剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但是…为了你的安全
but...for your safety,
我想我们应该停止见面
I think we should stop seeing each other
直到我让罗尼回来
just until I get Ronnie back.
然后会发生什么? - 杀戮将停止
And then what happens? Well, the killings will stop.
不,我的意思是我们会发生什么?
No, I meant what happens with us?
马库斯,我最后的几段感情
Look, Marcus, my last few relationships
一直不太健康
have not been exactly healthy.
这就是我放弃了与人
That's why I'd given up
建立有意义的联♥系♥
on finding a meaningful connection with someone
直到遇见你
until I met you.
而且...当我们一起全力以赴时,你向我展示了…
And...you showed me that when I go all in with us
听着,凯特琳
Look, Caitlin.
拜托,我不是白♥痴♥
Please, I'm not an idiot.
已经没有我们了
There is no more us.
而且我以前也被甩过
And I've been broken up with before.
虽然从来没有因为有人复活
It's just never due to resurrection.
是的,这是一个…这是一个新的体验
Yeah, that's a... that's a new one.
但这是你的决定,我猜
But it's your decision, I guess,
我会尊重这一点
and I'll respect that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
嗯,柏拉图曾经说过
Um, you know, there's this quote from Plato
一句一直困扰着我的话
that's always stuck with me.
他说植物向大地生根
He said that plants grow their roots towards the earth,
但是人,我们是天上的植物
but people, we're heavenly plants,
这意味着我们的根,它们向上生长
meaning that our roots, they grow upward,
走向我们的心
towards our heart.
但是那些根,它们需要被照顾
But those roots, they need to be cared for,
像任何植物一样照料...
tended, like any plant...
否则你的心会碎
Or your heart will break
在它有机会成长之前
before it even has a chance to grow.
再见,凯特琳
Goodbye, Caitlin.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing down here?
我正在确保你的RNA被整合到球体中
I'm making sure your RNA is integrated into the sphere.
仍然是阻止火焰的唯一方法
Still the only way to stop the flames.
不再
Not anymore.
我们救罗尼
We save Ronnie,
就可以把那个时间球
and we can chuck that time sphere
扔进垃圾桶里了
in the trash.
来吧,我以为你一直都是
Come on, I thought you were all about
信任你的团队的 - 我是
trusting your team now. I am.
凯特琳很高兴能让罗尼回来
Caitlin's just so excited about getting Ronnie back,
感觉就像她忽略了所有的警告信♥号♥♥
it feels like she's ignoring all the warning signs.
我是说,冰霜…
I mean, Frost...
如果这真的是罗尼
if this was really Ronnie,
为什么他死了七年后,现在才回来?
why is he coming back now, seven years after he died?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不
Neither do I.
只是感觉...
It just all feels...
太过于美好了不像真的?
Too good to be true?
好吧,你也是来检查球的
Well, you're checking on the sphere.
你也很担心她
You're worried about her too.
也许吧,但我不能再和她吵架了
Maybe, but I can't start fighting with her again.
我的意思是,起码在昨天之后
I mean, not after yesterday.
她帮了妈妈和我
She helped Mom and me.
现在得让她回来
Gotta have her back now.
那又怎样,我们就让她经历这一切?
So what, we just let her go through with this?
如果是艾瑞斯
What if it was Iris,
有一些危险的实验
and there was some dangerous experiment
也许能治好她的时间病呢?
that would cure her time sickness?
你会冒着一切风险去救她
You'd risk everything to save her.
所以就算这无法成功
So even if this fails,
我们也至少欠她一个尝试的机会
we at least owe her the chance to try.
你应该卖♥♥点周边,你知道吗?
You should sell merch, you know?
比如,衬衫上写着“咋样啊,派对人?”
Like, shirts that say, "What up, party people?"
就像,周围一圈
Like, all the way around.
周围一圈是吗?是的
All the way around, yeah? Yeah.
那很好,我会偷这个主意
That's good, I'm gonna steal that idea.
哇,你真的在炸毁互联网
Wow, you really are blowing up the internet.
等我的下一集,女孩
Just wait till my next episode, girl.
啊!
Chhhh!
等等,你没有把这玩意
Hold on. You're not sharing the specs
的设计图放上网吧?
for this online, are you?
嗯,当然,这是直播,你懂的
Uh, yeah. Live broadcasts, you know.
那也就是说实际上所有人都能自己造一个
But then someone could actually build it on their own.
是的,这就是重点
Yeah, that's the point.
比如,你知道乌奇爱好者77
Like, did you know that WookieLover77
建造了整个无人机舰队
built an entire fleet of drones
基于我上一个AI算法吗?
based off of my last AI algorithm?
现在,同样的无人机正在运送物资
And now those same drones are delivering supplies
给贫困国家需要它们的人们
to folks who need them in impoverished countries.
这就是整个切斯特P社区
That's what the whole Chester P. community
的目的
is all about.
向乌奇爱好者77大喊
Shout out to WookieLover77,
用无人机一架一架来拯救世界
saving the world one drone at a time.
这很棒
And that's great.
但拼接器不是无人机
But the splicer isn't a drone,
并把这样的技术放在那里
and putting technology like this out there,
这可能很危险
it could be dangerous.
如果它落入坏人之手怎么办?
What if it lands in the wrong hands?
我很确定超级恶棍相对于看
I'm pretty sure supervillains have better things to do
我的直播还有其他事情干
that watch my broadcast.
或者更糟糕的事情,我猜
Or worse things, I guess.
你可能还想检查一下自己
You still might want to check yourself,
用科学方法计算概率
depending on the science.
但这违背了整个
But that goes against the whole purpose
科学发现的目的
of scientific discovery.
不分享知识有什么用?
What good is knowledge if you don't share it?
阿莱格拉,获得这样的突破
Allegra, having access to a breakthrough like this
可以帮助我的观众们更好地理解
could help one of my viewers better understand
物理定律,这可能导致
the laws of physics, which could lead to
谁知道什么样的创新
who knows what kind of innovation
让世界变得更美好
and make the world a better place.
有人可以看到这一点并受到足够的启发
Hell, someone could see this and be inspired enough
取得突破
to land a breakthrough
在我们身体原子的宇宙学中
in the cosmology of our bodies' atoms
甚至可能发现真正的本质
or maybe even discover the true nature
人类意识到底是什么,或者…你知道…
of what human consciousness really is or...you know...
或者...
Or...
如何使死者复活
how to resurrect the dead.
查克,我只想说
Chuck, all I'm saying is
也许所有的知识都不应该总是那么容易获得
maybe all knowledge shouldn't always be so readily available.
因为你认为大多数人都是坏人
'Cause you think most people are bad.
不
No.
因为我知道大多数人不是你
Because I know most people aren't you.
也许他们不应该
And maybe they shouldn't be able
一时兴起复活死去的人
to resurrect the past on a whim.
去年,我看着埃斯佩兰萨死在我的怀里
Last year, I watched Esperanza die in my arms.
死亡不应该是某种科学实验
Death shouldn't be some kind of science experiment.
它是生活的一部分,而且是有限的
It's a part of life and it's finite.
这像我奶奶说的:“最黑暗的夜晚(西语)”
It's what my abuelita used to call "noche mas negra,"
最黑暗的夜晚
the blackest night.
是的
Yeah.
我就不直播这个了
I'll keep this one offline.
好吧,嘿,想想那个周边
Well, hey, think about that merch.
我来个小号♥
I'll take a small.
我会帮你订制的 - 好的
I got you. Okay.
她...在...哪?她...在...哪?
Where is she? Where is she?
啊,哦,天哪,不!
Ah, oh, God, no!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表