剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
目标车辆正在代顿大道二街路口
10-38 on Dayton Blvd. at Second Street intersection.
派出的单位正在路上
Unit en route.
市中心的日常交通截停?哦耶
Routine traffic stop downtown? Oh, yeah.
看起来今天是一个
Looks like it was a good day
履行监察职责的好日子,切斯特P
to pull monitor duty, Chester P.
哦…点心时间
Ooh...snack time.
该死
Damn.
今天早上我应该做♥鸡♥蛋沙拉的
I was supposed to make the egg salad this morning.
朗克奶奶会发疯的
Grandma Runk is gonna be epically mad.
现在我午饭没东西吃了
Now I got nada for lunch.
虽然...
Although...
从法律上讲,我有权每四个小时休息一次
legally, I am entitled to a break every four hours,
我只需要四分钟
and it's only gonna take me, like, four minutes,
因为厨房♥就在大厅的正下方
'cause the kitchen's just right down the hall.
话又说回来,四分钟已经足以
Then again, that is time enough
完成一次核熔毁
for a nuclear meltdown
或是外星人入侵这个小镇了
and an alien invasion in this town.
所以... - 嘿,查克
So... - Hey, Chuck.
哦!怎么了,阿莱格拉?
Oh! What up, A?
我以为你在工作
I thought you'd be working.
我刚刚在,然后我想起来了
I was, and then I remembered
今天是星期三,我上周在地下城游戏里面
it's Wednesday, and that place I told you about
告诉过你的那个地方,赫什菲尔德
at last week's D&D game, Hershfield's,
今天他们那有
today is when they have
他们惊人的鸡肉帕尔马三明治
their amazing chicken parmesan sandwiches,
所以我想,现在是午餐时间!
so I thought, it's lunchtime!
为什么不给你惊喜呢?
Why not surprise you with a treat?
哇谢谢
Wow, thanks.
我想我现在值得午餐约会了,是吧?
I guess I'm lunch-date-worthy now, huh?
查克,从各种角度来讲
Chuck, you are date-worthy
你都是值得约会的
in all the major categories.
我是吗?
I am?
是的,绝对...
Yeah, definitely...
我的意思是,那,那很好,这很好…知道了
I mean, that's--that's good-- that's good to...know.
你懂的?我也认为你
You know? And I, too, think that you
也是,嗯
are also, um,
你刚刚喜欢的,值得的
what you just--like, worthy
你刚才说的话
of what you just said a second ago.
我的天哪
Holy Alice H. Parker.
我们在 119 号♥公路外发生了一起抢劫案
Kay, we got a mugging in progress off Route 119.
还有在爱德华兹中心停车场发生了劫车事件
And a carjacking at the Edwards Center parking lot.
以及吉特咖啡厅发生了持枪抢劫
And a holdup at Jitters.
这一切都在现在一起发生?
And they're all happening right now?
别担心,伙计们 已经在处理了
Don't worry, guys. Already on it.
呃,全部吗,老板?
Uh, all of it, boss?
你听见我说的了!
You heard me!
我想要收银台里所有的钱
I want everything in the register
还有一杯加了燕麦奶的三杯拿铁!
and a triple-shot latte with oat milk!
不要加豆奶!
Not soy!
我觉得这些人需要有人带他们去牢房♥
Think these guys could use some help finding their cells.
嗯,谢谢,闪电侠
Uh, thanks, Flash.
不客气
Yeah.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on out here?
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothin'.
我想见我的律师 - 我也是
- I wanna see my lawyer. - Yeah.
他们说的 嘿!
What they said. And hey!
闪电侠能不能带来我点的拿铁咖啡?
Any chance Flash brought that latte I ordered?
警官们,请把这些先生们带到拘留所
Officers, take these gentlemen to holding, please.
哦
Ow.
队长,嘿
Captain, hey.
员工会议取消了,艾伦
Staff meeting's canceled, Allen.
对了,你已经迟到了
For the record, you'd have been late.
对不起,我只是—我被一些
Sorry, I was just-- I got caught up
血溅分♥析♥延误了
with a little blood spatter analysis.
但看起来你已经度过了一个忙碌的早晨
But it looks like you've had a busy morning.
是的,它即将转向
Yeah, and it's about to turn
进入忙碌的下午、傍晚和夜晚
into a busy afternoon, evening, and night,
都得感谢一下那位
thanks to this generous donation
猩红高速能力者的帮助
from the Scarlet Speedster.
什么—但闪电侠抓住了那些家伙
Wha--but the Flash caught those guys.
这是一件好事,对吧?
That's a good thing, right?
当我不知道他们都犯了什么罪时
How can I press charges
我到底要怎样才能提出指控呢
when I don't know what crimes were committed,
还有他们是怎么做的,在哪里做的?
how they were done, and where?
弗格,那个文件放我桌上 我马上回来
Ferg, that file's on my desk. I'll be right back.
而且我们不能打电♥话♥给闪电侠去问他
And it's not like we can just call up the Flash and ask.
是啊,比如有个闪电手♥机♥,或…
Yeah, like on a Flash phone or...
是啊 这是一个可怕的名字
Yeah. That's a terrible name.
是的
Yeah.
但是队长,中城警局以前从来没有给闪电侠打过电♥话♥
But Captain, CCPD's never had a line to the Flash before.
是的,但我希望能有一天
Yeah, but for once, I would like to feel like
闪电侠和执法人员能达成共识
the Flash and law enforcement are on the same page,
而不是我们总是在猫抓老鼠
instead of us just always playing catch-up.
但既然没有发生
But since that's not happening,
取消你今晚的任何计划
cancel any plans you have for tonight.
我们有很多跑腿工作要做
We've got a lot of legwork to do.
不客气
You're welcome.
闪电侠 第8季第7集
听起来克莱默是有道理的
Sounds like Kramer has a point.
听着,也许我可以做得更好
Look, maybe I could do a better job
当我放下罪犯时进行交流
communicating when I'm dropping off criminals,
但是让中城警局直接连线到闪电侠?
but giving CCPD a direct line to the Flash?
你真的不认为这是必要的吗?
You don't really think that's necessary, do you?
我不知道,巴仔,当我还是队长的时候
I don't know, Barr, when I was captain,
我有一条直通闪电侠的专线
I had a direct line to the Flash.
而且,我的意思是,我也有
And, I mean, me too.
当我担任地区检察官时,如果我对案件有疑问
When I was district attorney, if I had a question on a case,
我所要做的就是打电♥话♥给你并了解详细信息
all I ever had to do was call you and get the details.
那是因为你们是我的家人
That's because you're family.
她不是,我明白
Which she is not, and I get that,
但她和我所经历的
but what she and I went through
当我们追踪克雷克时—
when we were tracking down Creyke--
我…我用我的生命信任她
I...I trust her with my life.
也许你应该考虑让她多进来一点
Maybe you should consider letting her in a bit more.
给她一个我们手♥机♥上都有的警报应用程序
Give her one of the alert apps that we all have on our phones.
乔,听着,我明白 她是个好警♥察♥
Joe, look, I get it. She's a good cop.
她是一位伟大的队长
She's a great captain.
当我第一次获得我的速度时
When I first got my speed,
我需要很多帮助
I needed a lot of help,
不仅来自凯特琳和西斯科
not just from Caitlin and Cisco,
但来自你和中城警局的每个人
but from you and everybody at CCPD.
但是现在—现在你已经升级了
But now-- - Now you've leveled up.
是的
Yeah.
这意味着我可以找到其他方法
Which means I can find other ways
来解决克莱默的闪电侠问题
to solve Kramer's Flash problem,
比如做额外的犯罪现场勘查工作
like doing extra CSI work
收集她需要处理的东西
to collect what she needs for processing.
我的意思是,这样可以减轻她的负担,对吧?
I mean, that'll ease the burden for her, right?
听起来像 - 是的
- It sounds like it. - Yeah.
我知道如何保持
And I get how keeping
政教分离是最简单的选择
church and state separated is the easiest choice,
但我也认识克莱默
but I also know Kramer,
如果她要给闪电侠打个电♥话♥
and if she's asking for a line to the Flash,
那她就有充分的理由
she probably has a good reason.
只是说说
Just sayin'.
也许你想考虑一下
Maybe you wanna think about it
在你决定做什么之前,巴仔
before you decide what to do, Barr.
大家好啊,派对人们?
What up, party people?
这里是切斯特P
It's your boy Chester P,
我已经准备好用知识震撼你的世界
and I'm ready to rock your world
免费提供!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表