剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
He's hurting really bad inside.
这能怪他吗?
Can you blame him?
首先,两具尸体出现在奥肖内西酒吧…
First, two bodies show up at O'Shaughnessy's...
然后是今天早上的瑜伽教练德斯特法诺
Then the yoga instructor, DeStefano, this morning.
是的,现在那个人还正在追杀查克
Yeah, and now the same person is hunting Chuck,
一个永远不会伤害任何人的人
a guy who would never hurt anyone.
这没有任何意义
It doesn't make any sense.
如果这个变种人可以在不被发现的情况下进入星城实验室
If this meta can get inside S.T.A.R. Labs undetected,
那他可以在任何地方
they could be anywhere.
有没有可能火焰是被远程控制的?
What if they're controlling the flames remotely?
我的意思是,我们在火中看到的形状
I mean, the shape that we saw in the fire,
它没有脸,没有识别标记
it had no face, no identifying marks.
也许这是某种投影?
Maybe it was some kind of projection?
那就可以解释为什么你
I mean, it could explain why you haven't
不能够抓住他们了
been able to catch them.
凶手从未真正出现过
The killer's never actually been
在任何犯罪现场
at any of the crime scenes.
但这并不能解释为什么
But that doesn't explain why
我们的黑色火焰变种人要追杀切斯特
our black fire meta is going after Chester.
把星城实验室封锁住
Put S.T.A.R. Labs on lockdown.
除了我不要让任何人进出
Nobody except for me gets in or out
直到我们弄清楚发生了什么
until we figure out what's going on.
你去哪里?
Where you going?
如果有人远程控制那个火焰
If somebody is controlling the fire remotely,
我要搜索整个城市,直到找到他为止
I'm gonna search the city until I find them.
保持通讯
Stay on comms.
好的
On it.
她不在这里
She's not here.
你是怎么…
How did you get
我不知道你是怎么找到我的,但我不想参与你们
I don't know how you found me, but I'm out of here.
不如你留下吧?
How about you stay?
好吧,你知道
All right, you do know that
我可以穿墙,对吧?
I can walk through walls, right?
好吧,我们在星城实验室有朋友
Well, we have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
当我告诉他们
and when I told them that
我们手上有一个幽灵变种人,他们给了我这个
we had a ghost meta on our hands, they gave me this.
它叫做分子不稳定矩阵
It's called a molecular destabilizing matrix.
显然我所要做的就是打开它,它会破坏
Apparently all I have to do is turn it on, and it destabilizes
三个街区半径内任何像你一样的人的稳定性
any folks like you within a three block radius.
要不我们试一试?
What do you say we give it a try?
我以为你们两个是帮助别人的?
Yeah, I thought you two helped people?
哦,她是,而我,则取决于我的心情
Oh, she does. Me, it depends on my mood.
不如放松下来
So why don't you relax?
听听艾瑞斯的话
Let's hear Iris out.
你为什么要关心我
Why do you even care?
我们知道你正在寻找你的母亲
We know that you're looking for your mother.
你的背包
It was your backpack.
在吉特咖啡厅的时候,看起来好像
At Jitters, it looked like
你的整个生活都被塞进了里面
your whole life was jammed inside of it.
我开始浏览海岸城的
I started looking through Coast City's
失踪人口数据库
missing persons database,
就在那时我发现了
and that's when I found out
你已经逃离寄养
that you had run away from foster care.
你的生母在那个吉特咖啡厅工作
And that your birth mother worked at that Jitters,
并且这间公♥寓♥是她最后知道的地址
and that this apartment was her last known address.
是的,她是一个该死的好记者
Yeah, she's a damn good reporter.
好的,那你应该也知道
Okay, well then you also know
我的亲生妈妈在我出生时就抛弃了我
that my real mom abandoned me when I was born
从那以后就没有尝试过联♥系♥我
and hasn't tried to contact me since.
一次都没有
Not once.
也不来看我过得怎么样
Not to see how I'm doing
甚至不关心我是否还活着,但我确实生存着
or if I even survived, but I did.
而且最近很糟糕
And it's been hell recently,
但现在我突然有了这个新的能力
but now that I suddenly have these new powers,
我有机会成为某个人
I have a chance to be somebody.
所以你想向你的妈妈展示你已经成为什么样的人
So you wanted to show your mom who you've become.
是的,因为也许她会认为
Yeah, because maybe she'll think
我很特别
that I'm something special.
并带我回去
And take me back.
通过强烈的情感激发出潜在的变种能力,果然是对的
Latent meta powers manifested by intense emotion, check.
让我们帮你找到她
Let us help you find her.
只是一个压纸器罢了
It's just a paperweight.
就像我说的,艾瑞斯是一位出色的记者
Like I said, Iris is a great reporter
如果有人可以帮你找到你的妈妈
and if there's anyone that can help you find your mom,
那就是她了 - 如果你相信我的话
it's her. If you'll trust me.
我们要找出这一切的背后是什么…
We're gonna find out what's behind all this...
你会没事的
And you're gonna be fine.
我开始怀疑这是否仍然可能
I'm starting to wonder if that's still possible.
我们支持你
We've got your back.
相信我,你不仅仅是这个团队的一员
Trust me, you're more than just a part of this team,
你是我生命的一部分
you are a part of my life,
我不会让你提前离开的
and I'm not letting you go anytime soon.
知道吗?
Got it?
阿莱格拉,我
Allegra, I
算了
Never mind.
只是
It's just
你是一个很好的朋友
you just a really good friend.
你也是,最好的
So are you. The best.
这就是为什么我要告诉你这个
Which is why I gotta tell you this.
好吧,火中的那个人
Okay, that person in the fire.
我知道是谁
I know who it was.
这不是什么新的火焰能力者
And it wasn't some new fire meta.
那是个鬼
It was a ghost.
你真的认为你被鬼追杀了吗?
You seriously think you're being haunted?
真的?
For real?
那是我父亲
By my father.
火中的那个人
That's who's in the fire.
我知道因为他就是这样死的
And I know that because that's how he died,
但由于某种原因,他回来了
but for some reason, he's he's come back.
但我在那里
But I was there,
不管它是什么,它都没有脸
and whatever it was, it didn't have a face.
它只是一个形状
It was just a shape.
不不不,不止这些
No, no, no, it was more than that.
我父亲去世时我不在身边
I wasn't with my dad when he died.
但是当那火出现时
Okay, but when that fire appeared,
里面的那个东西让我觉得我在他身边
that thing inside of it made me feel like I was.
就在24年前事情发生的那条路上一样
Right there on the road where it happened 24 years ago.
就像我可以看到残骸
It's was like I could see the wreckage
感受到发动机燃烧的热量
and feel the heat from the engine burning.
我能听到我爸爸在呼救
And I could hear my dad shouting for help.
但是没有人来
But no one came.
阿莱格拉,没有人来,他…没有人来
Allegra, no one came. He just no one came.
他…他一个人死了
He just he died alone.
不知道你看到了什么
I don't know what you saw,
但那不是你父亲,不可能
but that wasn't your father. It couldn't have been.
是的!它是
Yes, it was! It was.
查克,你告诉过我发生了什么事
Chuck, you told me what happened
去年刚认识的时候
last year when you met.
他有多爱你
How much he loved you,
他是一个多么伟大的父亲
what a great dad he turned out to be all this time.
切斯特
Chester,
一个好父亲不会做这样的事情
a good father would not do something like this.
它肯定是,听着,我明白…
It had to be. Look, I get
阿莱格拉,我能感觉到,好吗,我能感觉到
Allegra, I can feel it. Okay, I can feel it.
就像我就在车祸现场一样,我可以
Like I was right there at the crash site, I can
你说过
You said,
“昆西P朗克爱他的儿子胜过一切 ”
"Quincy P. Runk loved his son more than anything else."
这意味着无论你感觉到或以为自己看到了什么
Which means whatever you felt or thought you saw,
都是假的
it was a lie.
阿莱格拉...
Allegra...
我恨他一辈子
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表