剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们是第一次见面
we meet for the very first time.
对我来说
For my part,
我终于找到了拥有速度的方法
I'd finally discovered ways to possess speeds.
比任何活着的人都快的速度
Speeds faster than anyone alive.
正当我准备
And just as I was about
向世界展示自己的时候…
to present myself to the world...
你出现了
You showed up
在追一些愚蠢的案子,让众人眼花缭乱
in pursuit of some stupid case, dazzled the crowd.
啊,你太耀眼了
Ah, you were dazzling.
然后然后你拯救了人们
And then and then you saved the crowd.
一群我本想拯救的人
A crowd that I was meant to save.
一群本是为了感谢我的人
A crowd that was meant to thank me.
你偷走了我最伟大的时刻
You stole my greatest moment.
我很欣赏你
I admired you.
而你羞辱了我
And you humiliated me.
就在那一刻我知道
And it was in that moment that I knew
我必须比你更快
that I had to get faster than you.
只有一个反♥社♥会♥者
Only a sociopath
会对这么小的东西做出反应
would react to something so small
带着那种怒火
with that kind of rage.
你所谓的怒火…
What you call rage...
我称之为承诺
I call commitment.
所以如果你不停止恨我
So if you won't stop hating me,
一旦我救了你会发生什么?
what happens once I save you?
我将继续我一生的工作:
I'll just go on with my life's work:
寻找杀死你的新方法
finding new ways to kill you.
你知道该怎么做,闪电侠
You know what to do, Flash.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我去了未来亲眼看到
I went to the future to see for myself
大末日是否被阻止
whether or not Armageddon had been prevented.
然后你看到了它被阻止了 是的
Then you know that it was. Yes.
但我也见证了你的对手的回归
But I also witnessed the return of your rival.
你知道只要埃尔伯恩 思旺还活着
You must know as long as Eobard Thawne lives,
他仍然可以带来另一场世界末日
he can still bring about another Armageddon.
那你要我做什么?
So what do you want me to do?
像你朋友说的那样 让他死
Listen to your friend. Let him die.
如果你这么想让他死
If you want him dead so much,
你为什么不自己杀了他?
why don't you just kill him yourself?
我会
I would,
但他可以像以前一样回来
but he could come back as he did before.
只有这样才能保证他的死无葬身之地
This is the only way to assure his absolute death.
你知道这是正确的做法,闪电侠
You know it's the right thing to do, Flash.
你是认真的?
You can't be serious.
你不能就这样让思旺死
You can't just let Thawne die.
我给了他一个机会证明他可以改变
I gave him a chance to prove he can change.
他无法改变
He can't.
那又怎样,我们干脆杀了他?
So what, we just kill him?
思旺搞砸了时间线
Thawne messed with the timeline,
现在时间线正在反击
and now the timeline is fighting back.
我说我们让它杀死他吧
I say we let it.
我也是
Me too.
听着,思旺对自己做了这件事
Look, Thawne did this to himself,
而且我们也救不了他
and it's not like we can save him,
所以是时候让他离开了
so it's time to let him go.
听着,我知道我们是新来的孩子
Look, I know that we're the new kids
我们与思旺的历史不同
and we don't have the same history with Thawne,
但这是一件好事
but that's a good thing,
因为我不在乎思旺是谁
because I don't care who Thawne is.
我管你们是谁
I care who you guys are,
你救人
and you save people.
我知道,因为你救了我 我也是
I know because you saved me. And me, literally.
你说得对 你们是新来的孩子
You're right. You are the new kids.
所以说到思旺,我很抱歉
And so when it comes to Thawne, I'm sorry,
但你们没有发言权
but you don't get a say.
艾瑞斯
Iris,
也许我们应该考虑一下
maybe we should think about this.
我们已经考虑了
We already have.
你们不明白思旺的能力
You guys don't understand what Thawne's capable of.
是时候让 思旺 死去来保护每个人的安全了
It's time to keep everyone safe by finally letting Thawne die.
巴里,艾瑞斯,我们需要谈谈
Barry, Iris, we need to talk.
现在
Now.
是的
Yeah.
你们两个到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you two?
我们什么时候开始让人去死了?
Since when do we let people die?
爸爸,你知道思旺是谁 是的
Dad, you know who Thawne is. Yeah, I do.
那个人来找你帮忙
And that man came to you for help,
这意味着你有义务尝试拯救他
which means you're obligated to try and save him.
乔,他杀了你
Joe, he killed you.
不,我知道你不记得,但我记得
No, I know you don't remember, but I do.
如果我们现在不让这发生
If we don't let this happen now,
我们的家庭永远不会安全
our family will never be safe.
你认为我也不想看到他死吗?
You don't think I want to see him dead either?
我当然想
'Cause I do.
如果我当警♥察♥学到的的一件事
If I learned one thing being a cop,
就是你不能只是保护
it's that you can't just protect
你认为很好的人
the people you think are good.
你必须保护每一个人
You have to protect everyone.
英雄就是这样做的
That's what heroes do.
我知道 你?
I know that. Do you?
英雄不只是名义上的,巴里
A hero is not just in the name, Barry,
或穿着红色制♥服♥
or in a red suit.
而是我们做出的选择决定
It's the choices we make that decide
我们成为谁和成为什么
who and what we become.
你知道的 爸爸,我们别无选择
You know that. Dad, we don't have a choice.
思旺没有给我们一个
Thawne isn't giving us one.
你总是有选择!
You always have a choice!
现在,你们中的任何一个
Now, did either one of you
是否曾想办法救他?
even try to think of a way to save him?
你已经找到了一个
You already found one.
是的
Yeah.
如果我们夺走他的速度,我们就可以救他
We could save him if we take his speed away,
永久地夺走
permanently.
就像杰斐逊皮尔斯对你所做的那样
Just like Jefferson Pierce did to you.
听着,乔,等等,嘿
Listen, Joe, wait Hey.
呃呃
Uh uh.
这个决定是你们两个的
This decision is for the two of you.
但我可以告诉你一件事:如果你让思旺死
But I can tell you one thing: if you let Thawne die,
你不用担心他是否会毁了我们的家庭
you don't have to worry about him destroying our family.
我们得和凯特琳谈谈
We have to talk to Caitlin.
是的
Yeah.
这个世界的英雄失败了
The heroes of this world have failed.
但如果他们不结束思旺的存在
But if they won't end Thawne's existence,
然后我,德斯佩罗,会自己处理这件事
then I, Despero, will take matters into my own hands.
米娅奎恩
Mia Queen.
米娅奎恩
Mia Queen.
你会帮助我
And you're gonna help me.
巴里,你确定吗?
Barry, are you sure?
是的,听着,如果我们真的是英雄
Yeah, look, if we're really heroes,
我们不能拒绝任何人,包括思旺
we can't turn our back on anyone, including Thawne.
所以你想夺走他的速度来救他的命?
So you want to take away his speed to save his life?
好吧,如果它不起作用怎么办?
All right, what if it doesn't work?
它会的
It will.
在时间线重置之前,杰斐逊击中了我
Before the timeline reset, Jefferson hit me
有足够的连续电压几乎可以切断
with enough continuous voltage to nearly sever
我与速度力量的联♥系♥
my connection with the Speed Force.
就像熔断了保险丝
Like blowing a fuse.
你想对思旺做同样的事情
And you want to do the same thing to Thawne.
一旦他的速度消失
And once his speed is gone,
天眼会将把他拘留
A.R.G.U.S. will take him into custody.
我们已经打电♥话♥给西斯科
We've already called Cisco.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表