剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
if the bad Forces end up being the only ones left?
那我们认识的所有高速能力者都可能不复存在
Then every speedster we know could cease to exist.
让整个地球失去对负神力们
Leaving the entire planet unprotected
的对抗能力
from the Negative Forces.
诺拉,你需要跑回2049年
Nora, you need to run back to 2049.
当我们在这里与负神力战斗时
You and Bart have to watch over Iris
你和巴特要照看好艾瑞斯
while we face the forces here.
但你还是太弱了,无法再战
But you're still too weak to fight again.
爸爸,如果他们回来… - 他们会回来的
Dad, if they come back They will.
但今晚没有人会死
But nobody's gonna die tonight.
我们会找到办法拯救你的妈妈,并结束这一切
We're gonna find a way to save your Mom and end this.
我保证
I promise.
巴仔,这些神力们,他们简直就是神
Bar, these Forces, they're literally gods,
而且有三个
and there's three of them.
我们该如何与之斗争?
How are we supposed to fight that?
那是所有三种同位素的能量质量
It's all three isotopic energy masses:
电化学能量,时间能量,和地热能量
Electrochemical, temporal, and geothermic.
他们正在往他们自己
They're gathering strength
存在的位面聚集能量
on their own planes of existence.
这就是渗入的东西
That's what's bleeding through.
听着,伙计们,我知道这感觉不同
Look, guys, I know this feels different.
因为确实不一样
That's because it is.
这对他们来说是个人的事
This is personal to them,
这意味着这不会是一场普通的战斗
which means it's not gonna be an ordinary fight.
我们需要做好一切准备
We need to be ready for anything.
有塞西尔的回音吗?
Have you heard back from Cecile yet?
是的,乔说她在铁山监狱
Yeah, Joe said she was at Iron Heights
并认为这很重要
and that it's important.
她认为她可能知道自己的能力是如何提升的
She thinks she might know how her powers are leveling up,
但她会尽快赶来的
but she'll be here as soon as she can.
很好,因为我们需要所有能得到的变种能力
Good, 'cause we're gonna need all the meta power we can get.
莫娜,我的时间不多,所以事情是这样的
Mona, I don't have much time, so here's how it's gonna go.
我会把手铐拿下来,你来读我的想法
I'm gonna take those off, you're gonna read my mind,
告诉我我在想什么,如果你能的话
tell me what I'm thinking if you can.
我的荣幸
With pleasure.
不要有任何想法,莫娜
Don't get any ideas, Mona.
她正在解开手铐
She's taking the cuffs off,
但这是一个变种审讯室
but this is a meta interrogation cell.
墙壁都是防变种能力的
The walls are meta dampened,
所以除了我们,你将无法阅读任何东西
so you won't be able to read anything except us.
说得好像我想读你那空无一物的心一样
Like I want to read that empty mind of yours.
注意点 - 怎样?
Watch it. Or what?
你要把我送回监狱?
You're gonna put me back in prison?
能不能把争吵留到操场上,女士们?
Can we save it for the playground, ladies?
还有,莫娜,不要耍花招
And, Mona, no tricks.
现在,让我们找点乐子
Now, let's have some fun.
哦
Oh.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
我的心灵感应能力消失了
My telepathy's gone.
哦,对不起!
Oh, excuse me!
某人有一张便壶嘴!
Somebody has a potty mouth!
不,罗莎,你在这种情况下不是那个好警♥察♥
And no, Rosa, you are not the good cop in this situation.
因为你也偷了她的能力!
'Cause you stole her powers too!
怎么了?
What is it?
我可以听到他们所有的人,每个人
I can hear them all of them, everyone.
我可以听到整个城市,他们所有的想法
I can hear the entire city, all of their thoughts.
一场普通的战斗… - 巴里
An ordinary fight. Barry.
我们需要做好一切准备
We need to be ready for anything.
是巴里,我们得走了
Barry. We have to go.
搞什么鬼,霍顿? - 不,不可能
What the hell, Horton? No, no way.
她说这些墙是防变种能力的
She said these walls were meta dampened.
你怎么能同时读到城里的每一个人的想法?
How can you read every single mind in town all at once?
即使是我也做不到这一点 - 我不知道
Even I couldn't do that. I don't know.
我也不明白
I don't understand it either.
我想我知道
I think I do.
听着,我不知道为啥
Look, I don't know how,
但是,霍顿,你正在成为一个
but, Horton, you're becoming one
这个城市所见过的最强大的变种人
of the most powerful metas this city has ever seen.
或者说整个地球
The planet, for that matter.
什么?
What?
我是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
你你说这只是一些负神力
You're telling me this is just some sick play
玩的变♥态♥游戏?
by the Negative Forces?
该死
Damn.
在艾瑞斯体内自我复♥制♥的负超声子
The negative tachyons replicating inside Iris' body
还在不断增加
keep increasing.
我不知道她是否能在下一次时空攻击中幸存下来
I don't know if she'll survive another temporal attack.
一定有我们能做的事情
There's gotta be something we can do.
有,祈祷巴里能找到方法
There is, pray that Barry can find the strength
打败负的神力们
to defeat the Negative Forces
因为这是治愈艾瑞斯和拯救她生命的唯一方法
because it's the only way to cure Iris and save her life.
等一下
Hang on.
没有时间停下来说话
There's no time to stop and talk.
我需要为我们的下一场战斗继续训练
I need to keep training for our next fight.
嘿!
Hey!
我了解你
I know you,
还有你那可爱的眉头紧皱的样子
and that adorable brow furrow thing you're doing,
只有当有一直困扰着你的事情的时候
that only happens when something's
你才会有这表情
really bothering you.
所以你现在想告诉我发生什么事了吗?
So you want to tell me what's wrong now?
除了宇宙神力试图杀死我之外
I mean, aside from cosmic forces trying to kill me,
因为你今天一直在逼迫自己
because you have been pushing yourself
想超越自己的极限
beyond your limits all day
而你仍然没有告诉我原因
and you still haven't told me why.
以现在的情况来看,我明白的
And with the way things are now, I get it.
听着,我也很害怕,好吗?
Look, I'm scared too, okay?
但无论发生什么,我们都要一起面对它
But whatever happens, let's face it together.
我今天早上告诉巴里
I told Barry this morning
我永远不可能成为像他那样的英雄
that I could never be a hero like him.
我不具备这样的条件
I don't have what it takes.
所以他说服了你
So he convinced you otherwise,
这就是为什么你要如此努力地训练
and that's why you're training so hard.
你害怕让他失望
You're afraid of letting him down.
不是!
No.
我怕让你失望 - 什么?
I'm afraid of letting you down. What?
艾尔伯德,这一直都本应该是你
Eobard, this was always supposed to be you.
而且应该是你的
And it should be.
这是你的梦想
This is your dream.
但你实现了它
You're keeping it alive.
这就是使情况变得更糟的原因
That's what makes it worse.
我从未想过要成为一名高速能力者
I never wanted to be a speedster.
我现在还是不想
I still don't.
艾尔伯德,我想与世界分享变种能力
Eobard, I wanted to share meta powers with the world
以便人们能够治愈他们的身体
so people could heal their bodies
并过上更充实的生活
and live fuller lives.
这是我的梦想
That was my dream.
我害怕失去它
I'm afraid of losing it.
你不会失去它
You're not,
因为你现在正在做的事情
because what you're doing now,
冒着生命危险,与闪电侠并肩作战
risking your life to fight side by side with the Flash
让我更安全,让这个城市更安全...
to make me safer, to make the city safer...
米娜,这是同一个梦想
Meena, it's the same dream.
你可能无法分享你的速度
And you may not be able to share your speed,
但你所做的事情要大得多
but you're doing something far greater.
你在与我们所有人分享你自己
You're sharing yourself with all of us.
我感到不能再自豪了
And I couldn't be prouder.
我怎么会这么幸运?
How did I get so lucky?
都是因为那张简历
Blame it on a résumé.
天啊,我希望BLOC不只是编程给
God, I wish the B.L.O.C. wasn't only programmed
我一个人用的
to just me.
如果有办法让我与你分享这份礼物就好了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表