学特征
to amplify Frost's cryo kinetic signature.
确保校准安全壳
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表