剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她将不得不等到事情发生
she's gonna have to wait until it happens
实际证明任何事情
to actually prove anything.
呃,那个手套
Uh, is that gauntlet
使用的集成量子电路吗?
using integrated quantum circuitry?
是的,起码我上次看的时候是的
Yes. Last I checked.
液体处理单元...
Liquid processing unit...
AI纳米细胞...
AI nano cells...
这是几十年后...
This is decades away...
你们来自未来!
You guys are from the future!
我们是,这就是为什么我们需要你的帮助
We are, which is why we need your help.
自从我们到达以来,我们已经造成了严重的时间变化
Ever since we arrived, we've caused serious temporal shifts,
现在...
and now...
30个人会死
30 people are gonna die.
它可能比你想象的更糟
I I It might be worse than you think.
死亡人数不断变化
The death toll keeps changing,
但标题没有
but the headline doesn't.
因为现在凝固了
Because now it's solidified
进入一个固定的时间点
into a fixed point in time.
打扰一下 对不起对不起对不起
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry, sorry
这意味着抢劫和死亡
and that means that the heist and the deaths
没有因果纠缠
aren't causally entangled
就像我理论中的超光速粒子交换
like the tachyon particle exchange in my theory,
这看起来更像事实
which is looking more like fact.
阻止赌场抢劫为时已晚
It's too late to stop the casino heist.
但由于伤亡人数不断变化
But since the casualties keep changing,
这一点没有在时间流中固定
they're not fixed in time.
所以,你可以修复时间线,拯救所有这些人
So, you can fix the timeline and save all those people,
只要你让抢劫仍然发生
as long as you let the heist still happen.
哇
Wow.
好的 谢谢,艾弗里 哦,哇,哇,等一下
Okay. Thanks, Avery. Oh, whoa, whoa, hold on.
我和你们一起去 哦,艾弗里
I'm coming with you. Oh, Avery.
我们不能冒你受伤的风险
We can't risk you getting hurt.
但我们会回来的
But we will come back.
我答应你
I promise you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gents.
我说现在是我们敲响新年的时候了
I say it's high time we ring in the new year
通过一声巨响
with a bang.
好了,这是规则,伙计们
Well, here's the drill, folks.
如果你跑了,求救
If you run, call for help,
或者惹恼我们,我的...
or annoy us, my...
哦,我的国王会赤手空拳地戳破你的头骨
ooh, King will pop your skulls with his bare hands.
所以请不要让他杀了你
So please don't make him kill you.
找到赌场金库 清空它
Find the casino vault. Empty it.
收到 明白
Done and doner.
如果我们遇到麻烦?
And if we run into trouble?
向他们展示获胜的手牌
Show them the winning hand.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
记住,你需要让每个人都安全
Remember, you need to get everyone to safety
在我找到炸♥弹♥的同时,确保
while I find the bomb, and make sure that
让抢劫发生 是的
Let the heist happen. Yeah.
保持冷静,巴特,你可以的
Stay calm, Bart. You got this.
我们可以的
We got this.
离午夜还有四分钟
Four minutes to midnight.
我的王后
My Queen,
一对夫妇安静地坐在那里
a couple was sitting right there being quiet,
所以我转身离开了他们一分钟
so I turned my back on them for a minute.
现在他们不见了
Now they're missing.
有人在这里,和我们在一起
Someone is inside here with us.
不管你是谁,赶紧出来
Whoever you are, show yourself,
或者我的国王开始爆头
or my King starts popping heads.
巴特,我找不到炸♥弹♥
Bart, I can't find the bomb.
女王要开始杀人了
The Queen is gonna start killing people
除非我现在做点什么
unless I do something right now.
什么?不,不
What? No, no.
你必须让每个人都安全
You have to get everyone to safety.
不,得执行B计划了
No. Time for plan B.
呃,在午夜之前拿到炸♥弹♥
Uh, just get the bomb before midnight.
没有B计划!
There is no plan B!
巴特!
Bart!
巴特!
Bart!
最后的机会
Last chance.
等等!
Wait, wait!
停一下!哇哇哇哇
Stop! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
等等,好吧 让我们都只是
wait, okay. Let's all just
让我们放松一下 好的?
Let's just relax. All right?
没必要失去理智
No need to lose our heads.
显然,我是赌场经理
I am the casino manager, obviously.
以撒是我的名字,而你抓住了我
Isaac is my name, and you caught me.
我是帮助顾客逃跑的人
I am the one that was helping the customers escape.
但我不再那样做了
But I'm not doing that anymore.
我不会再那样做了
I'm not going to do that anymore.
嗯,但是,既然死人不适合做生意
Um, however, since dead people aren't great for business,
我只是把目光移开如何...
how about I just look away...
你们只是拿了钱就走了?
you guys just take the money and leave?
太晚了
Too late.
现在告诉我
Now tell me.
什么样的赌场经理会拿最低工资赌自己的命?
What kind of casino manager risks his neck on minimum wage?
一个真正优秀的员工?
One who's a really great employee?
哦,或者你是警♥察♥
Oh, or you're a cop.
唔?
Hmm?
让我们看看你那美丽的心灵里到底藏着什么
Let's see what's inside that beautiful mind of yours.
不不不不 我们必须修复时间线
No, no, no, no. We gotta fix the timeline
回到未来
and get back to the future
等待 时间线…未来…
Wait. Timeline... Future...
你来自未来?
You're from the future?
她真可爱
She's so cute.
请让她不要有男朋友
Please let her not have a boyfriend.
艾弗里,你是我的未来
Avery, you're my future.
我的未来
My future.
哦…哈哈哈哈
Oh...ha ha ha ha.
那个未来 是的,嗯...
That future. Yeah, well...
爱是伟大的
Love is grand.
挺好,坐下
Fine. Sit down.
哦
Oh.
成功,莫娜
Success, Mona.
我的意思是,我的女王
I mean, my Queen.
价值1000万美元
$10 million worth too.
好吧,那么我们就完成了
Well, then we're done here.
等等!
Wait!
我的国王,亲爱的,放倒那个警♥察♥
My King, my dear, drop the cop.
放倒?你是嘿,等一下
Drop? You're Hey, wait a minute
哦
Oh.
如果你想生存,请不要跟着我们
If you wanna survive, don't follow us.
坐下吧,留在原地
Just sit down. Stay put.
享受烟花,所有人
Enjoy the fireworks, all of them.
所有的烟花
All of them.
姐姐...
Sis...
同花顺帮逃跑了
The RFG's M.I.A.
炸♥弹♥搜索怎么样了?
What's up with the bomb search?
已经快半夜了
It's almost midnight.
巴特,我找到了炸♥弹♥
Bart, I found the bomb.
倒计时到午夜
It's counting down to midnight.
但是一个热装料无法将整座建筑夷为平地
But one thermal charge couldn't level this whole building.
临走前,王后说:
Before she left, The Queen said,
“享受所有的烟花 ”
"Enjoy the fireworks all of them."
啊哦,糟了
Agh. Oh, schrap.
炸♥弹♥不止一颗!
There's more than one bomb!
但是我们只有30秒!
But we only have like 30 seconds!
好吧,国王把我打晕了
Well, King knocked the hell out of me,
摔断了我的手臂,我需要,比如
broke my arm, and I need, like,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表