剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
埃迪?
Eddie?
艾瑞斯
Iris.
我好想念你啊
I've missed you so much.
这是不可能的
This is not possible.
你已经…
You're
哇,你还好吗,宝贝?
Whoa. You okay, babe?
你看起来有点脸红
You look a little flushed.
对,就是发烧
Yep, that's a fever.
我来帮你拿点东西吧?我帮你倒点水?
Can I get you something? Some water?
不我没事
No, I'm fine.
不,我知道你需要什么
No, I know what you need.
你最喜欢的:洋甘菊茶
Your favorite: chamomile tea.
哦,别担心
Oh, and don't worry.
我知道我已经离开很久了
I know I've been gone a long time,
但我不会离开,直到你们都好起来
but I'm not leaving till you're all better.
好的?
Okay?
呃,艾瑞斯?
Uh, Iris?
为什么你的厨房♥里有一个迷人的金发男人?
Why is there an attractive, blond man in your kitchen?
噢!嗨
Oh, hey.
我是埃迪,埃迪·思旺
I'm Eddie. Eddie Thawne.
艾瑞斯的未婚夫
Iris' fiancé.
闪电侠 第8季第13集
在今晚早些时候发生的令人震惊的大屠♥杀♥之后
CCPD has ordered a citywide curfew
中城警局已下令全市宵禁
after the shocking massacre that happened earlier tonight.
神秘袭击者目前仍然逍遥法外…
The mysterious assailant remains currently at large...
任何地方都没有死亡风暴的迹象
No sign of Deathstorm anywhere.
这里怎么样? - 还行
How's it going here? Good.
心智强化室和我记忆中的一样
The Mental Augmentation Chamber is just like I remembered,
我无法忘记住在这东西里的
not that I could forget six weeks
那六个星期
of living inside this thing.
所以我们真的打算
So we're seriously
要把冰霜变成反死亡风暴?
gonna turn Frost into an Anti Deathstorm?
我们知道死亡风暴是由纯热力学能量
We we know Deathstorm is made up
组成的,所以只要我们使用这玩意
of pure thermodynamic energy, so we use the M.A.C.
控制它来自的维度的粒子
to harness particles from its home dimension
然后将它们传送到你的意识中
and then beam them into your consciousness.
这样的反应应该会改变冰霜的身体
The reaction should transform Frost's body
变成像死亡风暴这样的存在
into a being like Deathstorm.
你将能够生火,无视重力...
You'll be able to create fire, defy gravity...
并消耗死亡风暴的燃料来源
And consume Deathstorm's fuel source.
一旦你从死亡风暴中吸收了所有的“悲伤能量”...
Once you absorb all that "grief energy" out of Deathstorm...
我就可以把他彻底灭了
I'll be able to snuff him out for good.
嗯,非常正式
Well, it's official,
这是我们做过的最疯狂的计划
this is the craziest plan we've ever had.
那么让我们疯狂
Then let's get crazy,
因为我不会让那个骷髅
'cause I'm not letting that Skeletor
把另一根骨瘦如柴的手指放在我姐姐身上
put another bony finger on my sister.
我只需要完成心智强化室的低温电路
I just gotta finish the M.A.C.'s cryo circuits,
就可以使用了
and we should be good to go.
伙计们,请过来一下医学实验室
Guys, I need you in the Med Lab.
是凯特琳
It's Caitlin.
她还好吗? - 我不知道
Is she okay? I don't know.
她的生物特征很稳定,但我只是觉得
Her biometrics are stable, but I just felt
又是一股巨大的悲痛从她身上袭来
another huge wave of grief from her.
我一直在想象爸爸死去的情景
I just keep picturing Dad dying.
这是我唯一能看到的,一遍又一遍
It's all I can see, over and over again.
他在地板上...
Him on the floor...
她怎么了?
What is wrong with her?
还记得,当死亡风暴带走凯特琳时
Remember, when Deathstorm took Caitlin,
它试图把她变成别的东西
it was trying to change her into something else
它的新娘,但它仍然需要她在转换完成之前
its bride but it still needs her to experience more grief
经历更多的悲伤
before the transformation is complete.
它一定勾起了她最糟糕的回忆之一
It must've dialed up one of her worst memories.
你会没事的,我们有一个计划
You're gonna be okay. We've got a plan.
如果它不起作用怎么办?
What if it doesn't work?
如果我永远这样被困住怎么办?
What if I'm stuck like this forever?
不要这样想
Don't even think like that.
好好休息吧,等你醒来我会在的
Just get some rest, and I'll be here when you wake up.
切斯特需要多长时间才能准备好冷冻电路?
How much longer until Chester has the cryo circuit ready?
我不知道,也许一个小时
I'm not sure. Maybe an hour.
我们没有那种时间
We don't have that kind of time.
我要叫支援了
I'm gonna call backup.
我们仍然需要找到死亡风暴
We still need to find Deathstorm.
我知道 - 你能感觉到什么吗?
I know. Can you feel anything?
不,就像他消失了一样
No. It's like he's disappeared.
哦,别吧
Oh, frak me.
我还是没有找到导致
I still haven't identified the cause
艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦的时间病的原因
of Iris West Allen's temporal ailment.
好的,继续努力,吉迪恩
Okay. Keep trying, Gideon.
在此期间,你能搜索一下
In the meantime, could you run a search
这块地区任何冷聚变
for any extra dimensional energies
异常或者外维能量吗?
or cold fusion anomalies in the area?
当然,巴里艾伦
Of course, Barry Allen.
搜...
Search
吉迪恩?
Gideon?
他在这儿 - 其实,我无处不在
He's here. Actually, I'm everywhere.
但我也不在任何地方
And nowhere.
我在很久以前就诞生了
I was born a long time ago
在马尔图斯之前,在群星之前
before Maltus, before the stars,
在那个寂寞,最黑暗的夜晚
during that lonely, blackest of nights.
当第一块气体云下沉并坍塌时,我就在场
I was there when the first gas cloud sank and collapsed.
当第一个人呼出最后的
I was there when the first beings drew
一口气的时候我也在那里
their final, hissing breaths.
我就是衰退
I am decline.
我就是熵
I am entropy.
我是死亡及其所有死去的人的主人
I am the master of death and all of its inhabitants.
哦,我的漂亮男孩
Oh, my beautiful boy.
伙计们,是我爸爸
Guys, it's my dad.
他回来了
He's back.
埃斯佩兰萨来了
Esperanza's here.
我需要支援
I need backup
好多了
That's better.
我来自的地方,没有这么多噪音
Where I'm from, there's not so much noise.
如果敢碰凯蒂一下
If you take one step toward Caity,
我会把你送回你来自的地狱
I will send you back to the hell you came from.
哦,我的家比地狱还远
Oh, my home is much farther than Hell.
是一个寂寞的地方
It's a lonely place,
或者至少直到罗尼在奇点死去之前都是
or at least it was until Ronnie died in the Singularity.
他的思想找到了我
His mind found me,
他的悲伤变成了我的饥饿
his grief became my hunger,
他的爱成了我的指路明灯
and his love became my guiding light.
所以,你想带走我姐姐,因为你很寂寞?
So, you're trying to take my sister 'cause you're lonely?
罗尼的感受向我展示了如何结束我的痛苦
Ronnie's feelings showed me how to end my suffering.
我会让你看到痛苦
I'll show you suffering.
你不能伤害我,但你还在反击…
You can't hurt me, but you're still fighting back...
就像你父亲打算的那样
just like your father intended.
那又怎样,你让我爸爸躲在另一个房♥间里
So what, you got my dad hiding in some other room
这样你就可以用他的悲伤鬼魂来袭击我?
so you can sic his grief ghost on me?
我的幻影只出现在那些能让他们悲伤的人面前
My phantoms only appear to those who can grieve them,
这就是为什么你不会有任何访客
which is why you won't be having any visitors.
这到底意味着什么? - 很简单
What the hell does that mean? It's simple.
你没有人可以悲伤,因为你的悲伤不是真实的
You don't have anyone to grieve because your grief isn't real.
嗯,原来那些晚上我都在
Hmm, I wish I knew that all those nights
酒吧里喝掉了我的痛苦
I was drinking away my pain at O'Shaughnessy's.
你在你的存在中经历过的悲伤
The sadness you've experienced in your existence
只是一个副本
is just a copy,
真实情感的回声罢了
an echo of real emotion.
你所有的感觉都是
Like all of your feelings.
连你本身也是
Like you.
你放屁
You're so full of it.
那为什么我感觉不到你心中的失落?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表