剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
the roller coaster that is FrostBlaine.
你知道我刺伤了他,对吧?
You're aware I stabbed him, right?
是的
Yeah.
至少,你让它看起来很容易
You make it seem easy, at least.
马克帮助我意识到了一些事情
And Mark helped me realize something.
马克?我的马克?
Mark? My Mark?
是的
Yeah.
马克告诉我,如果我有机会
Mark showed me that if I'm gonna have a chance
在找到相同的东西时,我需要
at finding the same thing, then I need to take
与菲克斯博士一起尝试
the same leap with Dr. Ficus.
所以我要去做 - 唔
So I'm gonna do it. - Hmm.
那太棒了 我为你感到高兴
That's great. I'm happy for you.
谢谢你,我为你和马克感到高兴
Thank you, and I'm happy for you and Mark,
尽管他是…他自己
even though he is...himself.
那么这是否意味着我们可以
So does this mean we can do that whole
真正的双重约会?
double date thing for reals?
我需要和马库斯一起解决问题
I need to patch things up with Marcus,
但在那之后,我很乐意
but after that, I'd love to.
真好
Great.
马克和我报名了周末的旱地滑冰
Mark and I signed up for a roller derby on the weekend,
我们需要两个额外的玩家,所以...
and we need two extra players, so...
你有护齿,对吧?
you have a mouthguard, right?
呃,我可能会找到一个,也许吧
Uh, I could probably find one, maybe.
好的 明天开始练习
Cool. Practice starts tomorrow.
早上八点,不要迟到
8:00 a.m. Don't be late.
我喜欢你对这个地方所做的一切
I love what you've done with the place.
它是—它和上一个队长的风格不同
It's--it's different than the last captain's.
闪电侠,代表整个部门
Flash, on behalf of this whole department,
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
没有你,我们不可能阻止金脸
We couldn't have stopped Goldface without you.
嘿,如果不是你聪明的想法
Hey, if it wasn't for your smart thinking,
很多人会受到严重伤害
a lot of people would have been seriously hurt.
所以从现在开始,如果你需要我
So from now on, if you need me,
你可以打电♥话♥给我
you can call me on this.
如果我们要保护这座城市的安全
If we're gonna keep this city safe,
我们需要一起做
we need to do it together.
这就是为什么我想和你分享一些别的东西
Which is why I wanna share something else with you.
我的真实身份
My true identity.
艾伦,我知道是你
Allen, I know it's you.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you find out?
我在储藏室找到了这个烧焦的手镯
I found this charred bracelet in the storage room.
只有一种方法可以逃脱
There's only one way you could've escaped
一枚炸♥弹♥在你的手腕上爆♥炸♥
a bomb exploding on your wrist.
超快的速度
Superspeed.
是的,乔一直都是对的
Yeah, Joe was right all along.
你真的是个很棒的警♥察♥
You really are a great cop.
我很乐意训练你
And I'd be more than happy to train you
成为一个更好的变种人
to become an even better meta.
你什么时候会做♥鸡♥肉煲了?
Since when do you know how to make a doro wat?
你背着我
Did you spend a year in Ethiopia
在埃塞俄比亚待过一年吗,或者...
that I don't know about, or...
这叫退休
It's called retirement.
我正在学习烹饪任何我想要的东西
I am learning to cook whatever I want.
“当然,你所有的小妹妹
'Course, all your little sister
想吃的是鸡块
wants to eat is chicken nuggets.
嘿,不要敲鸡块
Hey, don't knock the nuggies.
我应该检查她并确保
I should check on her and make sure
她还在睡觉,没有
she's still sleeping, not trying
醒过来
to make a break for it.
是的,我要给巴仔打包一些剩菜
Yeah, I'm gonna pack Barr some leftovers.
他工作很晚
He's working late.
但首先,我要多一点
But first, I am gonna have a little bit more.
爸爸
Dad.
你不是刚上楼吗?
Weren't you just upstairs?
是啊
Yeah.
然后我去了车♥库♥,因为你让我
And then I went to the garage because you asked me
拿点旧斯卡普拉案的文件
to get the files from the old Scarpulla case.
不记得了?
Remember?
我...
Um...
是的,我应该只是,呃,恍惚了一下
yeah, I-I must have just, uh, checked out for a second.
嗯,我懂的
Mm. I get it.
那是餐后嗜睡,宝贝女孩
That's a food coma, baby girl.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表