剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
都同时存在于此
all exist here simultaneously,
但现在的平衡都失调了
but now the balance is all out of whack.
明白我的意思了吗?
See what I mean?
好了,现在,紧靠着我
All right, now, stay close to me,
因为如果我们走散了
'cause if we get separated
我也可能迷路 - 或者更糟
I could get lost too. Or worse.
你可能会被困在死区
You could get trapped in the dead zone
在那里,时间只是无限期地重复
where time just repeats itself indefinitely.
如果发生了那种情况…
That happens?
我永远没法把你弄出来
I'd never get you out.
传感器接收到了艾瑞斯的签名
Sensor's picking up Iris' signature.
好的,让我们在路上轻松一下吧,伙计
All right. Let's ease on down the road, man.
不要不要
Don't don't.
我们正在接近 - 是的
We're getting close. Yeah.
我的决定...
My decision...
哦,有一件事,一旦我们找到艾瑞斯
Oh, one thing, once we find Iris,
让我先试着让她稳定下来
let me try and stabilize her first,
在我们做其他事情之前
before we do anything else.
他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么
They need to know what you've been hiding.
好的 - 泰勒,不要
All right. Taylor, don't.
这是我的生活,我的决定
This is my life, my decision.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我知道这些声音 - 他们需要知道
I know those voices. They need to know
他们他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么
they they need to know what you've been hiding.
泰勒,不要不要不要
Taylor, don't don't don't.
这是我的生活,我的决定 - 这不是你想的那样
This is my life, my decision. It's not what you think.
他们需要知道你一直你一直在隐藏什么
They need to know what you've been you've been hiding.
泰勒,不要 - 泰勒,不要
Taylor, don't. Taylor, don't.
呜呜呜!这就是我的生活
Ugh! This is my life.
这是什么? - 我的决定
What is this? My decision.
他们需要知道被藏起来了
They need to know been hiding.
未来的时刻,一直在重复
Future moment, stuck on repeat.
藏起来…他们需要知道他们需要知道...
Hiding they need to know they need to know...
他们不能继续往前,成为了过去的一部分
They can't move onward and become part of the past.
我的我的决定,这不是你想的那样
My my decision. It's not what you think.
他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么
They need to know what you've been hiding.
泰勒,不要我的生活,我的决决决定
Taylor, don't my my life. My d d decision.
泰勒,不要,这是这是我的生活
Taylor, don't. This is this is my life.
我们怎样才能阻止它呢?
How do we stop it?
我们不能
We can't.
除非我们找到艾瑞斯并修复这整个地方
Not till we find Iris and fix this whole place.
帮助我,有人吗,请帮帮我
Help me. Someone, please help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
拜托,我不知道我发生了什么
Please, I don't know what's happening to me.
我必须回到我女儿身边
I have to get back to my daughter.
蕾妮
Renee.
蕾妮瓦佐,你是蒂尼亚的妈妈
Renee Wazzo. You're Tinya's mom.
是的,你知道她在哪里吗?
Yes. Do you know where she is?
我必须要找到她,在…之之之前
I have to find before be be before
她也被困在这里了,就像艾瑞斯一样
She's trapped in here too, just like Iris.
嗯,我们必须再次找到她
Mm. We have to find her again.
蒂尼亚觉得已经失去了她,但如果她还活着的话
Tinya thought she'd lost her, but if her mom's alive
不…她就像我和艾瑞斯一样正在分♥裂♥,好吗?
Uh uh, she's fracturing just like me and Iris, all right?
我们需要坚持住我们在这里的原因
We need to stick to why we're here.
迪昂,我们必须帮助她
Deon, we have to help her.
蕾妮已经在这一切中迷失了几个星期
Renee's been lost in all this for weeks.
嘿,我们需要做的是继续前进
Hey, what we need to do is keep moving,
否则艾瑞斯将成为历史
or else Iris is history.
她是一切的关键,伙计
She's the key to everything, man.
艾瑞斯很近
Iris is close.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
嘿,感谢你的到来
Hey, thanks for coming in.
哦,很乐意为
Oh, always happy to tech consult
中城最好的地方提供技术咨♥询♥
for Central City's finest.
此外,我还爱上了这里的艺术作品
Also, I am in love with the artwork in here.
是不是,呃 - 土著艺术,是的
Is it, uh Indigenous, yes.
让我想起了家
Reminds me of home.
不错
Nice.
所以我猜这就是我们的神秘机器?
So I'm guessing this is our mystery machine?
发生了一次爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion
今天上午,在市中心的一个半途旅舍
at a halfway house downtown this morning.
消防部门从废墟中发现了这个东西
Fire department secured this from the rubble.
显然,它是连接在热水器上的
Apparently, it was attached to the water heater.
有人受伤吗?
Was anyone hurt?
嗯,这就是奇怪的地方
Well, that's the strange part.
中城消防署接到了一个关于即将发生爆♥炸♥的电♥话♥
CCFD got a call about an imminent explosion.
当他们到达现场时
By the time they arrived on scene,
所有人都已经被疏散了
everyone had already been evacuated.
然后这玩意就释放了一个能量波
Then this released an energy wave
摧毁了整个建筑
that took out the entire building.
该死,人们差点死了
Damn. Folks could have died.
当时有多少人住在那里?
How many people were living there?
当时是37人
37 at the time.
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
中途宿舍的工作人员不知道是谁带头疏散的
Halfway house staff have no idea who led the evacuation,
所以这个装置是我们唯一的线索
so this device is our only lead.
我需要知道这是什么,有什么作用,以及谁造的
I need to know what it is, what it does, and who built it.
哦,我发现了放射性粒子的痕迹
Oh, I'm picking up traces of radioactive particles.
这东西的动能很强
This thing was packing serious kinetic energy
在它发生爆♥炸♥之前
before it went kaboom.
也许这是某种...
Maybe it's some kind of...
某种…电磁脉冲装置
Some kind of like, EMP.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是量子线圈
That's quantum coiling.
队长,建造这个东西的人手艺真好
Captain, whoever built this got mad skills.
一切都好吗,切斯特?
Everything all right, Chester?
嗯?
Huh?
哦,哦,是的,是的,是的
Oh, oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我就像木星上的氢肥日出一样好
I'm as good as a hydrogen phat sunrise over Jupiter.
是的,嗯,我只是要把这个
Yeah, um, I'm just I'm gonna take this
回到我的车间,做一个全面的诊断
back to my workshop and do a full diagnostic,
你知道,只是为了确保一切
you know, just to make sure that everything's
完全没问题,如果可以的话
totally cool, if that's fine.
当然了,我会批准的
Of course. I'll authorize it.
好的
Okay.
朗克,你还好吗?
Runk, are you okay?
是的,是的,绝对的
Yeah, yep definitely.
我在路边五五开
I'm five by five by the wayside.
我去把我的东西收拾起来
Just gonna pack up my things.
瓦尼亚是主编?
Vanya's the editor in chief?
这不太对,她在哪里?
This can't be right. Where is she?
停下来 - 什么?
Stop. What?
追踪那个粒子应该能让我们直接找到她
Tracing that particle should have led us right to her.
是的,我知道,我知道,稍等一下
Yeah, I know, I know, just just hold on.
你在...
What are you
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
迪昂!
Deon!
我们需要这个来找到艾瑞斯!
We needed that to find Iris!
对不起,巴仔
Sorry, Barr.
我得走了
Gotta bounce.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
我又回到了家...
I'm back home again...
没有出口
With no way out.
鲨鱼体育场爆发出欢呼声
Shark Stadium erupted in cheers
在XS的英勇救球之后
after XS' heroic save.
即使没有脉冲
Even without Impulse,
那位她在犯罪斗争中的伙伴
her partner in crime fighting,
正忙于聚会,没有回应他的警报
who was too busy partying to answer his alerts.
唉,你真让人恶心
Ugh. You are so disgusting!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表