剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
很明显,XS是多年来
It is clear that XS is the most
出现的最大胆的高速能力者
daring speedster to appear in years.
下午好,诺拉韦斯特艾伦
Good afternoon, Nora West Allen.
我有什么可以帮你?
How can I assist you?
吉迪恩,我需要另一个词来形容大胆
Gideon, I need another word for daring
不要太花哨
that isn't too flowery.
当然,我已经找到了二十七个…
Of course. I have found twenty sev twenty
吉迪恩?
Gideon?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
你去哪里了?
Where'd you go?
诺拉!
Nora!
诺…
Nor
诺拉!
Nora!
诺拉!
Nora!
迪昂?
Deon?
是你吗?
I is that you?
巴里被困住了
Barry's trapped.
我不能帮助他,但你可以
I can't help him, but you can.
在哪里?我要怎么…
Where? How am I
呃...
Uh...
哦,完了
Oh, schrap.
艾瑞斯,来吧!
Iris, come on!
这个早午餐预订不会再晚了
This brunch reservation ain't gonna get any later.
乔,别担心,我会确保我们准时到达的
Joe, don't worry. I'll make sure we're on time.
你们对2022年有什么决议吗?
You guys got any resolutions for 2022?
我知道我的
I know mine.
更多的家庭时间
More family time.
我的妈呀,幸好我找到了你,爸爸
Holy schrap, thank goodness I found you, Dad.
诺拉?
Nora?
这个地方在扰乱我
This place is messing with me.
爸爸!
Dad!
诺拉? - 嗨
Nora? Hi.
你真的在这里
You're really here.
哦,我的上帝,我是一个超级大反派
Oh, my God, I'm a super villain.
认真的?
Seriously?
这就是你所担心的?
That's what you're worried about?
好吧,那你的变种人狩猎匕♥首♥呢?
Okay, then where's your meta hunting dagger
或者你的紫头风扇?
or your purple head fan?
不,不,我是认真的,好吗?
No, no, I'm I'm serious, okay?
我是这一切中的坏人
I'm the bad guy in all of this.
不,你不是 - 哦,是吗?
No, you're not. Oh, yeah?
阿莱格拉,我在那东西里面发现的微芯片
Allegra, the microchip that I found inside that thing
被塞进了一个独一无二的
was hardwired with a one of a kind
我设计的能量转换器里面
energy converter that I created.
但这个不是你建造的
But you didn't build this one.
那又怎样?
So so what?
我上个月上线了这些设计
I still went live with the designs
到在我的博客上面
on my blog last month.
这到底是什么?
What is this anyway?
这是一个量子线圈变压器
It's a quantum coil transformer,
这意味着它非常强大
which means it's extremely powerful
如果用于错误的应用,会有危险
and dangerous if used for the wrong application.
你知道吗,你是对的
You know what, you were right.
你是对的,我不应该把我的设计放在网上
You're ri I should have never put my designs online.
我再也不会这样做了
I never will again.
查克,你反应过激了
Chuck, you're overreacting.
我应该审查一下我的线上粉丝
I should have vetted my online posse.
你的粉丝可以是任何人,但是
Your posse could be anyone, but,
查克,你激励着人们
Chuck, you inspire people.
你不会把他们送到黑暗面
You don't send them to the dark side.
想一想吧,你说没有出现
Think about it. You said there were no
伤亡,因为建造这个的人
casualties because the person that built this
在引爆之前就已经撤离了该地
evacuated the place before it detonated.
这听起来像一个超级大坏蛋吗?
Does that sound like a supervillain?
还是他的帮凶?
Or his accomplice?
不,阿莱格拉,但我…
No, Allegra, but I
那就相信我
Then believe me when I tell you,
我们没有看全
we're missing the real story.
而你是优秀的人之一
And you're one of the good ones.
所以要对自己有一点信心
So have a little faith in yourself.
爸爸,我们怎么才能离开这里呢?
Dad, how are we supposed to get out of here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不应该跟着我来这里
You shouldn't have followed me here.
你在2049年更安全
You were safer in 2049.
但迪昂告诉我你需要我的帮助
But Deon told me you needed my help.
迪昂?
Deon?
迪昂是我被困在这里的原因
Deon's the reason I'm stuck here.
我从来不应该相信他
I never should have trusted him.
我是说,你和妈妈创造了迪昂
I mean, you and Mom created Deon.
你当然会相信他
Of course you're gonna trust him.
我知道
I know.
乔试图告诉我有些事情不对劲,但...
Joe tried telling me something was off and...
我没有听
I didn't listen.
我是如此专注于...
I was so focused on...
试图找到你的妈妈
trying to find your mom,
我没有理会那些警告
I ignored the signs.
她指望着我,而我
She's counting on me, and I
我一直让她失望
I keep letting her down.
我想告诉你一些事情
I want to tell you something.
我的意思是,你会在几十年后的
I mean, you're gonna find out
今天自己发现的,但
in a few decades anyways, but
你知道另一个诺拉是一个犯罪现场调查员
you know how the other Nora was a CSI
并在追随你的脚步?
and was following in your footsteps?
好吧,我有点做反了
Well, I kind of did the opposite.
我是一名记者
I'm a reporter.
尽管我喜欢它,但我我才刚刚开始
And even though I love it, I I'm just starting out.
有时我会想,妈妈到底是如何做到的?
And sometimes I'm, like, how does Mom even do this?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
所以你不会因为我没有
So you're not mad I didn't
像你和乔爷爷一样加入中城警局而生气?
join CCPD like you and Grandpa Joe?
不,当然不会
No, of course not.
我只是我很高兴你找到了一条适合你的道路
I'm just I'm glad you found a path that's right for you.
芜
Phew.
所以,嗯,事情是这样的,就是
So, um, the thing is, is that
我有一个非常困难的时期
I'm having a really hard time
想找到我作为一个记者的声音
finding my voice as a reporter.
但妈妈教我要对自己有信心
But Mom is teaching me to have faith in myself
并听从我的直觉
and listen to my instincts.
如果她现在在这里,她也会告诉你这样做
And if she were here right now, she'd tell you to do the same.
而且,每个人有时都会对自己失去信心
And that everyone loses faith in themselves sometimes,
即使是英雄
even heroes.
但要学习当整个世界都在告诉你相反的情况时
But learning how to keep believing in yourself
如何保持对自己的信心
when the whole world is telling you the opposite,
这就是造就英雄的原因
that's what makes a hero.
你真的是你妈妈的女儿
You really are your mom's daughter.
我也是你的
Well, I'm yours too.
也许正是我们对彼此的信念使我们
Maybe it's our belief in each other that keeps us
和其他的东西一样,都有联♥系♥
connected just as much as the other stuff.
你是对的
You're right.
我们是有联♥系♥的
We are connected.
但不仅仅是我们的家庭
But not just our family.
我和艾瑞斯,跟静滞力
Me and Iris, to the Still Force.
就像你说的,我们创造了它
It's like you said, we created it.
诺拉,你来之前我就听到了你的声音
Nora, I heard your voice before you got here.
我想,有一瞬间,不知怎的
I think somehow, just for a moment,
我连接到了未来
I connected to the future
在它成为现在的一部分之前
before it became a part of the present.
或者说是过去
Or the past.
你的体内一定已经有一块静滞力了
You must already have a piece of the Still Force inside you.
如果我能够弄清楚如何再次连接到它的话
If I can figure out how to connect to it again
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表