剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Man, I was a tagger.
如果不是因为冰霜
If it wasn't for Frost,
我现在就会在监狱里
I'd be in jail right now.
相反,我在下周会开我的第一个画廊展览
Instead, I got my first gallery exhibit next week.
所以第二天
So the next day,
我辞去了州检察官办公室的工作
I quit the state prosecutor's office.
现在我在为星城的变种人们辩护
Now I'm defending metas in Star City.
如果不是因为冰霜,我们...
If it wasn't for Frost, we...
我们本来是不会结婚的
We would have never gotten married.
因此,无论你在哪里,冰霜...
So wherever you are, Frost...
谢谢你
thank you.
一定有一件完美的事情可以做
There must be one perfect thing to do
来纪念冰霜,只是因为乔
to honor Frost. Just because Joe
派发了一些贺卡建议
handed out some greeting card advice
并不意味着它是正确的事情
doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
我不知道,我觉得听起来很有道理
I don't know. Sounded pretty on point to me.
就一件事怎么能纪念像冰霜这样了不起的人?
How can one thing honor someone as amazing as Frost?
巴里告诉我们
Barry told us about
奥利弗奎恩的永恒之火
the eternal flame for Oliver Queen.
如果我们做一个,比如,一个...冰霜的版本?
What if we made, like, a... Frost ified version?
是的,是的,如果我把她的超级英雄服装
Yeah, yeah, like if I took her superhero costume
放在一个有低温冷却器的玻璃箱中
and I put it in a glass case with cryo coolers
这样它就能创造一个自我维持的暴风雪?
so that it could create a self sustained blizzard?
所以它将永远保持冻结状态
So it'd stay frozen forever.
你是说一个雪球?
You mean a snow globe?
你知道,如果...
You know, it'd help if...
我并不是唯一一个想主意的人会好很多
I wasn't the only one coming up with good ideas.
被动攻击吗?
Passive aggressive much?
不,不,不是被动的
No, no. Not passive.
被动的攻击是赫斯菲尔德
Passive aggressive is getting Hershfield's
在我们的三明治上涂抹鹰嘴豆泥
to put hummus on our sandwiches.
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
我不知道你因为在我的宾果卡上的
I didn't see you getting butthurt over a sandwich
一个三明治而感到愤怒
on my bingo card today.
还有,你喜欢鹰嘴豆浆 - 我喜欢,我喜欢
Also, you love hummus. I do, I do.
鹰嘴豆泥很好,但它不是一种调味品
Hummus is wonderful, but it's not a condiment.
番茄酱是一种调味品
Ketchup is a condiment.
芥末?也是一种调味品
Mustard? Also a condiment.
鹰嘴豆泥就像一道配菜
Hummus is like a side dish.
不,不,鹰嘴豆泥是一种蘸酱
No, no. Hummus is a dip.
冷静一下,调味品之王
Easy, condiment king.
我不需要你向我解释鹰嘴豆浆
I don't need you Runksplaining hummus to me!
好吧,我不需要你
Well, I don't need you being
对我们的三文治如此轻率
so cavalier with our sandwiches.
嗯,别担心,因为我再也
Well, don't worry, because I am never
再也不给你带午餐了
bringing you lunch ever again.
呜呼 - 对不起,对不起
Ugh! Sorry, sorry.
你们知道北极派克大衣在哪里吗?
Do you guys know where the arctic parkas are?
穿着很舒服的那些? - 是的
The cozy ones? Yeah.
在星城博览馆 - 哦对
Starchives. Right.
谢谢你,我得走了
Thank you. Gotta run.
中城市民报的应用程序爆♥炸♥了
CCC tip app's blowing up.
奥肖内西酒吧正在发生一些疯狂的事情
Something crazy is happening at O'Shaughnessy's.
是重磅炸♥弹♥来交加班费了吗
Is Blockbuster here to settle his late fees?
不,这不是重磅炸♥弹♥
No, it's not Blockbuster.
但我有一种感觉,我们会希望它是
But I have a feeling we're gonna wish it was.
哦,拜托,伙计!
Oh, come on, man!
我是派对之神!
I am a party god!
无法忽视这个
We can never unsee this.
嘿
Hey.
那是你的朋友吗? - 呃...
Is that your friend? Uh...
那个混♥蛋♥刚刚冻结了半个酒吧!
'Cause that jerk just froze half the bar!
呃...对不起
Uh...sorry.
他这一周过得很艰难,我来帮你
He's had a rough week. Here.
我要去休息了
I'm going on break.
如果我回来的时候他还没走
If he's not gone by the time I get back,
我会叫警♥察♥的
I'm having him arrested.
嘿,查克斯!加西亚!
Hey, Chuckles! Garcia!
来参加派对的,不是吗?
Come to join the party, have you, yeah?
是的,你们来了!
Yeah, you did!
想喝点什么?嗯?
What's your poison? Huh?
你看起来像一个会喝朦胧脐橙的人
You look like a fuzzy navel man.
马上就来
Coming right up.
谢谢,但我实际上,呃...
Thanks, but I actually, uh...
实际上我不喝酒
I actually don't drink.
真棒,我们能喝更多
Awesome. More for us.
哦,狂欢之夜,是吧?
Oh, a big night out, huh?
是的,我也干过
Yeah, I've been there myself.
当然,现在,爱情都是纸杯蛋糕
Now, sure, right now, love is all cupcakes,
小狗和怪物卡车
puppies, and monster trucks.
但是,只要你等待,直到你们中的一个人
But just you wait until one of you dies
在与一个跨维度的死亡恶魔作战中死亡
battling an interdimensional death demon.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
痛苦即将来临
Pain is coming.
好的,对,对,对,弯一下膝盖
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Use your knees.
好了 - 不,不 - 哦
There you go. No, no. Oh.
你没事了,伙计 - 好的
You're okay, buddy. All right.
好吧,你们想抢劫一个技术设施还是什么?
Well, you guys want to rob a tech facility or something?
可能会让这些声音安静下来
Might quiet the voices.
这个人需要大量的震波奇诺
This man needs Vibeaccinos. Lots of them.
我可以去吉特咖啡厅买♥♥点
I can run to Jitters.
而把我留在这里和冻疮一起?
And leave me here with Chillbooze?
不可能
No way.
你知道吗,你不能随便否定我的想法
You know, you can't just shoot down my ideas
而不提供另一个
without offering another.
好吧,让我们给他弄点吃的
Fine. Let's get some food in him.
他们在这里提供薯条还是什么?
Do they serve fries here or something?
他们必须
They must.
番茄酱瓶,看到了吗?
Ketchup bottle. See?
芥末瓶
Mustard bottle.
哦,看
Ooh, look.
没有鹰嘴豆浆瓶
No hummus bottle.
结案
Case closed.
这是一种调味品 - 它是一种蘸料
It's a condiment. It's a dip.
你是个蘸酱 - 好吧,那就叫我鹰嘴豆沙吧
You're a dip. Well, call me hummus then.
呃,你是不可能的 - 我真不敢相信
Ugh, you are impossible. I can't believe you.
嘿!
Hey!
怎么?
both: What?
你们两个真的是在扼杀我的派对气氛
You two are really killing my party's vibe.
好吗?
All right?
此外,你甚至都没有在打架
Besides, you're not even fighting.
你只是在做朋友做的事,宝贝
You're just doin' what friends do, baby.
互相帮助,以自己的方式看待世界
Helping each other to see the world in your own...
独特的方式
unique way.
这就是冰霜为我做的事情
It's what Frost did for me.
她与我分享了她的真实自我
She shared her real self with me.
只是我太笨了,没有和她分享我
Only I was too dumb to share me with her,
而现在已经太晚了
and now it is too late.
但我很高兴我有机会以她的方式看到事情
But I'm glad I got to see things her way.
哦,所有这些肌肉都很重
Oh, all those muscles are heavy.
做个好梦吧,派对之神
Sweet dreams, party god.
阿莱,我很抱歉 - 查克,我很抱歉
Al, I am so sorry Chuck, I'm sorry
我不相信我们在吵架
I can't believe we're fighting.
在悲伤中
Over a dip.
是的,我也想她
Yeah, I miss her too.
你知道,尽管马克可能醉得像个臭鼬...
You know, even though Mark might be drunk as a skunk...
他是对的
he was right.
我们是真正的好朋友,最好的
We are really good friends. The best.
因此,如果我们互相倾听
So if we listen to each other,
我相信我们可以找到那件完美的东西来纪念冰霜
I'm sure we could find that one perfect thing to honor Frost.
是的,实际上,现在我在听你说
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表