剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- So I've gone over everyone's ideas, and they're great,
但我想从昨晚
but what I'd like to do is start
有人闯入水星实验室开始
with last night's break-in at Mercury Labs.
- 这不是新闻,在这个城市不是
- It's not news, not in this city.
- 这是一家大型研发公♥司♥的高科技盗窃案
- It's a high-tech theft at a huge R&D corporation.
- 这在这个镇上一直发生
- Which happens all the time in this town.
有没有人被杀... - 没有
Was anyone killed... - No.
- 是否涉及闪电侠... - 不,他没有
- Was the Flash involved... - No, he isn't.
- 卖♥♥不出报纸,伙计们 - 但
- Tragedy sells papers, folks. - But--
- 对不起 - 这不是重点
- Sorry. - That's not the point.
- 我们应该调查市长挪用公♥款♥
- We should look into the rumors of embezzlement
的传言
inside the mayor's office.
在我们的比赛之前挖出一个重大丑闻......
Scooping a major scandal before our competition...
- 会让艾瑞斯开心
- Will make Iris happy.
与市长办公室的人取得联♥系♥
Get in touch with someone at the mayor's office.
- 我有 1,000 字要完成
- I got 1,000 words to finish
鲨鱼队的新总经理艾瑞斯也是如此
on the Sharks' new GM for Iris, too.
- 等等,什么 1000 字?
- Wait, what 1,000 words?
- 嗯,我认识市长的行政助理
- Well, I know the mayor's executive assistant.
我们在同一个本科生联谊会...
We were in the same undergrad sorority...
- 我需要有人参与这次水星实验室闯入报道
- I need someone on this Mercury break-in.
- 所以她会告诉我一切 - 呃,万尼亚
- So she'll tell me everything. - Uh, Vanya,
我真的需要你跟我一起做这个技术抢劫
I really need you to run with this tech heist.
- 我不如跟进早上那起卡尔弗特碰撞事件
- I'm gonna follow up on the Calvert collision this morning.
我在县规划办公室的消息来源
My source in the county planner's office
说修复损坏将花费数百万美元
says it's gonna cost several million to repair the damage.
预算危机
Talk about a budget crisis.
另外,这正是艾瑞斯想要的
Plus, that is what Iris would want.
- 艾瑞 - 等等 等等,你们
- Iri--hold on. Wait, you guys.
认真的?
Seriously?
- 我们在火车碰撞现场发现了这个
- We found this at the train collision site.
- 我以为克莱默让你专注于
- I thought Kramer had you working
那起水星抢劫案中?
on the Mercury heist instead?
- 嗯,是的 我正在 - 你是
- Uh, yeah. I am. - You are,
但你认为这与卡尔弗特火车相撞有关吗?
but you think that it's related to the Calvert train collision?
- 一会我就知道了
- I will know in a minute.
在处理水星实验室抢劫案的证据时,
While working evidence from the Mercury Labs heist,
我在守卫的武器上发现了烧焦的痕迹
I found charred marks on the guard's weapons,
标记完全像那些
marks exactly like those.
是的,我是对的
Yeah, I was right.
热签名是一样的
Heat signature's the same
作为水星实验室武器上的烧伤痕迹
as the burn marks on the weapons at Mercury Labs.
激光烧伤 可以精确定位
Laser burns delivered with pinpoint precision,
杰克的商标
Jack's trademarks.
- 好吧好吧
- Okay, okay.
就算是同花顺帮
Even if it is the Royal Flush Gang
这一切的背后,为什么?
behind all of this, why?
他们为什么要经历所有的麻烦
Why would they go through all the trouble
导致大规模铁路碰撞
of causing a massive railway collision
当他们还没有偷东西的时候?
when they haven't even stolen anything yet?
- 我也这样问自己
- I asked myself that, too.
然后我发现了这个案例中携带的东西
Then I found out what was being carried in this case.
最前沿的铍核
A bleeding-edge beryllium core
这是一种高度不稳定的能源
which is a highly unstable power source.
- 这就是导致火车爆♥炸♥的原因
- And that's what caused the trains to explode.
- 不 基于铍的爆♥炸♥
- No. A beryllium-based detonation
会平整周围 10 英里的半径
would've leveled a surrounding 10-mile radius.
火车相撞时,核心不在这种情况下
The core wasn't in the case when the trains collided.
- 这意味着,真正的问题是,
- Which means, the real question is,
为什么是同花顺帮
why is the Royal Flush Gang
改变他们的动机成为技术窃贼?
changing their MO to become tech thieves?
科伯,这是怎么回事?
Korber, what's going on?
- 铁山监狱刚刚断电了三秒钟
- Iron Heights just lost power for three seconds,
在此期间,每个牢房♥门都解锁并打开
during which every cell door unlocked and opened.
现在,他们有一千名囚犯在该设施中游荡
Now they've got 1,000 inmates roaming the facility.
- 巴里,如果他们出去... - 是的,我知道
- Barry, if they get out... - Yeah, I know.
- 巴里,发生了什么事?
- Barry, what happened?
- 我让囚犯回到他们的牢房♥
- I got the inmates back in their cells
在任何人受伤之前
before anyone got hurt,
但我们有一个更大的问题
but we've got a bigger problem.
看起来同花顺帮也升级了
Looks like the Royal Flush Gang just leveled up too.
- 嗯,我印象深刻
- Well, I am impressed.
时间表,精细到每分钟
A schedule, timed to the minute,
包括一个咖啡站充电
including a coffee stop to recharge.
有史以来最好的帮手
Best handler ever.
- 哦,你得到了更多
- Oh, you're getting a whole lot more
我的朋友,而不是吉特咖啡店中的Java
than java in Jitters, my friend.
十几个中城科技展创业希望
How about a dozen CCTC entrepreneurial hopefuls,
每个人都有自己改变游戏规则的创业理念
each with their own game-changing startup idea
准备好在三分钟或更短的时间内投球了吗?
ready to pitch in three minutes or less?
敬 雷·帕默
To Ray Palmer,
商业巨兽,科学天才
business behemoth, scientific genius.
我对吗?
Am I right?
好吧好吧,来吧
Okay, okay, come on.
让我们去实现一些梦想吧
Let's go make some dreams come true.
- 切斯特 - 是的
- Chester. - Yeah.
- 是什么让你认为我
- What made you think that I--
- 哦,哦,我——我只知道你用了多少
- Oh, oh, I--I just know how much you used
启动投资以扩大帕尔默科技
startup investments to expand Palmer Tech.
你刚刚对科学有了敏锐的嗅觉
You just got, like, a nose for science,
但我也知道你已经有一段时间没有参加比赛了
but I also know you've been out of the game for a little while.
所以我想我会帮助启动魔法
So I figured I'd help jumpstart the magic.
- 好的 - 别担心
- Okay. - And don't worry
科技展,因为你跟艾瑞斯的采访
about Tech Con, 'cause your interview with Iris
是再过 90 分钟
isn't for another 90 minutes.
所以我们有时间 嘿,支持你,伙计
So we got time. Hey, got your back, man.
- 谢谢,但我不担心我的日程安排
- Thank you but I'm not worried about my schedule.
- 哦,对,对
- Oh, right, right.
显然,你首先需要一个甜甜圈
You need a cronut first, obviously.
对不起——切斯特,切斯特
Excuse me-- - Chester, Chester.
切斯特,我——
Chester, I--
我不想再开一家科技公♥司♥
I don't want to start another tech business.
就像我告诉巴里和艾瑞斯一样
It's like I told Barry and Iris,
这些天我唯一想要追求的就是平衡的生活
the only thing I want to pursue these days is a balanced life.
这就是为什么我好久没有穿过原子侠的制♥服♥了
That's why I haven't worn the Atom suit in ages.
但你是—传奇?
But you're a--a Legend?
曾经是传奇
Was a Legend.
现在,我想,这就是闪电队的用途
Now, I suppose, that's what Team Flash is for.
听着,我知道这对原子侠来说听起来如何
Look, I know how that might sound for the Atom,
但雷帕默的优先事项是
but Ray Palmer's priorities are
他的妻子在他自己的实验室工作
his wife and working in his own lab.
我——我希望你能理解这一点
I--I hope that you can understand that.
- 我 - 是的,不,不
- I-- yeah, no, no.
我——我明白了,而且——
I--I get it, and--
我是——我很抱歉
I am--I'm so sorry.
- 没关系,没关系 啊,但我们应该——
- It's okay, it's okay. Ah, but we should--
- 每个人 -
- Everyone--
今天的推介会正式…….
today's pitch sessions are officially
取消 - 什么?
cancelled. - What?
- 不,这不公平 - 伙计们?伙计们?
- No, that's not fair. - Guys? Guys?
我们正在冲击一个伟人的时代
We are impinging on a great man's time.
所以得到
So get.
继续,继续
Go on, go on.
- 对不起,大家
- Sorry, everyone.
我还是相信你的
I still believe in you.
- 我喜欢你的毛衣
- I like your sweater.
我会,嗯...
And I will, um...
我会让你去保护你的隐私
I will leave you to get your privacy on.
再说一次,我是...
And again, I am...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
- 切斯特,我...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表