剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他只是想为居民提供
He was just trying to provide the residents
用来自清洁水源的无限热水
with unlimited hot water from a clean source.
有人又开始相信了
Someone's a believer again.
感谢你
Thanks to you.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以我在想,你知道
So I was thinking, you know,
马可的生日酒会在十点举♥行♥
Marco's birthday drinks are in ten.
我请你喝根啤酒怎么样?
How about I buy you a root beer?
你知道,为了表示感谢
You know, to say thanks,
实际上,我自己也可以喝一瓶
and I could use one myself, actually.
我很喜欢那样
I would love that.
是吗?好的
Yeah? Okay.
建立连接…连接成功
计算机文件已获取…正在下载所有文件…
下载完毕
是我,快开门
It's me, open up.
走吧
Go away.
对此我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我想你会想听听我要说的话
I think you're gonna want to hear what I have to say.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
之前,你把我赶走了
First, you blow me off,
而现在你又闯入我的家
and now you break into my home.
什么,我应该叫闪电侠来吗?
What, I should I should call the Flash?
好吧,那是你的选择,就像这是我的选择
Well, that's your choice, just like this one's mine.
我要帮助你
I'm gonna help you.
别担心,我会支付新锁的费用
And don't worry, I'll pay for a new lock.
现在,你想知道我为什么改变主意吗?
Now, you wanna know why I changed my mind?
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
冰霜和我刚刚开始一起建立一个生活
Frost and I were just starting to build a life together,
多亏了她,我终于成为了一个
and thanks to her, I was finally becoming the man
我甚至不知道我一直想成为的人
that I didn't even know I'd always wanted to be.
失去她让我崩溃,但失去她两次?
Losing her broke me, but losing her twice?
我会痛不欲生
That'd kill me.
这就是
That's
这就是为什么我这么害怕帮助你
that's why I was so afraid to help you.
所以...
So...
如果我们这样做
if we do this,
我需要你答应我一件事...
I need you to promise me one thing...
我们不会失败
that we won't fail.
我们不会的,我保证
We won't, I promise.
那我们就开始工作吧
Then let's get to work.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表