剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
在失去乔后继续前进
to just keep moving forward since I lost Joe.
我这样做是为了能在你身边,为了珍娜
I did it so that I could be there for you and for Jenna,
为了这个小队,而你过来这里
for this team, and you come in here
想把他的死亡画面推到我面前?
and you want to shove his death in my face?
他是我孩子的父亲!
He was the father of my child!
还有我的父亲!
And my father!
行
Fine.
如果你坚持追求这个谎言
If you insist on pursuing this lie,
那么我们将在没有你的情况下拯救巴里
then we will save Barry without you.
行
Fine.
你用你的方式救他 我也会用我的方式救他
You save him your way. I'll save him mine.
好的,塞西尔 你想做什么?
Okay, Cecile. What do you want to do?
我们要先于德斯佩罗找到巴里
We find Barry before Despero does first,
不择手段
no matter what it takes.
我们应该如何找到巴里?
How are we supposed to find Barry now?
好吧,这听起来很疯狂
Okay, this is gonna sound wild,
但德斯佩罗正在对整个世界
but Despero's scanning the whole world
扫描巴里的脑电波,对吧?就像大海捞针
for Barry's brainwaves, right? Like a needle in a haystack.
我几乎比任何人都了解他
I know him better than almost anyone.
所以你应该能够比他更快地
So you should be able to pinpoint Barry's mind
感应到巴里的想法,但是德斯佩罗的通灵范围
faster than he can, only Despero's psychic radius
比你的要更以指数级高
is exponentially higher than yours.
亚历克斯丹弗斯说他得到的能力提升
Alex Danvers says he gets a power boost
是来自他的能量源,派塔的火焰
from his power source, the Flame of Py'tar.
好吧,我只需要提升我的能力,对吗?
Okay, I just need a boost of my own, right?
所以你可以建造一些东西
So you can build something,
可以放大我的精神力量的东西
something that can amplify my psychic powers.
你要我用我车♥库♥的垃圾来
You want me to build a Cerebro
造一个脑波放大器?
out of the trash in my garage?
我的意思是
I mean
哦,是的,我可以做到
Oh, frak yeah, I can do that.
好吧,还有一个问题
Okay, there's still one problem.
像德斯佩罗这样的Kalanory人的大脑
Kalanorians like Despero have four hemispheres
有四个半球 而人脑只有两个
to their brain. The human brain only has two.
所以即使我们放大你的共情范围
So even if we amplify your empathic radius,
你仍然处于劣势
you'd still be at a disadvantage.
那么我们需要更多的脑力
Then we're gonna need some more brain power.
我知道该给谁打电♥话♥
And I know just who to call.
所以事情在那里变得有点激烈
So things got a little intense back there.
你好吗?
You okay?
是的,听着,我不想伤害塞西尔
Yeah, look, I don't want to hurt Cecile,
但如果有人陷害巴里,而且我爸爸可能还没死
but if someone's framing Barry and my dad might be okay,
那么我必须弄清楚真♥相♥
then I have to figure out the truth.
很高兴我不必一个人做
Just glad I don't have to do it alone.
永远的公民报小队,老大
Team Citizen forever, Boss.
那么我们在寻找什么?变种人绑♥架♥的迹象?
So what are we looking for? Signs of a meta abduction?
我勒个去?它是什么?
What the hell? What is it?
我不知道 你看到什么了吗?
I'm not sure. Do you see anything?
好吧,我在电磁频谱上
Well, I'm not picking up anything
并没有感应到任何东西
on the electromagnetic spectrum,
但是你的时间病让你有时会看到一些东西,对吧?
but your time sickness makes you see stuff sometimes, right?
有可能吧?应该是了
Could it be acting up? Must be.
迪恩的治疗方法可能会失效
Deon's treatments are probably wearing off.
今晚我要去见他
I'm supposed to see him tonight.
我倒是看到了 这些摄像头
You know what I did see: the fiber optic aura
的光纤线路通向里面的保安亭
for these cameras leads to a security booth inside,
所以如果有人想改变乔的事故镜头
so if someone wanted to alter the footage of Joe's accident
让它看起来像他死了
to make it seem like he died
那就会是他们开始的地方
That'd be where they'd start.
我永远不会忘记那一天
I'll never forget that day.
人们尖叫着有人摔倒了
People were screaming someone fell.
我尝试拨♥打♥紧急电♥话♥
I I tried calling the emergency line,
但为时已晚
but it was too late.
在它发生之前呢?
What about before it happened?
你在平台上看到过可疑的人吗?
Did you see anyone suspicious on the platform?
韦斯特先生去世时,里面很空
It was pretty empty when Mr. West died.
红色号♥线提前15分钟到达了
The Red Line came in 15 minutes early.
等等 艾瑞斯 韦斯特 艾伦?
Hang on. Iris West Allen?
你之前是他的女儿吗?
Were you his daughter?
我现在还是
I still am.
之后呢?
What about after?
在中城警局到达之前
Was there anyone there who had access
有没有人来过?
to the scene before CCPD arrived?
女士,你父亲走错了一步
Ma'am, your father took a bad step.
它有时会发生
It happens sometimes.
嗯,我问的原因是因为
Well, the reason I'm asking is because the video files
你寄给中城警局的视频文件
that you sent over to CCPD
缺少一些非常重要的帧
were missing some very important frames
从事件发生的那一刻起
from the moment of incident.
怎么会这么凑巧
That doesn't just happen
除非有人进入了你的系统
unless you're saying someone got into your system.
或者因为我们和鲨鱼体育场在同一个电网上
Or because we're on the same power grid as Sharks Stadium.
每当有比赛时,就像那天一样
Whenever there's a game, like there was that day,
我们的自动闭路电视上传会被♥干♥扰
our automatic CCTV upload gets interrupted,
我们最终会丢失大量数据
and we end up losing chunks of data.
我们在本地备份文件是一件好事
It's a good thing we back up our files locally.
只有这个角度吗?不,没关系
Is this the only angle? No, it's okay.
我错了 这只是一个意外
I was wrong. It was just an accident.
那么谁想要下一场比赛,孩子们?
So who wants next game, boys?
认为你最终能名列前茅吗?
Think you can end up on top?
我想你今天已经完成了
I think you're done for today.
霍顿,我很惊讶你会出现
Horton, I'm surprised you showed.
你不应该还在某处为你的男朋友哭泣吗
Figured you'd still be crying over your boyfriend somewhere.
你应该听到当这个消息传出来的时候
You should have heard the cheers at Iron Heights
铁山监狱里面的欢呼声
when that news broke out.
嗯,这很有趣,因为我认为你应该
Well, that's funny 'cause I figured you'd already be
正在经营斯卡德的所有犯罪活动
running Scudder's entire criminal enterprise,
而不是在潜水酒吧哄骗白♥痴♥
not hustling morons in a dive bar.
我猜你可能根本不应该把他卖♥♥掉
Guess you probably shouldn't have sold him out after all.
好吧 噢
Fine. Aw.
这意味着你有空 你要干嘛?
That means you're available. For what?
你有事情需要我帮忙吗,变种律师小姐?
You got a job for me, Miss meta attorney?
看,我需要帮助 心理能力的帮助
Look, I need help. Psychic help.
我在乎的人不见了
Someone that I care about is missing.
让我猜猜 他跑得真快
Let me guess. He runs real fast.
新闻上全都是 闪电侠变坏了
It's all over the news. Flash went bad.
这是年度感觉最良好故事了
It's the feel good story of the year.
即使我确实想帮助你把那个猩红高速能力者
And even if I did want to help return the Scarlet Speedster
找回正义的一方
to the side of angels,
在我们上次合作时,你弄乱了我的思维
during our last go round, you messed with my head.
我不知道我是否可以信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
你能相信我帮助得到
Can you trust me to help get
你的假释限制解除了?
your parole restrictions lifted?
回报,嗯?
Quid pro quo, huh?
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
该死,我搞不定这最后的导管
Damn it, I I can't get this last conduit.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你知道,有时我喜欢伴随着一点音乐来工作
You know, sometimes I like to work with a little music on.
是的
Yeah.
气氛音乐?
Monk?
好吧,试图给我留下深刻印象
Okay, trying to impress me.
我是在这些东西上长大的
I kind of grew up on this stuff.
乔总是喜欢在转盘上旋转的这种音乐
Joe always had something spinning on the turntable,
迈尔斯·戴维斯、约翰尼·哈特曼、艾拉·菲茨杰拉德
Miles Davis, Johnny Hartman, Ella Fitzgerald.
都是他的最爱
It's his favorite.
都曾是他的最爱
Was his favorite.
是的,我前段时间也失去了一个人
Yeah, I lost someone too a while back.
比尔亨德森
Bill Henderson.
事实上,他和你的老头子一样是个警♥察♥
Actually, he was a cop like your old man.
嗯,我们有过起起落落
Well, we had our ups and downs,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表