剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, actually, now that I'm listening to you,
我认为你的服装想法是有道理的
I think that your costume idea was onto something.
是吗?
Yeah?
不过,我可以建议做一个调整吗?
Can I suggest one tweak, though?
那当然
For sure.
好的 - 没问题
Okay. Yeah.
她告诉我,她穿着这件夹克的时候
She told me she first felt like a hero
第一次觉得自己是个英雄
wearing this jacket.
现在,我们将这样记住她
Now that's how we'll remember her.
总是这样
Always.
(法语)还有五分钟就开馆了
(法语)而我们还缺少了展览中完美的一部分
(法语)太神奇了
抓紧你们的警徽,有一场大战
Hold on to your badges. We have a tight one.
犯罪现场调查员,巴里艾伦
CSI Barry Allen
和卫冕冠军黛西科伯警官
and reigning champ Officer Daisy Korber
直到他们的最后一条热狗
down to their last dog,
然后…
and...
艾伦赢得了本世纪最重要的一次失意!
Allen wins it in the upset of the century!
谢谢你
Thank you.
行吧
Fine.
但我希望明年再跟你一决高下,艾伦
But I want a rematch next year, Allen.
当然
Sure.
太好了
Yeah.
你在里面呆了多长时间?
How long were you in there?
我倒希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
嘿,能否叫承包商
Hey, do you mind telling the contractors
敲掉所有的锤子啥的?
to knock off all the hammering or whatever that is?
呃,那...
Uh, that's...
不是建筑工地
not construction.
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
我想我的波旁酒喝多了...
Guess I overdid it with the bourbon...
还有龙舌兰酒...
And the tequila...
和伏特加酒
and the vodka.
嘿,那是什么?
Hey, what's that?
卫星扫描,寻找重磅炸♥弹♥
Satellite scans looking for Blockbuster.
还没有他的踪迹,但是...
No sign of him yet, but...
他迟早会出现的
He'll show up sooner or later.
这支队伍仍然没有准备好面对他
This team still isn't ready to face him.
还不够,谈到这个
Not all that. Talking about this.
这些你都已经做了吗?
Did you do all of these already?
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
我甚至没有机会告诉她我的感受
I never even got to tell her how I felt.
她有没有告诉过你,她为我们报名
Did she ever tell you about the time that she signed us up
情侣标签团队摔跤比赛的时候?
for a couples tag team wrestling tournament?
我们赢了,显然
I mean, we crushed it, obviously.
但后来她把我们的冠军腰带送走了
But then she gave our championship belts away
在我们庆祝的那家拉面馆,送给了那些孩子们
to some kids at the ramen joint where we were celebrating.
因为这不是关于胜利
'Cause it wasn't about winning.
这是关于经验
It was about the experience.
你真的很了解她
You really knew her well.
我想是的,是的
I thought so, yeah.
我还...
I also...
我认为完成这份清单是一种方式
thought finishing this list would be a way
以纪念她
to honor her memory,
但即使一切都被划掉了...
but even with everything crossed off...
仍然感觉不完整
it still doesn't feel complete.
听着,伙计
Look, man,
就像她对冒险的欲望一样狂热和疯狂
as wild and crazy as her lust for adventure was,
我的 "雪花 "是为了什么而活,比刺♥激♥更重要
what my Snowflake lived for, more than the thrills,
是照顾她所爱的人
was taking care of the people she loved.
这就是她真正想做的事
That's what she really wanted to do with her life.
该死的,她简直就是为了成为凯特琳的救世主而生
Hell, she was literally born to be Caitlin's savior.
她从未忘记这一点
She never lost sight of that.
我知道如何纪念冰霜
I know how to honor Frost's memory.
但现在,这似乎是不可能的
But right now, it seems impossible.
对闪电侠来说,有什么是不可能的?
What's impossible for the Flash?
因为我不会去参加任何该死的葬礼
'Cause I'm not going to any damn funeral.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我还是不会去的
I'm still not going.
我...我只是
I I just
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
而且是来倾听的
And to listen.
我想,对于一个可以位穿穿过门
I suppose it's no use shutting the door
的人来说,关门是没用的
on someone who can phase through it.
听着,凯特琳,嗯...
Look, Caitlin, um...
关于昨天上午在休息室的情况
about yesterday morning in the lounge.
没事的
It's fine.
我知道你只是想帮忙
I know you were just trying to help.
你知道,尝试和知道
You know, trying and knowing
说正确的话不是一回事
the right words to say aren't the same thing.
而且我很抱歉,我什么都说错了
And I'm sorry. I said everything wrong.
在过去的几天里,我们都经历了很多事情
We've both been through a lot over the last couple of days,
所以我认为让我们自己脱身是可以的
so I think it's okay to let ourselves off the hook.
但你不必为我担心
But you don't have to worry about me.
我很好,认真的
I'm good, honest.
你还在为失眠而烦恼吗?
You're still having trouble sleeping?
我有很多想法
I've had a lot on my mind.
所以是的,我有几个不眠之夜
So yes, I've had a few sleepless nights,
但从医学上讲,我没有任何危险
but medically speaking, I'm not in any danger.
所以感谢你的到来
So thank you for coming.
凯特琳,我知道你会后悔的
Caitlin, I know you'll regret
不去参加你姐姐的葬礼
not going to your sister's funeral.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我是说,你有听听自己说出的话吗?
I mean, do you hear yourself right now?
这甚至不是关于我的
This isn't even about me.
这与你有关
This is about you
以及你对成为英雄的需求
and your need to be the hero.
我不是你们的任务之一,好吗?
I am not one of your missions, okay?
而且不是所有的事情都可以用速效治疗法来解决
And not everything can just be fixed with speed healing.
但我需要以自己的方式为冰霜感到悲痛
But I need to grieve Frost in my own way.
所以如果你不介意的话,请你离开好吗?
So if you don't mind, will you please leave?
听着,凯特琳
Look, Caitlin,
如果这是你真正想要的,我就不打扰你
I will leave you alone if that's what you really want,
但在我走之前,先问自己一件事
but before I go, just ask yourself one thing.
冰霜会想要什么?
What would Frost want?
她会想让你怎么样?
For you?
你比任何人都更了解她
You knew her better than anybody.
她会希望你拉开距离吗?
Would she want you to pull away?
她会希望我们让你去吗?
Would she want us to let you?
但你得答应我一件事,好吗?
But you gotta promise me something, all right?
你永远不会把自己关起来
You will never shut yourself off
隔开我或团队的其他成员,好吗?
from me or the rest of the team, all right?
她会告诉我不要再当白♥痴♥了
She'd tell me to stop being an idiot,
不要再指指点点了,过我该死的生活
get off my ass, and live my damn life.
这听起来确实像她
That does sound like her.
你知道,冰霜是我脑子里的声音
You know, Frost was the voice inside my head
在我知道她有一个名字之前
before I even knew she had a name.
是她告诉我要勇敢
She was the one telling me to be brave,
在我感到软弱的时候,要坚强
to be strong when I felt weak,
或者说,我从来没有像现在这样无能为力
or that I was never as powerless
正如其他人让我感到的那样
as others made me feel.
巴里,当冰霜死后...
Barry, when Frost died...
她的歌♥声也消逝了
her singing died too.
她的笑声
Her laugh.
那个声音...
That voice...
那个使我完整的声音
that voice that made me whole.
所以我不能去参加葬礼
So I can't go to the funeral,
因为如果我这样做,如果我看到她在那个棺材里...
because if I do, if I see her in that casket...
我就知道她已经永远离开了
I'll know that she's gone for good.
如果情况不是这样呢?
What if that's not the case?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表