剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And the truth is, I was ashamed of being in the Arañas,
我担心如果我告诉你关于我过去的真♥相♥
and I was afraid if I told you the truth about my past
你会停止信任我
that you would stop trusting me.
我认为让我开诚布公地告诉你
I thought there was too much at stake
我到底是谁有太多的风险
for me to be honest about who I really am.
但那是对我的过去撒谎
But it was lying about my past
并把你们蒙在鼓里,失去了你们的信任
and keeping you in the dark that lost your trust.
所以我已经不再躲藏
So I'm done hiding.
我就是那些照片中的光能力变种人
I am the light meta in those photos,
而且我以前从未真正告诉过任何人
and I've never really told anyone that before.
你是那个一直在帮助闪电侠的人?
You were the one who's always helping the Flash?
那个拯救人们的人?
The one saving people?
而现在,我将拯救我们
And right now, I'm going to save us.
你所要做的就是相信我
All you have to do is trust me.
听着,阿莱格拉是真正的高手
Look, Allegra's the real deal.
如果她说她有一个计划,那么我就会加入
If she says she has a plan, then I'm in.
全投入
All in.
我也是
Me too.
所以...
So...
谁和我一起?
who's with me?
这是一个光动能防护罩
This is a photo kinetic energy shield.
分割它需要时间
It'll take time to split the bonds.
如果我们有正确的武器就不用了
Not if we have the right weapon.
把你的弹♥药♥给我
Give me your ammo.
而现在我们有了
And now we do.
这将会很有趣
This is gonna be fun.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
放松,女士们
Easy, ladies.
我们都可以在没有晒伤的情况下走出这里
We can all still walk out of here without a sunburn.
我们给了你一个非常好的提议,加西亚
We made you a real nice offer, Garcia.
放弃那个女孩,活下去
Give up the girl and live.
是嘛,然后你们溜回阴影里
Yeah, and then when you slink back into the shadows,
你们杀死的每一个受害者都让中城公民报媒体承担
every other body you drop makes CCC Media responsible.
不可能
Not happening.
快点,她在为我们争取时间!
Hurry, she's buying us time!
摄像机和音响都已启动,发射器怎么样了?
Camera and sound are up. How's the transmitter coming?
我只是需要重新设置编码器
I just need to reset the encoder.
好吧,重新设置得更快些!
Well, reset faster!
如果她的这个疯狂计划不成功的话
If this crazy plan of hers doesn't work
会的,我们只需要相信阿莱格拉
It will. We just need to trust Allegra.
这招不错
Nice trick,
但我能感觉到你有多难受
but I can feel how hard it is for you
以维持这么强的能力
to maintain so much power.
因为你打不过我,加西亚
Because you can't beat me, Garcia.
我没有在尝试打过你
I'm not trying to.
这是中心城市公民媒体的特别报道
This is a Central City Citizen Media Special Report.
我们今天在这里采访一位非常勇敢的年轻女性
We're here today with a very brave young woman
她愿意站出来谈一谈
who's ready to come forward and talk about
契石城的帮派活动
the gang activity in Keystone City.
莉迪亚桑切斯
Lydia Sanchez,
你能告诉我们阿♥拉♥尼亚斯帮的情况吗?
can you tell us about a group called the Arañas?
我一直生活在恐惧中
I've been living in fear
阿♥拉♥尼亚斯成员在很长一段时间内都是如此
of the Arañas for a long time,
甚至当我同意做这个采访的时候
and even when I agreed to do this interview,
我一开始并不想露面
I I didn't want to show my face at first,
但现在我意识到
but now I realize,
他们才是应该害怕的人
they're the ones who should be afraid
因为是我们把他们拖入光明
because we're the ones dragging them into the light,
所以对所有在外面挣扎着想
so to all the girls out there struggling
挣脱他们的控制的女孩们来说
to break free of their control,
看着我
look at me.
我做到了
I did it.
你也可以
So can you.
那么谁在管理这个团伙呢?
And who's running this gang?
她们的名字是米莉罗林斯
Their names are Millie Rawlins
和公世星
and Kimiyo Hoshi.
这个采访正在现场直播
That interview is going out live
向全市数以百万计的人开放
to millions of people across the city.
如果你们中的任何一个人想再去找莉迪亚的话
If either of you try to go after Lydia again
或我的工作人员中的任何人
or anyone on my staff,
全世界都会知道那是你们
the whole world will know it was you.
你们现在可以走了
You can go now.
这还没有结束 - 随便你,婊♥子♥
This isn't over. Bring it on, bitch.
一位叫朗克的先生给我看了外面的损坏情况
A Mr. Runk showed me the damage outside,
而且看起来你们两个度过了一个艰难的夜晚
and it looks like you two had a rough night.
你们两个人怎么都还活着?
How are the both of you still alive?
我想我们只是很幸运
I guess we're just lucky.
好吧,星和罗林斯的运气即将耗尽
Well, Hoshi and Rawlins' luck is about to run out.
我已经在全州范围内发出了对他们两人的全境通告
I've got APBs out for both of them across the whole state,
而你提供的信息帮助我们
and the information you provided helped us
冻结了他们的账户,扣押了他们的资产
freeze their accounts and seize their assets,
这意味着阿♥拉♥尼亚斯已经破产了
which means the Arañas are out of business.
你介意我在警局再问你几个问题吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a few more questions at the station?
莉迪亚,我想,正想赶上一辆巴士
Lydia, I think, was trying to catch a bus.
不用了
Not anymore.
两千万次浏览,并在不断增加
20 million views and counting.
这是我们迄今为止最大的故事
This is our biggest story yet.
哇
Wow.
伙计们...
Guys...
谢谢你
thank you.
我欠你们的
I owe you,
这就是为什么…如果你需要揭露
which is why look, if you need to expose
关于我的真♥相♥,我明白的
the truth about me, I get it.
阿莱格拉,你今天提醒了我们
Allegra, you reminded us today
书中最古老的规则
of the oldest rule in the book.
始终保护你的消息来源和相互之间
Always protect your sources and each other.
我们也会保守你的秘密
We're gonna keep your secret, too,
只要你希望我们这样做 - 谢谢你
for as long as you want us to. Thank you.
嘿,你有没有打过电♥话♥给
Hey, did you put a call in
契石城警局专员要一个对于她们的评价?
to the Keystone PD commissioner to get a comment on the Arañas?
当然
Already did.
让我们再联♥系♥下我们在麦库洛赫技术公♥司♥的老熟人
Let's hit our old contacts at McCulloch Tech.
伙计们,现在是凌晨4点
Guys, it's, like, 4:00 A.M.
是的,这就是咖啡的作用
Yeah, that's what the coffee's for.
另外,我们需要把后续工作做出来
Plus, we need to get a follow up out.
就在我给我的保姆打电♥话♥之后
Right after I call my babysitter.
可能会为此向我收取一大笔钱
Probably gonna charge me a fortune for this.
你不打算加入他们?真的吗?
You're not gonna join them? Seriously?
你不会因为…今天那些事而开除我吧?
You're not firing me for, you know, everything?
你是为了拯救你的同事的生命
You were trying to save the lives of your co workers,
所以不会
so no.
另外,你是一个伟大的调查记者
Plus, you're a great investigative reporter.
谢谢你今天保护我们的安全,老板
Thanks for keeping us safe today, boss.
嘿,我和闪电侠的那些照片
Hey, those photos of me and Flash,
你在哪里找到它们的?
where did you find them?
狗仔队,这并不难,真的
Chirper. It's not that hard, really.
阿莱格拉,我知道你不再躲着我们了
Allegra, I know you're not hiding from us anymore,
但你能躲避世界其他地方多久?
but how long can you hide from the rest of the world?
伙计,你应该看看她昨天晚上的样子
Man, you should've seen her last night.
她完全粉碎了领导力游戏
She totally crushed the leadership game.
我在说我在说詹韦遇到了AOC
I'm talking I'm talking Janeway meets meets AOC
遇到安吉拉-戴维斯式的领导,如
meets meets Angela Davis type leadership, like.
好吧,我不知道詹韦的情况,但
Well, I don't know about Janeway, but
不,只做自己真的很好
no, it was really nice to just be myself,
感觉我没有必要隐藏
feel like I didn't have to hide.
干得好
Nice work.
你们俩真的挺身而出
You really stepped up, both of you.
而如果星或罗林斯再有任何动作
And if Hoshi or Rawlins make any more moves,
显然,我会支援你们的 - 谢谢
obviously, I've got your back. Thanks.
那么炼狱的情况如何?
So how'd it go on Lian Yu?
你找到了关于高速能力者的任何答案吗?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表