剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
来承受下那次撞击
to take the hit.
然后,我就飘回到她的潜意识里
And then, I just drifted back into her subconsciousness,
被关在那里多年
locked away there for years,
看着凯蒂过她的生活并结交朋友
watching Caity live her life and have friends.
而且你知道
And, you know,
所以当我终于开始更多地出现时
so when I finally started coming out more,
我想弥补失去的时间
I wanted to make up for lost time,
你知道,终于过上好日子
you know, finally live a life.
兄弟,我真是愚蠢地认为这是可能的
Boy, was I stupid for ever thinking that was possible,
因为这根本没意义
because it doesn't matter.
不管我得到多少人生导师
Doesn't matter how many life coaches I get,
或者我得到了属于自己的身体
or if I get my own body,
或者做一堆艺术,或者找我自己的男朋友
or do a bunch of art, or get my own boyfriend,
因为我永远只是原版的复♥制♥品
because I'll always just be a copy of the original.
一个回声
An echo.
因为我从来没有真正活着
'Cause I've never been really alive.
而现在,这会害死凯蒂
And now, that's gonna get Caity killed.
冰霜...
Frost...
如果你没有真正活着,那我算什么?
If you are not really alive, where does that leave me?
你是我唯一关心过
You're the only person I've ever cared about
超过我自己的人
more than myself,
或者至少等于我自己
or at least equal to myself.
我想我们俩都搞砸了
I guess we're both screwed up then.
是的,这绝对是真的
Yeah, that's definitely true.
听着,我的看法
Look, the way I see it,
你我都经历了很多,对吧?
you and I have been through a lot, right?
经历了所有的起起落落
And through all of those ups and downs,
我,一方面,看到你有很多情绪
I, for one, have seen you have loads of emotions
所有种类
all kinds
尤其是谈到凯特琳
especially when it comes to Caitlin.
你像疯了一样爱你的姐姐
You love your sister like crazy.
而那份爱从何而来
And wherever that love came from
你知道,不管你是天生的
you know, whether you were born with it,
还是你♥爸♥爸给你的
or your dad gave it to you,
或者随着时间的推移你自己琢磨出来
or you put it together yourself over time,
用痛苦和心痛建造出来的
built it with pain and heartache
那种爱是真实的
that love is as real as it gets.
相信我
Believe me.
那为什么死亡风暴没有把我的悲伤用在我身上呢?
Then why didn't Deathstorm use any of my grief on me?
他说他甚至在我身上都找不到
He said he couldn't even find it in me.
好吧,也许他找不到
Well, maybe he couldn't find it
因为你把它埋得太深了
because you've got it buried so deep
在你那狡猾的脑袋里
in that foxy head of yours.
也许是因为你爱得太深了
maybe because you love so damn hard
你知道另一面会很糟糕
that you know the flip side would totally suck.
是的,我的意思是,我最近有点封闭
Yeah, I mean, I have been a little closed off lately.
对不起,雪花
I'm sorry, Snowflake.
悲伤是生活中必不可少的一部分
Grief is a necessary part of life,
而你绝对是活生生的人
and you are very much alive.
哇,就是这个
Whoa, that's it.
是的!
Yes!
弗罗斯特,心智强化室一直运行良好
Frost, the M.A.C.'s been working fine all along,
但化学反应缺少必要的成分
but the chemical reaction was missing a necessary ingredient.
冰霜,我想我知道如何完成你的蜕变
Frost, I think I know how to finish your transformation.
苏,爸爸,这不是真的
Sue, Dad, it's not real.
你们比这混♥蛋♥强
You guys, you're stronger than this bastard.
怎么能这样形容你的未婚夫呢
That's no way to talk about your fiancé.
我知道你想要我们的悲伤
I know you want our grief,
但你不会从我这里得到任何一点
but you're not gonna get an ounce from me.
我知道你不是真正的埃迪
I know you are not the real Eddie.
不,我不是,因为他死了
No, I'm not, because he died.
就像你也会死一样
Just like you're gonna die too.
不,这不是真的
No, it's not real.
是的
Yes, it is.
你会失去一切,艾瑞斯
Now you're gonna lose everything, Iris
你的家人,你的未来
your family, your future,
你为之努力的一切
everything you worked so hard for.
很痛,不是吗?
It hurts, doesn't it?
(西语)你没能救下我,表妹
(西语)就像你现在也无法拯救他
你和我,我们有历史
You and I, we had history,
但你和他有未来
but you and him had a future.
那更糟,不是吗?
And that's so much worse, isn't it?
因为你不只是看着他死去
Because you're not just watching him die,
你正在看着你本可以分享的一切都在死亡
you're watching everything you could have shared die too.
你可以尝试任何你想要的
You can try all you want,
但你永远不会离开这里,儿子
but you'll never get out of here, son.
她也不会
And neither will she.
她会死
She's gonna die
因为你不够聪明,找不到出路
because you're not smart enough to find a way out.
一直在修补机器
All that time tinkering with machines,
制♥造♥无数的小工具
building countless gadgets,
有一次你需要想出一个好主意
and the one time you need to come up with a big idea
这一次真的很重要
the one time it really matters
但你啥都做不了
you can't do a damn thing.
查克
Chuck.
我抓住你了
I've got you.
没关系
It's okay.
有关系,这不好
It's not okay. It's not okay.
很抱歉我无法解决这个问题,阿莱格拉
I'm so sorry I can't fix this, Allegra.
不,不,不要难过
No. No, don't feel bad.
这就是他们希望我们感受到的
That's how they want us to feel.
但是查克,事实是
But Chuck, the truth is,
此刻,与你在一起
right now, with you,
我感到开心
I feel happy.
很高兴认识你
Happy I met you.
我也是,我也是
Me too. Me too.
奥利弗(绿箭侠)用他的生命换取了你的生命
Oliver traded his life for yours.
停止!停下来! - 不
Stop! Stop it! No.
是你要停止挣扎,巴里
You stop fighting, Barry.
屈服于痛苦,那个你仍然感觉到的痛苦
Give in to the pain, the pain you still feel.
让你的悲伤洗刷你
Let your sorrow wash over you.,,
这样新娘就可以重生
so the bride may be reborn.
我可以看到他们
I can see them.
星星,无尽的星星
Stars, endless stars.
嘿,凯蒂
Hey, Caity.
我甚至不确定你是否能听到我的声音
I'm not even sure if you can hear me,
但我有话要说
but there's something I need to say.
你知道,我曾经害怕因为我们共享一个身体
You know, I used to be afraid that because we shared a body,
我只能过上半辈子
I was only gonna get to live half a life,
我只能是半个人
that I was only gonna be half a person.
我现在意识到,这不是真的
I realize now, that isn't true.
你没有从我这里拿走任何东西
You didn't take anything from me.
事实上,恰恰相反
In fact, it's just the opposite.
你让我的人生变得完整
You make my life complete.
老实说,我有点担心
I gotta be honest, I'm a little worried
我们可能会失败
that we're not gonna make it out of this
我可能会永远失去你
and that I might lose you forever.
我无法处理那种事情
And I can't handle that.
我会死的
I would die.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
这应该发生吗?
Is that supposed to happen?
啊!啊!
Ahh! Ahh!
心智强化室一直运行良好
The M.A.C.'s been working fine all along,
但化学反应缺少一种成分
but the chemical reaction was missing one ingredient.
给死亡风暴带来生命的火花,悲伤
The spark that gave Deathstorm life grief.
冰霜需要自己感受一下
Frost just had to let herself feel it.
妈的,我从来没有这么温暖过
Damn, I've never felt this warm before.
这就是所有的力量
It's all that power.
冰霜,我能感觉到它从你身上散发出来
Frost, I can feel it radiating off of you.
那是因为我不仅仅是冰霜
That's 'cause I'm not just Frost.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表