剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
哦
Oh.
啊 哦
Ugh. Oh.
嘿嘿,你还好吗?是啊是啊
Hey, hey, you okay? Yeah, yeah.
她还活着,但很勉强了
She's alive, but barely.
德斯佩罗 他袭击了我们 你是怎么活下来的?
Despero he attacked us. How did you survive?
我想到了乔
I thought about Joe.
嘿,等等,等等,等等 我找到了巴里
Hey, wait, wait, wait. I found Barry.
他在礼堂 什么?
He's at the Hall. What?
伙计们,德斯佩罗刚刚也在我的脑海中
Guys, guys, Despero was in my head.
这意味着他也知道巴里在哪里
That means he knows where Barry is too.
好吧,也许我们应该休息一下
All right, maybe we should take a break.
不,我们必须在德斯佩罗找到我之前完成
No, we have to finish before Despero finds me.
德斯佩罗到底是谁?
Who the hell's Despero?
如果你对我隐瞒了一些重要的事情
If you're keeping something important from me,
我建议你补充一下
I suggest you remedy it.
他来自未来
He's from the future.
他说,十年后
He says that, ten years from now,
我要毁灭世界 你相信他吗?
I'm gonna destroy the world. You believe him?
你还记得我们说过的话吗
Do you remember what we said
我们在大危机那时第一次见面的时候吗?
when we first met during Crisis?
我们不是放弃者
We're not quitters.
你可以改变你的未来,就像你以前那样
You can change your future, just like you did back then.
这就是我正在努力做的
That's what I'm trying to do.
如果我摆脱我的速度
If I get rid of my speed,
我可以阻止德斯佩罗的未来发生
I can keep Despero's future from happening.
如果你不这样做,这个德斯佩罗会做什么?
What will this Despero do if you don't?
他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me.
你不认为这很重要吗?
You didn't think that was important to mention?
我知道如果我告诉你,你会想要追捕德斯佩罗
I knew if I told you, you'd want to go after Despero,
但我需要你遵守不义方案
but I need you to follow the Injustice Protocols.
我不是因为害怕而这样做
I'm not acting out of fear.
我正在努力做正确的事情
I'm trying to do the right thing.
是的,我还以为我是
Yeah, I thought I was, too,
但我不是,你也不是
but I wasn't, and you aren't either.
你只是害怕成为
You're just afraid of becoming
德斯佩罗所说的这个人
this man that Despero says you are.
我已经伤害了人!我已经有责任了!
I've already hurt people! I'm already a liability!
不,你是一位英雄!这什么意思你不知道吗?
No, what you are is a hero! Doesn't that mean something?
我已经看到发生了什么,我最终会做什么
I've seen what happens, what I end up doing.
它会发生
It's going to happen.
摆脱我的速度是拯救世界的唯一方法
Getting rid of my speed is the only way to save the world.
该死,杰斐逊!
Damn it, Jefferson!
这也是拯救家人的唯一方法!
It's the only way to save your family too!
我建议你别提我的家人
I suggest you keep my family out of this.
在我们今天所做的一切之后
After everything we've done today,
我告诉你的一切,你却只想着放弃
everything I've told you, you're just giving up.
巴里,你现在需要非常仔细地考虑
Barry, you need to think very carefully right now.
我要你拯救世界
I'm asking you to save the world,
你甚至不会听!
and you won't even listen!
你现在会听到我的,因为不管这样或那样
You're gonna hear me now, 'cause one way or the other,
你会帮我完成这件事的
you're gonna help me finish this.
看看我刚刚做了什么,我还能造成那样的伤害!
Look at what I just did, the damage I can still cause!
你承诺要保护这个世界的安全
You made a promise to keep this world safe.
我在保护世界安全
I am keeping the world safe
通过拯救它的保护者之一
by saving one of its protectors.
好的,你想拒绝不义方案吗?
Fine, you want to ignore the protocols?
现在想象数百万人因我而死亡!
Now imagine millions dead all because of me!
这是你的闪电 你留着吧
It's your lightning. You keep it.
我们不如停下这种疯狂的行为?
How about we stop this insanity?
嗯?
Hmm?
您还记得我们为什么称我们的安全计划为“不义”吗?
Do you remember why we call our safety plan "Injustice"?
因为如果我们中的一个人背叛了
Because if one of us goes rogue,
这世界上其他的地方都根本没有机会生存下去
the rest of the world doesn't stand a chance.
你认为这是他想要的吗?
You think this is what he would have wanted?
你告诉我在危机之前,奥利弗去了监管者那里
You told me that before Crisis, Oliver went to the Monitor
用他的生命换你的生命
to trade his life for yours.
我从未见过那个人
Now, I never met the man,
他为什么要那样做?
why'd he do that?
因为他害怕?
'Cause he was afraid?
现在
Nah.
像他这样的男人为你这样的男人舍命
A man like him lays down his life for a man like you
只有一个原因,因为你是我们中最强的
For one reason, because you are the best of us.
奥利弗·奎因并不是个逃兵
Now, Oliver Queen wasn't a quitter.
他永远不会放弃你
He'd never quit on you.
所以你怎么敢放弃自己
So don't you dare quit on yourself.
杰斐逊,我很抱歉
Jefferson, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
就告诉我这个
Just tell me this.
未来在哪里?
Where's the future?
就在这里
It's right here.
这是谁的生活?
Whose life is this?
我的
Mine.
那你打算用它做什么?
So what are you gonna do with it?
活下去...
Live it...
以任何必要的方式
by any means necessary.
我告诉过你,闪电侠,如果我发现
I told you, Flash, if I found any trace
你的本性的任何踪迹,我会了结你的存在
of your true nature, I'd end your existence.
放开他 他是无辜的
Leave him alone. He's innocent.
有人改变了时间线杀了我父亲
Someone changed the timeline to kill my father
让巴里看起来疯了
and make Barry seem insane.
你真的相信你说的是实话
You really believe you're telling the truth.
多么悲惨
How tragic.
赶紧!我会挡住他
Hurry! I'll hold him off.
你需要去弄清楚是谁在试图陷害你
You need to go and figure out who is trying to frame you.
我要去未来
I need to go to the future,
看看谁真正引发了世界末日
see who really causes Armageddon.
我不能再拖住他多久了!
I can't hold him much longer!
我去不了未来
I'm not gonna make it there.
我没有足够的神速力了
I don't have enough Speed Force left.
来点静滞力怎么样?
How about some Still Force?
我的同位素会把你拉向
My isotopes will pull you
任何奇怪的时间活动
toward any weird temporal activity.
跑,巴里,跑
Run, Barry. Run.
你们刚刚抹杀了这个世界
You all just killed this world.
中城 2031年
麻烦大家
If I could have
看向我这边
everyone's attention for a moment.
我一直在等待这一刻
I have been waiting for this moment
等了很长很长的时间
for a very, very long time.
当你找到一生挚爱
When you find the love of your life,
就像电流在你的血管中脉动
it's like electricity pulsing through your veins,
给你一个你绝对不想结束的震撼
giving you a shock that you absolutely never want to end
因为因为现在...
because because now...
现在你们是更伟大事物的一部分
Now you're part of something greater.
你们是奇妙事物的一部分
You're part of something wonderful.
而且,坦率地说,令人惊讶,因为你永远不知道...
And, frankly, surprising because you never know...
命运会怎么对待你
what face fate will be wearing
当她出现敲你的门
when she shows up to knock on your door
并永远改变你的生活时
and change your life forever.
当它发生时,对你来说,我的愿望是那命运…
When it does, for you, my wish is that that face...
和那个站在我身边
Is as beautiful as the one
的女人一样漂亮
standing next to me.
致艾瑞斯 韦斯特,我生命中的挚爱…
To Iris West, the love of my life...
以及我们共同的未来
And to our future together.
他到底在这里做什么?
What the hell is he doing here?
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头!
Greg, move your head!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表