剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You wanna save us both some time and tell me
送进监狱之前,或者之后,告诉我这些改装干嘛的?
what these mods do, before I take you to prison, or after?
不如我直接给你表演一下?
Why don't I show you?
闪电侠,你还好吗?
Flash, are you okay?
闪电侠?
Flash?
(能量消耗完毕)
享受你剩下的时间吧,闪电侠
Enjoy what time you have left, Flash.
噢,什么东西打了我?
Ow, what hit me?
吉迪恩,运行一个完整的诊断
Gideon, run a full diagnostic.
开始进行全身诊断性扫描
Commencing full body diagnostic scan.
检测到多种生物学异常
Multiple biological abnormalities detected.
什么?什么?
What? What
什么样的异常情况?
What kind of abnormalities?
中度的关节炎迹象,听力下降
Moderate signs of arthritis, hearing loss,
骨质疏松症、高胆固醇和烧心
osteoporosis, high cholesterol, and heartburn.
什么鬼?
That's what that is?
我的天哪,巴里
Holy Benjamin Button, Barry.
你身体里的每一个细胞都突然恶化了
Every cell in your body has deteriorated suddenly.
这里说你一夜之间老了30岁
It says here you've aged 30 years overnight.
这怎么可能呢?他看起来没有变化
How's that possible? He looks exactly the same.
看起来击中巴里的那个爆♥炸♥波
It looks like the blast that hit Barry
大部分被他的内部生物系统吸收了
was mostly absorbed by his internal biology.
器官、心血管系统、骨骼、关节
Organs, cardiovascular system, bones, joints.
他外表看起来可能很年轻
He may look young on the outside,
但在内部,情况却非常不同
but on the inside, things are very different.
我们能逆转回来吗?也许可以,但我需要
Can we reverse it? Maybe, but I'd need
那个击中你的设备才能起码开始尝试
the device that whammied you to even try.
哦,好吧,让我们找到
Oh. All right, let's find
恐怖脸博士,并把东西拿回来
Dr. Creep Face and get it.
但是,为什么要造一把"变老枪"呢?
But, why build an "old gun" anyway?
我不知道,但不管是什么原因
I don't know, but whatever the reason,
它可能很危险
it's probably dangerous.
我要回到他的仓库,寻找线索
I'm gonna go back to his warehouse and search for clues.
等下等下,你真的认为
Hang on, hang on. Do you really think
你这样去实地考察是个好主意吗?
it's a good idea for you to go in the field like this?
我们甚至不知道这是否影响了你的能力?
Do we even know has this affected your powers?
呃,吉迪恩,进行一次变种效率测试
Uh, Gideon, run a meta efficiency test.
测试开始
Test initiated.
我们将从相位穿透开始
We'll start with phasing.
哦!
Oh!
相位穿透不成功
Phasing unsuccessful.
相位穿透比较高级
Phasing's pretty advanced.
嗯,是的,好的,是的
Um, yeah, okay. Yeah.
让我们,呃,试试更容易的东西
Let's, uh, try something easier.
风臂
Wind arms.
风臂更容易
Wind arms are easier.
哦,天哪
Oh, my
来吧!啊!
Come on! Ah!
测试完成 - 我差点就成功了
Test complete. I almost had it.
变种能力下降了29%
Meta ability has decreased by 29%.
好吧,巴里,亲爱的,你过来坐下吧?
Okay, Barry, honey, why don't you come sit down?
我很好
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我可以,呃,我可以感觉到我体内的神速力
I can, uh I can feel the Speed Force inside me.
我只是需要伸展我的腿
I just need to stretch my legs.
让他们动起来
Get 'em moving.
弄清楚我还能做什么
Figure out what I can still handle.
哦!
Oh!
啊!
Ah!
我很好
I'm okay.
我已经更新了软件
I already updated the software.
现在我得给这该死的东西起个名字
Now I gotta give the damn thing a name.
叫做扫地机器人怎么样?
How about, Vacuum?
这就是我认识的乔韦斯特
There's the Joe West I know.
很高兴见到你,伙计 - 嘿,大卫
Good to see you, man. Hey, David.
嘿,嘿,嘿 - 哦!
Hey, hey, hey. Oh!
巴里告诉我你会在附近
Barry told me you'd be around.
对不起,我刚刚几个小时里
Sorry, I've just been screaming at electronic equipment
一直对着电子设备大喊大叫
for the last couple hours.
我想看看退休后对你的待遇如何
I wanted to see how retirement was treating you.
我本来以为会有一整天的足球
I was expecting all day football,
或一个葡萄酒和爵士乐室
or a wine and jazz room,
而不是一个电器雷区
not a an appliance minefield.
是的,自从珍娜上了学前班之后
Yeah, ever since Jenna's been in pre school,
我手上的时间多了很多
I've had more time on my hands a lot more.
你知道,你可以利用一些时间
You know, you can just use some of this time
找到放松的方法
to find ways to relax.
当罗布的妈妈退休后,她开始了冥想
When Rob's mom retired, she took up meditation.
好吧,这听起来像是一直
Well, that sounds like a lot of
坐在那里什么都不做
sitting around doing nothing.
另外,所有这些小项目让我很忙
Plus, all these little projects keep me busy.
问题是,他们中的每一个人都有
The problem is, each one of them comes
有一本像小说一样长的说明手册
with a novel long instruction booklet.
我的意思是,你必须学会编程
I mean, you have to learn to program
一台电脑,才能使用拖把
a computer to just use a mop.
你知道吗?
You know what?
去年圣诞节,罗伯和我给他母亲买♥♥了一个这样的东西
Rob and I got his mother one of these last Christmas.
让我看看你在做什么
Let's see what you're working with.
嘿,嘿
Hey! Hey.
你看起来好多了,感觉如何?
You look better. How you feel?
嗯,只是有点累
Um, just a little tired.
但只要我把它保持在10马赫以下
But as long as I keep it under Mach 10,
我可以保持对自己速度的控制
I can maintain control of my speed.
而这一速度足以抓住这个家伙
And that's more than fast enough to catch this guy.
对,但我们知道阿莱格拉在外面可以
Right, but we know that Allegra can handle herself
自己处理问题,所以当疯狂科学家回来的时候
out in the field, so when crazy scientist guy comes back,
她和切斯特可以处理
then she and Chester can handle it,
而且我甚至可以帮助… - 塞西尔
and I can even help out with Cecile,
我不能让你们任何一个人冒险
I can't risk any of you
被那台机器击中
getting hit with that machine.
你也听到了切斯特的话,治愈我的唯一方法
And you heard Chester. The only way to cure me
是拿回那个伽马阵列
is to get that gamma array back,
而最快的方法是用我的速度来做
and the fastest way to do that is with my speed.
但是,你是否确定
But, are you sure
这就是正确的做法吗?
that this is the right way to do it?
只是感觉你在像参加
It just feels like you're racing past
竞速比赛一样
some red flags here.
我是说...一切都好吗?
I mean... is everything okay?
伙计们,马格努斯实验室被入侵了
Guys, we've got a break in at Magnus Labs.
另一个技术设施,我想我们找到了我们的人
Another tech facility. Guess we found our guy.
呃,切斯特,准备好调整
Uh, Chester, get ready to adjust
那个伽马阵列,我马上把它带回来
that gamma array when I get back.
不会很久的
I won't be long.
高速物体来袭
High velocity object incoming.
我觉得你应该能认出来
I assumed correctly you would recognize
一个热雷♥管♥,闪电侠
a thermal detonator, Flash.
巴里,那不是普通的手榴弹
Barry, that's no ordinary grenade.
有很多坏坏的能量散发出来
It's got major bad energy emanating from it.
他对其进行了修改,使其具有很强的冲击力
He modified it to pack a serious punch.
这不是获得你想要的东西的答案
This isn't the answer to getting what you want.
只有一个办法可以得到我想要的东西
There is only one way to get what I want,
就在这里面
and it's in here.
我将获得更比任何一个超级英雄
I'm going to obtain a power more precious
的能力都更强的能力
than any ever wielded by a superhero.
这样的力量如何?
How's this for power?
真可爱
Cute.
轮到我了
My turn.
他的心率在飙升
His heart rate's spiking.
巴里
Barry.
巴里!
Barry!
嗯,没有永久性的损害
Well, there's no permanent damage,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表