剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I hated him my whole life.
好吧,如果这是某种,比如...
Okay, what if this is some kind of, like...
某种搞砸的来世复仇?
Some kind of messed up afterlife payback?
不
No.
我不相信鬼,你也不相信
I don't believe in ghosts, and neither do you,
这就是为什么我们必须弄清楚
which is why we have to figure out
到底发生了什么
what's really going on.
他回来了,不是吗?
He's he's back, isn't he?
如果是这样,他得先通过我
If so, he's gonna have to go through me first.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这是怎么回事? - 我们还不确定
What's going on? We're not sure yet.
我们在多个楼层发现了冷火
We got cold fires on multiple levels,
它正在蔓延
and it's spreading.
都朝着我们的方向蔓延
And they're all headed our way.
如果是冷火
If it's cold fire,
怎么这里越来越热了?
how come it's getting hotter in here?
这些火焰在零度以下的状态下形成
These flames form in a subzero state,
但它们仍然释放出高水平的动能
but they still give off high levels of kinetic energy.
这意味着他们仍然可以烧死我们
Which means they can still burn the hell out of us.
那是一个路由器连接点,墙壁里面也有火焰
That was a router junction. They're in the walls too.
他在追我 这都是我的错
He's after me. This is all my fault.
不,这不是
No, it's not.
查克,你需要集中注意力
Chuck, you need to concentrate.
我们需要你的帮助才能度过难关
Okay, we're gonna need your help to survive this.
哦,不,不,我不能,我不能
Oh, no, no, I can't. I can't.
火已经开始烧
The fire's already burning through
我们的结构支撑了,一旦烧完
our structural supports. Once they're done
星城实验室中每一个不稳定的资源都会崩溃
Every volatile resource in S.T.A.R. Labs will meltdown
并污染中城
and contaminate Central City.
那么我们该怎么办?
So what do we do?
切斯特,听着,我知道现在很难
Chester, look, I know this is hard right now,
但我们需要你的帮助来阻止这种情况
but we need your help to stop this.
这意味着我们需要你启动搜索协议
That means we need you to initiate a search protocol.
寻找任何可以
Look for anything that could
产生冷催化反应的东西
create cold catalyzed reactions.
我们会尽可能多地为你争取时间
We'll buy you as much time as we can.
好的,好的,我会处理
Okay. Okay, I'm on it.
跟踪介子催化的热信♥号♥♥
Tracking muon catalyzed heat signatures.
巴里,速度实验室的火焰正在汇聚
Barry, the flames are converging on the speed lab.
我不知道为什么,但也许有某种
I don't know why, but maybe there's some sort
震中在那里形成还是什么?
of epicenter forming there or something?
我们开工吧
Let's do this.
冰霜 - 交给我
Frost. I'm on it.
我们的热度指数已经爆表了
Our heat index is off the charts.
切斯特,我只感到一阵巨大的绝望
Chester, I just felt a massive wave of despair.
我告诉过你我不能这样做
I told you I can't do this.
他认为是他去世的父亲来复仇了
He thinks he's being haunted by his dad,
这就是所有这一切发生的原因
and that's the reason all of this is happening.
这不是原因
That's not the reason.
切斯特...
Chester...
我感受到的绝望,不只是来自你
The despair that I'm sensing, it's not just from you.
仿佛能感受到万千人的痛苦
It's like I can feel the pain of thousands of people,
也许更多
maybe more.
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
塞西尔?好吧,听我说
Cecile? All right, listen to me.
你们需要在还可以的时候赶紧撤离
You guys need to evacuate while you still can.
不,我们不会丢下你的
No, we're not leaving you behind.
它在这里
It's here.
所有的痛苦和悲伤
All that pain and sadness.
所有的悲伤
All that grief.
爸爸?
Dad?
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
是时候回家了,切斯特
It's time to come home, Chester.
我很抱歉我没能救你
I'm so sorry I couldn't save you.
查克,那不是你♥爸♥爸
Chuck, that's not your dad.
是的
It's true.
切斯特,我所感受到的所有悲伤
Chester, all of the sadness that I'm feeling,
都…
it's...
都来自那个东西
it's coming from that thing.
阿莱格拉是对的,那不是你父亲
Allegra's right. That's not your father.
切斯特,我们理应在一起
Chester, we belong together.
不,不
No, no.
切斯特,你内心的一切
Chester, everything that's inside of you,
正在从你心中移到它内部
it's moving from you into it.
成为它的一部分
Becoming a part of it.
哦,我的上帝,哦,我的上帝,它以你的悲伤为食
Oh, my God, oh, my God, it's feeding on your grief.
切斯特,你必须放手
Chester, you have to let it go.
我爱你,儿子
I love you, son.
它在撒谎
It's lying.
不,不,那东西在撒谎
No, no, that thing is lying.
它在骗你,亲爱的,它想让你被困住
It's lying to you, honey, it wants you to stay trapped
在你的悲伤中,因为它很…
inside of your sadness because it's...
饿
Hungry.
切斯特,亲爱的,你必须放手
Chester, honey, you have to let it go.
我不能,我不能
I cant. I can't.
查克,听我说
Chuck, listen to me.
想想你最后一次见到你♥爸♥爸是什么时候
Think about the last time you saw your dad
以及你对他印象最深的地方
and what you remember most about him.
这是你必须记住的
That's what you have to hold on to.
好的?
Okay?
因为如果你真正的爸爸在这里
Yeah 'cause if your real dad was here,
他会第一个说:“记住我有多爱你 ”
he would be the first to say, "Remember how much I love you."
记住它,查克,这才是最重要的
Hold on to that, Chuck. That's what matters.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
我的爸爸...
My dad...
他从来没有要求过我放弃我在这里的生活
He never asked me to turn my back on my life here.
哦,不,他会喜欢我在这里建立的生活
Oh, no, he would love the life that I've built here.
他会吓坏...
He'd freak...
如果他看到我的工作室
If he saw my workshop.
他会喜欢我和一个真正的超级英雄一起工作
And he'd love that I'm working with an actual superhero.
每天都在帮助他拯救世界
Helping him save the world every day.
不,我爸...
No, my dad...
他会为他的儿子
He'd be proud of his son.
为我已经成为的那个人而骄傲
And the man that I've become.
我说牵着我的手
I said take my hand.
不
No.
不,我要留在这里
No, I'm gonna stay here
和我的朋友在一起,因为他们
with my friends because they
他们是我真正的家人
they're my real family,
你不是我爸爸
and you're not my dad.
所以你为什么不去地狱!
So why don't you just go to hell!
切斯特,冷火消失了
Chester, the cold flames are gone.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我让他们打包滚蛋了
I sent them packing.
在朋友们的帮助下
With a little help from my friends.
切斯特,你经历了一次千钧一发的时刻,是吧?
Chester, seems like you had a pretty close call, huh?
你也是,巴仔
You too, Barr.
是的,谢天谢地,我能够让我和冰霜
Yeah, well thankfully, I was able to phase myself
一起位穿足够长的时间让切斯特完成剩下的工作
and Frost long enough for Chester to do the rest.
哦,不全是我
Oh, it wasn't all me.
如果不是阿莱格拉和塞西尔
If it wasn't for Allegra and Cecile,
我现在只是一具烧焦的尸体
I'd be just another burnt corpse right about now.
嘿,其他三个受害者呢?
Hey, what about the other three victims?
乔,你有什么发现吗?
Joe, did you find anything?
我做了一些挖掘工作,并请了一些人情
I did some digging, and I called in a few favors.
原来我们的第一个受害者,斯坦马伦
Turns out our first victim, Stan Mullen,
最近失去了他所有的财产止赎
recently lost all his belongings to foreclosure.
然后是唐娜温特斯,她的姐姐上周去世了
Then Donna Winters, her sister died last week.
让我猜猜,我们的瑜伽老师也遭受了一些损失?
Let me guess, our yoga vic was suffering some loss too?
她的未婚夫同时也是青梅竹马得了癌症
Fiancé and childhood sweetheart to cancer.
这是一种悲伤的模式
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表