剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
about these crazy things these bands
这些乐队
I'm working with get into.
你不在乐队里,雅科
You aren't with the bands, Jaco.
你只是个场地保安罢了 任何人都能做
You're arena security. Anyone could do that.
我要去散散心
I'm gonna go for a walk.
但是哈罗德…
But but Harold...
哇
Whoa.
雅科·伯奇
Jaco Birch.
你因谋杀斯坦利·马伦而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Stanley Mullen.
不,我想你找错人了
Nah, I think you got the wrong guy.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
把他带到安全的地方
Take him somewhere safe.
嘿
Hey.
放开我,混♥蛋♥
Let go of me, jerk.
嘿嘿嘿!把你的手从我儿子身上拿开!
Hey, hey, hey! Get your hands off my son!
冷静下来,把手放在背后
Calm down, and put your hands behind your back.
没有人能把我的孩子从我身边夺走
Nobody's taking my kid away from me.
不会再有人能这么做了!
Never again!
谢谢,闪电侠
Thanks, Flash.
后面交给我们吧
We got it from here.
哈罗德,我是无辜的 我发誓
Harold, I'm innocent. I swear.
我是无辜的!请相信我
I'm innocent! Please believe me.
闪电侠!你得帮帮我 拜托,我什么都没做
Flash! You gotta help me. Please, I didn't do anything.
拜托,我不能失去我的儿子!拜托了!
Please, I can't lose my son! Please!
我没有做任何事
I didn't do it.
我向上帝发誓我没有做
I swear to God I didn't do this.
妈妈在哪里?我的儿子
Where's mom? What's gonna happen
怎么办?爸爸!
to my son? Dad!
巴里!爸爸!
Barry! Dad!
哈罗德,我什么都没做 我发誓!
Harold, I didn't do anything. I swear!
我发誓 请 请相信我,拜托!
I swear. Please. Please believe me, please!
好吧,我得说实话
Okay, I gotta be honest.
呃,根据这份警方报告
Uh, based on this police report,
我会建议这位伯奇先生
I'd advise Mr. Birch here
考虑辩诉交易
to start thinking about a plea bargain.
我猜你的感觉不一样
I'm guessing you feel differently.
我只是想确保他们抓到了真正的犯人
I just want to make sure they got the right guy.
好吧,看上去就是
Well, it seems like they do.
他在受害人被杀前的几个小时
He had an argument with the victim
与被害人发生过争执
hours before he was killed.
他没有不在场证明
He's got no alibi.
罪行与他的能力相匹配
The crime matches his powers,
而且这家伙还是个前罪犯
and the guy is an ex con.
但他因表现良好而被提前释放
Who was released early for good behavior.
你知道,科伯和其他警官本来可能
You know, Korber and those other officers could've been
也会被杀,如果你不干预的话
killed, too, if you hadn't intervened.
我知道,我知道伯奇看上去多么像真凶
I know I I know how it looks for Birch,
但没有任何确凿的证据表明他有罪
but there isn't any hard evidence that he's guilty.
昨晚,假设他真的杀了一个人
And last night, he supposedly killed a man
那他今天不应该低调行事吗?
and then instead of laying low,
结果他今早还回去上班了?
he went back to work this morning?
而且还是个保安?
As a security guard of all things?
就是不太合理
It's just it doesn't add up.
是啊 比这更奇怪的事情也不是没有发生过
Yeah. Stranger things have happened.
我知道,我已经...
I know, look, I I've...
我已经处理了数百个这样的案例
I've worked hundreds of cases like this,
我告诉你,关于这件事
and I'm telling you, something about this just
我总觉得有什么不对
it doesn't feel right to me.
好的,好的,但你知道伯奇有动机
Okay, okay, but you know that Birch had motive
并有机会犯下这起谋杀案
and opportunity to commit this murder.
你没看到当他们
You didn't see the look on his face
把他从他儿子身边带走时他脸上的表情
when they took him from his son.
他...
He was...
他乞求我相信他是无辜的
he was begging for me to believe that he's innocent.
而你相信?
And you do?
我还不肯定
I'm not sure yet.
听着,你愿意和他见面吗
Look, would you would you be willing to meet with him
读一读他的情绪?
to get a read on his emotions?
是的,当然,我会见他
Yes, of course, I'll meet with him.
无论是否有罪,每个人都应该得到适当的代表
Guilty or not, everyone deserves proper representation.
但是巴里...
But Barry...
使用我的能力读客户的心…
using my powers to read a client...
这是我无法跨越的道德底线
It's an ethical line that I can't cross.
嗯,当然咯 对不起 我
Yeah, of course. I'm sorry. I
我只是不想看到有人因为一桩
I just don't wanna see someone go to prison
他可能没有犯下的谋杀罪而进监狱
for a murder they might not have committed.
所以罗西,从康奈尔辍学,成为
So Rosie, dropping out of Cornell to become
一位社交媒体影响者需要很大的勇气
a social media influencer took guts.
是什么促使你做出如此大胆的决定?
What inspired you to make such a bold decision?
让我们说制度化的学习
Let's just say institutionalized learning
感觉就像一个完全的监狱
felt like a total prison.
啊 嗯嗯
Ugh. Mm hmm.
相信我 它不是
Trust me. It's not.
我的主管的意思是我们的读者
What my supervisor means is that our readers
只是非常渴望了解真正的罗西莱文
are just so eager to get to know the real Rosie Levin.
非常抱歉,我失陪一下?
So sorry. Will you excuse me?
呃
Uh
很抱歉,我不知道她有啥问题
So sorry, I don't know what her problem is.
呃,不如现在你跟我讲讲你的一天吧
Uh, now why don't you take me through a typical day?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
加西亚
Garcia.
我的天啊 很高兴见到你
Oh, my God. It's so good to see you.
你好吗?
How are you?
看看是谁决定来打个招呼
Look who decided to come say hi.
自从铁山监狱之后,我就再也没有见过你
I haven't seen you since Iron Heights.
至少,没有当面见过
At least, not in person.
你的样子出现在了
Then again, your face is plastered
那个新闻网站上
all over that news website.
中城市民媒体,是的
CCC Media, yeah.
我现在在那里工作
I work there now.
这些天,我在写头条
These days, I'm writing the headlines,
没有参与其中
not starring in them.
一定不错
Must be nice.
所以你出狱后就一直在这里工作?
So you've been working here since you got out?
不,嗯,我的第一场演出是清理门廊便盆
No, um, my first gig was cleaning out porta potties.
那很有趣
That was fun.
我想这对我来说有点像奖励
I guess this is kind of like a promotion for me.
虽然你并不在乎
Not that you care.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我明白了,你太忙了,没时间帮助老朋友
I get it, you're too busy to help out old friends.
你因为我现在是记者而生气?
You're mad because I'm a reporter now?
你出狱后,走进了一个合法的职业生涯
Look, you got out, walked into a legit career.
对你有益
Good for you.
与此同时,我在监狱里拼命想学完高中文凭
Meanwhile, I busted my butt to get my GED in prison,
看看它让我过上了什么样的生活
and look where it got me.
这只是暂时的
This is just temporary.
我的意思是,我相信你可以做得更好
I mean, I'm sure you can do better.
哎,谢谢
Gee, thanks.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我知道你的意思
I know what you meant.
事实是,像我这种有前科的人,清洁地板是我能得到
The truth is cleaning floors is the best job I can get
最好的工作
with a record like mine.
像你这样的人看不到我想成为谁
People like you don't see who I'm trying to be
只看得到我以前是怎么样的
only who I was.
这让我真的很难,你知道吗?
It makes it really hard, you know?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
暂时不知道
Not yet.
但...
But...
我想尝试帮助你
I'd like to try and help you.
你怎么可能帮我?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表