剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry Allen,
这位就是建造这台机器的人
meet the man who built this machine.
艾尔伯德思旺
Eobard Thawne.
很高兴见到你,巴里艾伦
Nice to meet you, Barry Allen.
艾尔伯德思旺
Eobard Thawne.
很高兴见到你,巴里艾伦
Nice to meet you, Barry Allen.
思旺
Thawne.
我是快速通道实验室的工程主管
I'm Chief of Engineering here at Fast Track Laboratories.
在项目完成前,这位艾尔伯德
Eobard, here, is our only employee who knows
是这里唯一知道这个项目真♥相♥的人
the truth about this project while I'm still perfecting it.
而这位巴里是闪电侠的一个朋友
And Barry here is a friend of The Flash.
真的吗?
Really?
是的,你知道闪电侠,对吗?
Yeah, you know The Flash, don't you?
不… - 我是说你们两个
No, I Do you two
你们以前见过面吗?
Have you met before?
你下地狱去吧!
You go to hell!
你要带我们两个人去那里!
You're taking both of us there!
现在谁是反派,闪电侠?
Now who's the villain, Flash?
现在谁是反派?
Now who's the villain?
不,我的意思是,我不,我不认为
No. I mean, I don't I don't think so.
但我的记忆有点模糊了 - 是的,嗯
But my memory is a little hazy. Yeah, um,
艾尔伯德患有一种罕见的逆行性失忆症
Eobard suffers from a rare form of retrograde amnesia.
你在开玩笑 - 我只是
You're kidding. I just
在获取与我的个人生活有关的
I have trouble accessing memories
记忆方面有困难
connected to my personal life, you know.
一年多前的任何事情,我只能看到偶尔的闪现
Anything over a year ago, all I get are occasional flashes.
请原谅我 - 嗯,嗯
Excuse me. Mm hmm.
嘿,艾沃瑞...
Hey, Avery.
我应该相信你不记得了
I'm supposed to believe you don't remember
你是谁,你来自哪里?
who you are or where you're from?
你到底在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
你为什么要建造这个东西?
Why'd you build this thing?
因为米娜玛要求我这样做的,我
Because Meena asked me to, I
她的闪电是我以前从未见过的
Her lightning is like nothing I've ever seen before,
我想那是你做的,不是吗?
I guess that's your doing, isn't it?
我向你保证,BLOC是完全安全的
I assure you the B.L.O.C. is perfectly safe.
但你不是
But you aren't.
你到底想从我这里得到什么?
What the hell do you want from me?
我很抱歉,我不知道你为什么
I'm sorry, I have no idea why you're
对刚认识的人如此不满
so upset with somebody you just met
别,别
Stop, stop.
我认识你一辈子了
I've known you all my life.
你是逆闪
You're the Reverse Flash.
听着,艾伦...
Look, Allen...
我不知道你在说什么,以及
I have no idea what you're talking about
为什么你认为我是一个杀人不眨眼的恶棍
or why you think I'm a murderous speedster
因为你就是! - 不是
Because you are! No.
我不是
I'm not.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
切斯特,天眼会有没有发布任何安全警报?
Chester, has A.R.G.U.S. posted any security alerts?
呃,没有
Uh, no.
一切都好吗,老板?
Is everything okay, boss?
不太好,我刚刚看到思旺了
No, I just saw Thawne.
什么,他是怎么逃出来的?
What? How did he escape?
我不知道,但他又在用他原来的脸
I don't know. But he's using his original face again,
是他在杀死哈里森威尔斯之前的那个脸
the one he had before he killed Harrison Wells.
这怎么可能呢?
Okay, how is that even possible?
他怎么会在快速追踪实验室工作?
And how the frack did he end up working at Fast Track Labs?
我也不知道,但我要去了解一下
I don't know that either, but I'm gonna find out.
我不能雇用你,思旺先生
I can't hire you, Mr. Thawne.
这份简历简直是个笑话
This resume is a joke.
嗯,没有人是完美的
Well, nobody's perfect.
哇,你真的很了不起
Wow. You really are something.
你知道,在我今天的其他11次面试之后
You know, after the 11 other interviews I had today,
我开始认为这一切只是
I'm starting to think all this is just,
一个巨大的时间浪费
like, a huge waste of time.
我的意思是,说真的,你把这叫做简历?
I mean, seriously, you call this a resume?
我让你厌烦了吗?
Am I boring you?
当计算遗传速度的量子性质时
When calculating quantum static in genetic speed,
你必须要考虑到超光子的问题
you have to account for the tachyons.
我已经想了几个月
I have been working on this for months.
甚至没有人接近过
No one's even come close.
好吧,其他候选人都是白♥痴♥
Well, the other candidates were idiots.
而我不是
I'm not.
所以我看得出来,你在试图创造一个高速能力者
Which is how I can tell, you're trying to create a speedster.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
你怎么还在这里?
How are you still here?
嗯...
Well...
我想看看这个结局
I wanna see how this ends.
别耍我!
Don't screw with me!
你是如何恢复你的速度的?
How did you get your speed back?
我没有啊? - 别再撒谎了!
I didn't? Stop lying!
我看到你了,5分钟前,在一千英里外的地方
I saw you, five minutes ago, 1,000 miles from here wearing
还是你原来的脸,假装你不记得我
your original face, pretending you didn't remember me.
那么,他是谁?
So, who is he?
过去的其中一个你?
A version of you from your past?
回答我!
Answer me!
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不在乎
And I don't care.
你不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
你拿走了我的速度
You took my speed.
外面没有其他版本的我
There's no other versions of me out there,
我的袖子里没有其他的招数了
no other tricks up my sleeve.
你从我这里拿走了一切
You took everything from me.
那么,求求你放过我吧?
So, why don't you just leave me alone?
当你在大末日期间几乎被抹去
When you were nearly erased during Armageddon,
它抹去了你的过去,不是吗?
it erased your past didn't it?
这意味着他一定是来自另一条时间线
Which means he must be from another timeline.
就像我创造闪点的时候,有另一个思旺
Like when I created Flashpoint, there was another Thawne.
我需要你杀了我母亲
I need you to kill my mother.
很乐意帮忙
With pleasure.
解决问题的唯一办法是让他离开
The only way to fix things was to let him go.
当你与明日传奇们战斗时
When you fought with the Legends,
他努力使自己不被抹去
he tried to keep himself from getting erased,
但黑闪追上了他
but Black Flash caught up to him.
我猜他没有完成工作,这里有一个建议
I guess he didn't finish the job. Here's a suggestion:
你为什么不去打扰他呢?
Why don't you go bother him?
另一个思旺建造了这个
The other Thawne built this.
这对你有什么意义吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
那不是他建的,是我的
He didn't build that, that's mine.
这是我的生物闪电震荡室
That's my biometric lightning oscillation chamber
我在两个世纪后设计的
that I built two centuries from now,
当我还是个年轻人的时候,想试试能否
when I was a younger man to see if I could
成为一个像你一样的高速能力者
become a speedster like you.
它成功了 - 但不是我想要的方式
It worked. But not the way I intended.
它有没有挖掘出负神速力?
Has it tapped into the negative speed force?
啊!
Ahh!
这就是为什么米娜的力量如此不稳定
That's why Meena's powers are so erratic.
它们不是人为的,是负的
They're not artificial, they're negative.
我见过那种力量能做什么
I've seen what that kind of force can do.
谁是米娜? - 米娜达万博士
Who's Meena? Dr. Meena Dhawan,
她才是使用BLOC的人
she's the one that's using the B.L.O.C.
从未听说过她
Never heard of her.
你猜怎么着?历史上也没有
And guess what? Neither has history.
所以,我猜你的新对手确保了
So, I guess your new adversary made sure that
这位米娜达万博士从未看到过未来
this Dr. Meena Dhawan never sees the future.
因为如果她继续使用那个装置
Because if she keeps using that device,
负神速力将开始改变她的个性
the negative speed force will start to alter her personality.
这将摧毁她
It'll destroy her.
别说如果了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表