剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她...在...哪?
Where...is...she?
凯特琳…在…哪里?
Where...is... Caitlin?
必须要自♥由♥!
Must be free!
痛…自♥由♥…
Pain...set free...
帮助...释放我!
Help...free me!
塞西尔,哦!
Cecile. Oh!
发生了什么?
What happened?
火焰…
The fire...
它对我说话
It spoke to me.
它在这里?
It's here?
不
No.
不在,但...
No, but...
无论它在哪里,它都与我的思想相连
wherever it is, it it connected with my mind.
巴里,痛苦
Barry, the pain.
那里的痛苦是如此之多
The pain there was so much of it.
罗尼呢?
And Ronnie?
你也能感觉到他吗?
Could you feel him too?
是的,我…能感觉到他的痛苦
Yeah, I...could sense his anguish.
感觉他在求我
It felt like he was begging me.
做什么?
To do what?
让他自♥由♥
To set him free.
巴里,我不认为
Barry, I don't think that
罗尼想被带回来
Ronnie wants to be brought back.
我认为他想死
I think that he wants to die.
不可能
It's impossible.
听着,我知道这一定很难听
Look, I know how hard this must be to hear,
但是...我对自己的感受几乎持肯定态度
but... I'm almost positive about what I felt.
凯特琳,罗尼不想被带回来
Caitlin, Ronnie doesn't want to be brought back.
他要我救他
He asked me to save him.
也许这就是罗尼追求塞西尔的原因
Maybe that's why Ronnie went after Cecile.
他知道他可以通过她交流
He knew he could communicate through her
告诉我们真♥相♥
to tell us the truth.
他不是为了塞西尔而来的
He's not here for Cecile.
他一直在找我
He's been looking for me.
据我所知...
From what I can tell...
罗尼在那场大火中痛苦万分
Ronnie is in agony inside that fire.
就好像活生生的把他吃掉一样
It's like it's eating him alive.
这是在折磨他的心
It's torturing his mind.
凯特琳,就像罗尼在地狱里一样
Caitlin, it's like Ronnie is in hell.
我真的相信他是来找我们帮忙的
And I truly believe that he came to us for help.
这样我们才能结束他的痛苦
So that we can end his suffering.
我们会的
And we will.
这就是我们要修改
It's why we're modifying
他的量子拼接器的原因
the Quantum splicer to help him,
因为我知道那是他想要的
because I know that's what he would want.
如果塞西尔是对的呢?
What if Cecile's right?
她是唯一真正可以
She's the only one that's been able to form
与火焰建立真正联♥系♥的人
a true connection to the fire.
我与它有联♥系♥,因为我是它的妻子
I'm connected to it because I'm its wife.
为什么你不能理解?
Why can't you understand that?
我的意思是,如果有人知道它想要什么,那就是我!
I mean, if anyone knows what it wants, it would be me!
你是对的
You're right.
你曾是…你现在还是
You were... you are
罗尼生命中最重要的事情
the most important thing in Ronnie's life.
凯特琳,也许是时候考虑一下他的感受了
Caitlin, maybe it's time that you consider how he feels.
巴里,你认识罗尼,他曾是这个团队的一员
Barry, you knew Ronnie. He was a part of this team,
你知道他会不惜一切代价回到我身边
and you knew he'd do anything to get back to me.
我们有办法帮助他
We have a way to help him.
你为什么这么反对?
Why are you so against this?
因为当我有一次这样的机会时
Because when I had a chance like this once,
当我回去从思旺手里救我妈妈时
when I went back to save my mom from Thawne,
我这样做是因为我试图重现一个完美的过去
I did it because I was trying to recreate a perfect past.
但那是谎言
But it was a lie,
最后一切都崩溃了
and it all came crashing down in the end
因为我拒绝看到警告标志
because I refused to see the warning signs,
因为我没有听我的朋友或家人的话
because I didn't listen to my friends or my family.
我们不能…复活死去的人
We can't...resurrect the past.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
这不是另一个闪点
This is not another Flashpoint.
我们不会创建另一个时间线
We are not creating another timeline.
我们正在把我丈夫从噩梦中拯救出来
We are saving my husband from a nightmare.
那么也许是时候帮助他放手了
Then maybe it's time to help him let go.
我以为家人就应该支持你
I thought family was supposed to have your back,
无论如何
no matter what.
即使他们认为你做出了错误的选择
Even when they think you're making the wrong choice.
天知道,我们为了你和艾瑞斯做出的决定
God knows, we've all fallen in line for you and Iris
不止一次
on more than one occasion.
凯特琳,拜托
Caitlin, please.
如果你不帮我
If you won't help me,
那我就自己去救他
I'll save him on my own.
哦,是的,这就是我的早餐
Oh, yeah, that's my kind of breakfast.
很好,你醒了 - 不太醒
Good, you're awake. Barely.
我从没起这么早
I haven't been up this early
因为西斯科让我排队去买♥♥
since Cisco made me wait in line
新的“使命召唤(决胜时刻)”游戏
for the new "Call of Duty."
我们要去某个地方吗?
Are we going somewhere?
我想我会在我们的周年纪念日给你一个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you for our anniversary.
好吧,现在说这个还为时过早,说吧
Okay, it's too early for this. Spill it.
好吧,我想我们可以利用一个周末离开
Okay, I thought we could use a weekend away.
也许到城外,去参观梅普尔维尔
Maybe get outside of the city, go visit Mapleville.
哦,好吧,我记得那个地方
Oh, okay, I remember that place,
我们第一个周末在一起的地方
where we had our first weekend away together.
这就是为什么我给我们订了房♥间
Which is why I booked us a room
在同一家住宿加早餐酒店住了几晚
at the same bed and breakfast for a few nights.
哦是的
Oh, yes.
你还记得街角那个海鲜店吗?
You remember that seafood joint on the corner?
我们必须回到那里 - 我记得,我们会
We have to go back there. I do, and we will,
只要你准备好
just as soon as you get ready.
来吧,我们要上路了
Come on, we gotta get on the road.
五小时车程
It's a five hour drive,
我想及时到达那里办理登机手续
and I want to be there in time to check in,
看看玻璃吹制展览
check out the glassblowing exhibit.
等等,具体什么时候
Hold on, when exactly
你有时间计划这一切吗?
did you have time to plan all this?
我知道,我们一直忙于
I know, we've been so busy
建造粒子加速器
with the particle accelerator,
但我认为这很重要
but I thought it was important
来庆祝我们
to celebrate us.
而我们一直在一起的事实
And the fact that we've been together
一整年 - 一年
a whole year. A year.
这是非常棒的一年
It has been a pretty great year.
你也认为?我愿意
You think? I do.
我们就像两个原子共享一个强共价键
We're like two atoms sharing a strong covalent bond.
你和我谈论科学是我最喜欢的时候
I love it when you talk science to me.
好,现在走,去准备吧
Okay, now go. Go get ready.
好的,我去,我去,我去
Okay, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going.
我爱你凯特
I love you Cait.
感谢上帝,你没事
Thank God you're okay.
哦...
Oh...
蒂妮娅在哪里?
Where's Tinya?
好吧,我告诉她不要靠近
Well, I told her to stay away.
你的时间病正在大发特发
Your time sickness is going ballistic.
我想最好保护她的安全
I figured it'd be better to keep her safe.
是的,谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
听着,苏,蒂妮娅的妈妈怎么了
Look, Sue, what happened to Tinya's mom,
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to
我知道,艾瑞斯
I know, Iris.
我知道迪昂告诉你不要动
And I know that Deon has told you to stay put
直到他能想出如何帮助你
until he can figure out how to help you,
但你每时每刻都在变得更糟
but you are getting worse by the hour.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表