剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Seriously, you're gonna love
我写的东西,我保证
what I'm doing here, I promise.
打扰一下 我需要透透气
Excuse me. I just need to get some air.
好吧,好吧,那你继续吧
All right, well, I'll let you get back to it.
我期待着阅读成品
I'm looking forward to reading the finished product.
收到
Roger that.
我从犯罪实验室取回了断层扫描报告
I got back the tomography reports from the crime lab.
唐娜·温特斯,那个死去的调酒师?
Donna Winters, the bartender who died?
她身上的热损伤
The thermal lesions on her body match the marks
与斯坦马伦身上的一模一样,过于一致了
on Stan Mullen's body exactly. Too exactly.
我的意思是,没有哪个玩火的变种人
I mean, there's no pyrokinetic meta
能复♥制♥完全一样的烧伤,即使是有意为之
who could replicate burns like that even if they tried.
我就说伯奇这个案子里有些事
I I I told you something about Birch's case
就很不合理
just wasn't adding up.
巴尔,我们是告诉伯奇
Barr, we're the ones who told Birch
唐娜将第一起谋杀罪归咎于他的人
that Donna blamed him for the first murder,
现在唐娜死了,她死了!
and now Donna is dead. She's dead!
你得看看事实,对吧?
You have got to see how that looks, right?
是的,但事实仍然站在伯奇一边
Yeah, but the facts are still on Birch's side.
两个犯罪现场都没有
Neither crime scene has any
直接证据将他与此联♥系♥起来
direct evidence tying him to it.
没有DNA,没有指纹,没有证人
No DNA, no fingerprints, no witnesses
是没有活着的证人
That are still alive.
巴里,你得承认伯奇有动机…
Barry, you gotta admit Birch has motive...
他越情绪化,他的力量就越强大
and the more emotional he gets, the stronger his powers are.
就像,你知道的,惊天动地
Like, you know, earth shattering.
谢天谢地,他今天心情还不错
Thank goodness he wasn't in a bad mood today.
这并不能使他成为杀手
That doesn't make him a killer.
好吧,听着,我们知道你只是在尝试
Okay, look, we know that you're just trying
做正确的事
to do the right thing here.
我们知道,但巴里,我们无能为力
We do, but Barry, we can't help
但请你想想是否只是你没有清楚地思考
but wonder if just maybe you're not thinking clearly
关于这个案子
about this case.
哦,原来如此
Oh, so that's it.
你已经决定要放弃他了
You've already decided you're giving up on him.
我们只是在看事实,伙计
We're just looking at the facts, man.
我也是
So am I.
两个一致的烧伤特征
The two exact fire signatures
让我觉得伯奇不是真凶
makes me think Birch is not our guy.
切斯特,请你至少看看这个
Chester, could you please at least take a look at this,
看看你能找到什么?
and see what you can find?
好的
Yeah, okay.
听着,我知道你们从最开始
Look, I know you all thought
就认为伯奇就是有罪的
Birch was guilty from the start.
不,我们没有,不是的
No, we haven't. That's not true.
我们每个人从一开始就一直在努力帮助他
Each of us have been trying to help him from the beginning.
但随后伯奇跑了
But then Birch ran off.
他只是想保护他的儿子
He was just trying to protect his son.
我的意思是,其他嫌疑人呢?
I mean, what about other suspects?
没有了
There are none.
两名受害者都在奥肖内西工作
Both victims worked at O'Shaughnessy's.
也许他们欠某人钱或惹恼了错误的人
Maybe they owed somebody money or pissed off the wrong person.
我知道伯奇是一个已知的控火变种人和一个前罪犯
I get Birch is a known fire meta and an ex con.
这也使他成为完美的嫌疑人
That also makes him the perfect fall guy.
好吧,现在你认为他被陷害了吗?
Okay, now you think he's being framed?
我觉得有可能!
I'm saying it's possible!
听着,伯奇是最疯狂的热度
Look, Birch is the freaking Hotness
是一个坏人
and a bad guy.
我感觉他变了!
It feels like he's changed!
我们没感觉到
Not to us,
老实说,感觉就像
and honestly it feels like
你要我们相信
you're asking us to believe
一些不可能的事情
in something impossible.
没错!
Yeah, I am!
因为如果有人在我小时候有相信过
'Cause if anyone had when I was a kid,
我爸爸就不会进监狱的
my dad wouldn't have gone to jail.
巴里...
Barry...
巴里,亲爱的
Barry, honey.
听着,我们很抱歉
Look, we're sorry.
我们我们没想到
We we we weren't thinking.
就这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
我相信伯奇是无辜的
I believe Birch is innocent.
所以不管有没有你们的帮助,我都会
So with or without your help, I'm gonna do everything
在我的能力范围内为他洗清罪名
within my power to clear his name.
这看起来很熟悉
That looks familiar.
已经多久了,七,八年
Been what, seven, eight years
自从我上次见到这个板子?
since I've seen this board?
除了最后一次,它上面被
Except the last time, it was covered with photos
另一个男人的照片覆盖
of a different man.
塞西尔告诉我发生了什么事
Cecile told me what happened.
团队很担心你
The team is worried about you.
不,他们不用担心,我很好
No, they don't have to be. I'm fine.
不你没有
No, you're not.
他们不知道今天是什么日子
They don't know what today is.
我记得很清楚
I do.
2月1日,你♥爸♥爸亨利的生日
February 1st Henry's birthday.
我记得他45岁的时候
I remember when he was turning 45,
你妈妈举办了那个惊喜派对
and your mom threw that surprise party.
整个街区都来了
The whole block showed up,
你烤了好几个星期的纸杯蛋糕
and you were baking cupcakes for weeks,
当那一天终于来临
and when the big night came,
在他还没来得及脱下外套之前
before he could even take off his coat,
寻呼机响了
the pager went off.
工作在召唤他
They actually needed him.
他不得不缺席了自己的生日聚会 - 你很失望
He had to miss his own party. And you were disappointed.
当然
Of course.
但你明白
But you understood.
他在帮助拯救人们的生命,对吧?
He was helping save people's lives, right?
是的
Yeah.
但是亨利,他被压垮了
But Henry, he was crushed.
他担心的是
He was worried that
他失去了你和你妈妈的所有这些时光
he was missing all these moments with you and your mom.
但我告诉他,“那些纸杯蛋糕现在可能已经不新鲜了
But I told him, "Those cupcakes might be stale now.
但是他们两个的生日会有更多蛋糕”
But you'll have more birthdays for both of them."
哦,没错
Oh, there were.
那是事情发生之前的最后一个
That was the last one before it happened.
巴里!爸爸!
Barry! Dad!
别靠近房♥子!巴里!
Stay out of the house! Barry!
乔,那天晚上我爸爸的眼神…
Joe, the look in my dad's eyes that night...
当他们逮捕伯奇时,他的眼神就跟那一样
It was the same look in Birch's eyes when they arrested him.
一个无辜的人...
Look of an innocent man...
不舍得失去儿子…
desperate not to lose his son...
乞求别人相信他的样子
Begging someone to believe him.
你也是
And you do.
是的
Yeah, I do.
我只是一直在想我父亲失去的所有时间
I just keep thinking about all the time my dad lost.
我们度过的所有生日
All the birthdays we spent,
由有机玻璃隔开
separated by plexiglass.
我不能让伯奇和他的儿子经历这些
I can't let Birch and his son go through that
如果他真的是无辜的
if he's innocent.
我不知道,也许团队是对的
I don't know. Maybe the team's right.
也许我在做一些
Maybe I'm making something
大海捞针的事情
out of nothing.
你觉得我是不是这次蒙蔽了自己的双眼?
You think maybe I've had blinders up this whole time?
可能是
Maybe.
但也许…
Or...
你可以看到他们看不到的东西
You can see something they can't.
听着,你所经历的,我不希望任何人再经历
Look, what you went through, I wouldn't wish on anyone.
但它却
But what it did,
带给你了
was it gave you the ability to believe
在没有其他人愿意的情况下相信他人的能力
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表